Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate walking in to court

I've done jury duty once, very frightening place in a court room. You feel very exposed and it's such a quiet place, almost like walking into a very strict church! Almost frightened to cough as everyone will look at you.

Recently separated ..and putting up Killer Clowns as your Facebook profile at nearly 50 years of age for all the parents and the ex wife to see?...sorry but I'm just not biasing that one for a minute.......JMO

Are you suggesting that his Facebook account was hacked, and he was locked out of it thereafter, with all subsequent posts purportedly in his name after the hack, made by whoever had control of his hacked Facebook account?

I've done jury duty once, very frightening place in a court room. You feel very exposed and it's such a quiet place, almost like walking into a very strict church! Almost frightened to cough as everyone will look at you.
I worked in the courts a long time ago. It was interesting. Met almost everyone in the legal fraternity. I was bowled over when Zemps said hi in the street long after he retired. I was only a public servant delivering stuff to his court back then but he had fun on one of those occasions, even asking me to address the court about the whereabouts of a brief

The " Clown doubters " on the forum seem to labour under the impression that 2016 is just a normal year for BRE and he is going about his business as a normal suburban family man. That is certainly not the case. As well as destroying the respectable persona built up around years of voluntary work with peoples children the identification with a Killer Clown could also be unsettling in the extreme for an ex partner who has very recently left a ten year relationship-very likely in acrimonious circumstances. Bearing in mind it is that same ex-partners daughter who is imploring BRE to take it down and his firm refusal to do so.
So many sad cases in the news recently where men have mentally intimidated women who have dared to leave them before taking their lives in retribution for the perceived betrayal. Little Athletics President, Recently separated ..and putting up Killer Clowns as your Facebook profile at nearly 50 years of age for all the parents and the ex wife to see?...sorry but I'm just not biasing that one for a minute.......JMO
I think you talk a lot of tickle

I will get back to all the questions tomo and answer them. Have to sleep now

I worked in the courts a long time ago. It was interesting. Met almost everyone in the legal fraternity. I was bowled over when Zemps said hi in the street long after he retired. I was only a public servant delivering stuff to his court back then but he had fun on one of those occasions, even asking me to address the court about the whereabouts of a brief

Veritas nunquam perit = Truth never dies

Veritate Parimus Quaerendo Lustitiam = ??

PeteDavo, obviously you're smarter than the average bear (as Yogi Bear used to say, probably before your time?) but are you sure you've spelt all of this correctly? I've tried to translate it on various sites and it's not coming up. Obviously something about truth, but I think the Lustitiam (although it sounds like fun!) might be incorrect? Should it be Justitiam - something to do with justice -accusing in some way? Please explain.....

I personally do not understand the "interest" in Frankie. He does not know BRE, he did not see any car. He saw CG walk past & that is all. He knows TE.

I personally do not understand the "interest" in Frankie. He does not know BRE, he did not see any car. He saw CG walk past & that is all. He knows TE.

Someone is feeling left out. Tell me what you can bring to the cast

Oh and I seen her in the pub and you forget the dream

Veritas nunquam perit = Truth never dies

Veritate Parimus Quaerendo Lustitiam = ??

PeteDavo, obviously you're smarter than the average bear (as Yogi Bear used to say, probably before your time?) but are you sure you've spelt all of this correctly? I've tried to translate it on various sites and it's not coming up. Obviously something about truth, but I think the Lustitiam (although it sounds like fun!) might be incorrect? Should it be Justitiam - something to do with justice -accusing in some way? Please explain.....
A friend came up with it for his old workplace when he was working in the courts too.
"By seeking the truth we create justice"
But I think he stuffed up his latin too.

A friend came up with it for his old workplace when he was working in the courts too.
"By seeking the truth we create justice"
But I think he stuffed up his latin too.

Sure did! I keep thinking of Life of Brian, "conjugate the verb!!" LOL - Latin Out Loud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member