Beautiful MsAnais. I've also read:
attachment.php

“Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.”
― Groucho Marx

Attachments

• groucho.jpg
    groucho.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 343
I believe the friend SS was going to stay with in Mosman Park was a male she'd fairly recently met. I think it's likely if she was going there at that time of the morning that they were more than friends. I'd say that this makes her taking off for a consensual encounter with another man while waiting for the cab to get to the house in Mosman Park for quite possibly the same reason pretty unlikely. Granted, not impossible.

I've often thought about how long the girls would have taken to realise something was amiss and they were in danger. Assuming they willingly accepted a lift either the CSK drove them pretty much in the direction they asked and attacked close to that location or it must have been almost straight after they entered the car. SS had no reason to be overly suspicious but by the time CG was taken she would have been suspicious at the first sign of a wrong turn or something unusual.

Not sure how it would have been done but not that easy to disable 3 girls quickly within the confines of a car with a 100% strike rate. Must have been overwhelming and sudden if it went down this way.

BBM - Good point, I'd forgotten that. So if that was the case, SS may have just accepted a lift of him and happy to do so because she had met/knew him and seemed like a nice bloke. So he starts to drive towards Mosman Park and detours along the way to an attack site. She gets nervous, he then disables her somehow. I don't know, maybe pepper spray, chloroform on a rag, holds a knife to her side. By then, they are in a quiet secluded area where it's too late.

If BRE is responsible for SS, then hopefully the MO for JR and CG might help solve her whereabouts.

You're right, a 100% strike rate in a busy area is very hard to believe. I really do believe he used his charm to coax the girls into the car and that's when he has them in his trap.

'The wound is the place where the light enters you'

- Rumi

wounded in one hell of a flash which opened my eyes and restored my vision. the secondary victims - those closest to me - remain completely blinded, and my own former ignorance was bliss by comparison to the fallout from their denial & victim blame - that was the LAST thing i'd anticipated.
thank you all for your kind words

my biography...
you've reduced me to tears

I'm sorry to read this BReVeTTe, I apologise for any distress it has caused you or things it's brought back up. I sincerely hope that you have been able to heal and move forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM - Good point, I'd forgotten that. So if that was the case, SS may have just accepted a lift of him and happy to do so because she had met/knew him and seemed like a nice bloke. So he starts to drive towards Mosman Park and detours along the way to an attack site. She gets nervous, he then disables her somehow. I don't know, maybe pepper spray, chloroform on a rag, holds a knife to her side. By then, they are in a quiet secluded area where it's too late.

If BRE is responsible for SS, then hopefully the MO for JR and CG might help solve her whereabouts.

You're right, a 100% strike rate in a busy area is very hard to believe. I really do believe he used his charm to coax the girls into the car and that's when he has them in his trap.

If the accused is responsible for previous attacks his violence was escalating he would not have hesitated to immediately punch the girls right in the face after they'd closed the door. Nobody would see this and this would render them either unconscious or semi conscious, in a total state of shock, so probably frozen with fear, and then showing a knife or even crowbar and threatening more violence there and then would, I think, stop any girl from even being able to think, let alone act. We all imagine him driving off and trying to cajole the girls till he turned off to where he committed his heinous crimes, but I don't think that happened. I think this guy was an impulsive and very aggressively violent attacker. Yes charm to get them in the car (might have known him somehow, seen him around, I don't doubt that), but once in the car, strike, like a horrible cobra!

It is always nice to know i have at least one fan.
Tickle me this then Junior, ...in Thread 4 post 892 "Parkie" advised you .." Frankie don't dream about what you saw was the CSK....THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO CAN CANCEL US OUT IN A PARAGRAPH OR TWO......This was a serious attack."
In other posts between you and the same member regarding contacting the Special Crime Squad you advise him to get in contact with them and give out the " break in the case Australia has been waiting for."
Whats this all about,? Enlighten me- i would be tickled to know. Don't get the sulks and sit out just when things are getting interesting.............

I reckon Frankie is full of you know what tbh, he had a dream lol this is real life ffs not a fairy tale.

If the accused is responsible for previous attacks his violence was escalating he would not have hesitated to immediately punch the girls right in the face after they'd closed the door. Nobody would see this and this would render them either unconscious or semi conscious, in a total state of shock, so probably frozen with fear, and then showing a knife or even crowbar and threatening more violence there and then would, I think, stop any girl from even being able to think, let alone act. We all imagine him driving off and trying to cajole the girls till he turned off to where he committed his heinous crimes, but I don't think that happened. I think this guy was an impulsive and very aggressively violent attacker. Yes charm to get them in the car (might have known him somehow, seen him around, I don't doubt that), but once in the car, strike, like a horrible cobra!
I completely agree.
KK victim was "left for dead" . This implies at least some form of brutal assault occurred imo
Just before SS disappeared a woman had her head smashed repeatedly against a wall near Club Bayview but managed to escape..I am almost certain this is CSK
And I dont doubt he would have quickly done the same to SS,JR and CG after that. He had clearly escalated his violence

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I reckon Frankie is full of you know what tbh, he had a dream lol this is real life ffs not a fairy tale.
I think we should just all move on from it myself. So many arguments over not a lot. The fact he was at the bus stop I believe but its been said and resaid enough. Theres nothing more to say or learn about that event regardless of who believes what

The determination that a witness sees a victim of a crime prior to the event is relevant when there is a missing person and an unknown perpetrator but less relevant once the victim has been found, the car has been found and the alleged perpetrator has been found. I believe its a non issue.

It is always nice to know i have at least one fan.
Tickle me this then Junior, ...in Thread 4 post 892 "Parkie" advised you .." Frankie don't dream about what you saw was the CSK....THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO CAN CANCEL US OUT IN A PARAGRAPH OR TWO......This was a serious attack."
In other posts between you and the same member regarding contacting the Special Crime Squad you advise him to get in contact with them and give out the " break in the case Australia has been waiting for."
Whats this all about,? Enlighten me- i would be tickled to know. Don't get the sulks and sit out just when things are getting interesting.............[/I don't know what you're on about. You make about as much sense as Ian Moone.
7SJ707 thanks for your comments but Frankie a number of people have asked questions in previous posts but you have not responded at all, why is that? So I will ask it again " when where you last questioned by police about this case? " Frankie we are listening

Not trying to derail the thread at all, but I just saw this article by Rosie Batty (ex Australian of the Year and mother of boy, Luke, murdered (beaten to death) by his father due to mental illness. He was shot dead by police at the scene). She was in court years earlier getting a restraining order when her husband's lawyer said there were other charges her husband had to face in the future. The lawyer then outlined that her husband was accessing online *advertiser censored* of a paedophilic nature which she was totally shocked at (and this lady had already been through hell with this man). She relates how she had lived with him for 20 years and just could not believe that he had done that, in fact she was so shocked she gasped out loud in the courtroom. Just goes to show how things can be hidden completely from a partner for many years and be totally "out of character"!

An excerpt from this article is perhaps how CGE might be feeling at the moment?

In the aftermath, confusion and anger set in. She tried to put pieces of the jigsaw together.
"You think you know the person you're with in the most intimate way, and everything that's good or bad about them, and you just can't reconcile what you did not pick out," she said.
"I had this realisation that so many of the accusatory, disgusting things he said to me over Luke's lifetime, which were so appalling that they didn't even hurt me any more, I thought, 'Oh my god, he's projecting his thoughts on to me'."

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...sed-her/ar-AAntXdb?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartandhp

Not trying to derail the thread at all, but I just saw this article by Rosie Batty (ex Australian of the Year and mother of boy, Luke, murdered (beaten to death) by his father due to mental illness. He was shot dead by police at the scene). She was in court years earlier getting a restraining order when her husband's lawyer said there were other charges her husband had to face in the future. The lawyer then outlined that her husband was accessing online *advertiser censored* of a paedophilic nature which she was totally shocked at (and this lady had already been through hell with this man). She relates how she had lived with him for 20 years and just could not believe that he had done that, in fact she was so shocked she gasped out loud in the courtroom. Just goes to show how things can be hidden completely from a partner for many years and be totally "out of character"!

An excerpt from this article is perhaps how CGE might be feeling at the moment?

In the aftermath, confusion and anger set in. She tried to put pieces of the jigsaw together.
"You think you know the person you're with in the most intimate way, and everything that's good or bad about them, and you just can't reconcile what you did not pick out," she said.
"I had this realisation that so many of the accusatory, disgusting things he said to me over Luke's lifetime, which were so appalling that they didn't even hurt me any more, I thought, 'Oh my god, he's projecting his thoughts on to me'."

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...sed-her/ar-AAntXdb?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartandhp
Oh god...he's not even human.
The poor woman. I have no idea how she has stayed so strong

Attachments

• Sqweegel.jpg
    Sqweegel.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics