Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had seen the title 'former member' and had wondered how they became 'former'...Mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Mods. It means they're permanently banned from WS

(although some of them seem to creep back in with a different username....as PeteDavo demonstrates above with the 'Raymonde' info)

Had seen the title 'former member' and had wondered how they became 'former'...Mods?

He might of just lost track of all his accounts and passwords. Forgotten them. Expired?

He might of just lost track of all his accounts and passwords. Forgotten them. Expired?

I don't think you end up as a Former Member like that. I'm pretty sure only Mods can do it. Myself (and many other long-term WSer's that I know) have gone away for a couple of years at a time, come back and found our accounts still active.

IMO, I think we are making too many assumptions.

Assumption 1.
CGE and SD had a good quality mother-daughter relationship.

Assumption 2.
CGE could 'control' her adult-aged-daughter SD.

Assumption 3.
CGE could stop her daughter from seeing her own step-dad.

Assumption 4.
SD was in some sort of danger by maintaining a relationship with her step-dad.

Assumption 5.
SD visiting her step-dad in prison on one reported occasion shows that SD supports him.

And you know what they say about assumptions!!!!
"*advertiser censored**-u-me"
Makes *advertiser censored**es outa you and me!

That is true. However I suppose that most of what is discussed in WebSleuths is based upon making assumptions from the little knowledge we already have. Otherwise there'd be nothing to discuss!!

I do truly wish the best for his family regardless of whether he is found innocent or guilty and may they find a way to move on with their lives and let go of those feelings of betrayal. It is so true that you never REALLY know somebody. If they want to hide their past from you, they can and they will. When SD and ex wife were named in media I saw comments from Perth public celebrating the release of their names because "why should they be protected when the man they lived with brutally murdered young women". Absolutely disgusting. SD is same age as me, and would have been 2-3 at times of murders. Obviously this has nothing to do with family or they would be under arrest also.

Part of me has also wondered whether his murder spree was a mental health thing. E.g. He has always struggled with restraining himself (the rapes), but the breakdown of his first marriage caused him to lose control, thus the 2/3 murders). However in 97/98ish perhaps he met CGE and young SD, became involved in a new relationship and no longer had the need or opportunity to continue with murders. Perhaps he regretted his actions after spending time with a new love interest and especially a 3-5 year old little girl. Or perhaps CGE noted his unusual or concerning behaviours and he became medicated for some kind of mental health disorder?
OBVIOUSLY all assumptions as I am not SD,
CGE or BRE (thank God), but perhaps something to think about!

Here's something to make you go... Say what? PW (ex mayor of Claremont) has been paid over $1,000,000 to do nothing since he's been wrongly accused of being the CSK. Found this on YOUTUBE and still scratching my head. Who needs compensation? But seriously, does this guy give you a creepy feeling?

[video=youtube;7LBItwcXBM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LBItwcXBM8[/video]
I do agree he deserves compensation -but he's getting it already! Heck,they can accuse me of the Claremont killings if after that they're gonna pay me $100,000 a year for life to do absolutely nothing!
LW I hope gets some form of compensation also. His life is still not the same.
This other guy (PW)however is just after more money

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think the accused cared about his SD and CG. Theres no way the relationship would last 10 years if it was all horror and awful behavior. Maybe some erratic mood swings and bossiness but I highly doubt they were miserable for the most part. After the stories in 2015 about dna links to KK and new evidence and the car involved etc...thats when CG left. Im thinking the accused would have been very stressed and easily agitated at this point if he is responsible. The net was closing in...
There's no way SD would visit if she thought he had killed these poor women.
I dont think they would have had any idea at all. It's ridiculous their lives and names have been revealed all over the news. They are victims too

I think the accused cared about his SD and CG. Theres no way the relationship would last 10 years if it was all horror and awful behavior. Maybe some erratic mood swings and bossiness but I highly doubt they were miserable for the most part. After the stories in 2015 about dna links to KK and new evidence and the car involved etc...thats when CG left. Im thinking the accused would have been very stressed and easily agitated at this point if he is responsible. The net was closing in...
There's no way SD would visit if she thought he had killed these poor women.
I dont think they would have had any idea at all. It's ridiculous their lives and names have been revealed all over the news. They are victims too

I have similar thoughts Mandy, that's why I was keen to hear from Frankie/TE of when BRE started dating CGE and when they separated. I know Frankie/TE has said that they believe BRE to be 110% innocent but those dates lining up like you've mentioned would be eerily coincidental.

I do agree he deserves compensation -but he's getting it already! Heck,they can accuse me of the Claremont killings if after that they're gonna pay me $100,000 a year for life to do absolutely nothing!
LW I hope gets some form of compensation also. His life is still not the same.
This other guy (PW)however is just after more money

Agreed, LW does deserve to be compensated. He seems an odd person and apparently had some very strange behaviour, but he didn't deserve to have his reputation destroyed. So many victims in this CSK case.

That is true. However I suppose that most of what is discussed in WebSleuths is based upon making assumptions from the little knowledge we already have. Otherwise there'd be nothing to discuss!!

I do truly wish the best for his family regardless of whether he is found innocent or guilty and may they find a way to move on with their lives and let go of those feelings of betrayal. It is so true that you never REALLY know somebody. If they want to hide their past from you, they can and they will. When SD and ex wife were named in media I saw comments from Perth public celebrating the release of their names because "why should they be protected when the man they lived with brutally murdered young women". Absolutely disgusting. SD is same age as me, and would have been 2-3 at times of murders. Obviously this has nothing to do with family or they would be under arrest also.

Part of me has also wondered whether his murder spree was a mental health thing. E.g. He has always struggled with restraining himself (the rapes), but the breakdown of his first marriage caused him to lose control, thus the 2/3 murders). However in 97/98ish perhaps he met CGE and young SD, became involved in a new relationship and no longer had the need or opportunity to continue with murders. Perhaps he regretted his actions after spending time with a new love interest and especially a 3-5 year old little girl. Or perhaps CGE noted his unusual or concerning behaviours and he became medicated for some kind of mental health disorder?
OBVIOUSLY all assumptions as I am not SD,
CGE or BRE (thank God), but perhaps something to think about!

Yes lerner, I think you could be right on the money with the mental health issues, taking medication/not taking medication, in a healthy relationship, out on his own again, no self control. Or, maybe he has never been diagnosed by a professional for mental health issues, which, if picked up when he was in his early teens, and I do mean EARLY teens (he was attempting rape at 18/19 that we know of) the murders and rapes might have been prevented. Who knows, not an expert. Ms Anais and Perpendicular can answer these questions better than I, but like you, I have pondered this and mentioned it in a previous post. Like I said in that post, perhaps BRE would never dream of going down the "temporary insanity" avenue, the old, "there's no way I'm a nutter, not ending up in a loony bin with nut cases!" But I think there's something along the lines of "if he hid it, he knows he did it" type of thing with insanity pleas? Will stop now, already way out of my depth! :)

Yes lerner, I think you could be right on the money with the mental health issues, taking medication/not taking medication, in a healthy relationship, out on his own again, no self control. Or, maybe he has never been diagnosed by a professional for mental health issues, which, if picked up when he was in his early teens, and I do mean EARLY teens (he was attempting rape at 18/19 that we know of) the murders and rapes might have been prevented. Who knows, not an expert. Ms Anais and Perpendicular can answer these questions better than I, but like you, I have pondered this and mentioned it in a previous post. Like I said in that post, perhaps BRE would never dream of going down the "temporary insanity" avenue, the old, "there's no way I'm a nutter, not ending up in a loony bin with nut cases!" But I think there's something along the lines of "if he hid it, he knows he did it" type of thing with insanity pleas? Will stop now, already way out of my depth! :)

No way he can plead insanity if he's received awards and recognition for his long term volunteering at LA.
Insanity (of the getting out of big boy jail kind) does not come and go. And yes hiding a body shows that the SK knows it was wrong, and is therefore 'sane'.

IMO, I don't think SD is/was in danger from being attacked by the accused BRE.
I suspect SD was 'useful' for BRE because SD was an integral part of BRE's good bloke persona.
The good bloke persona that he had spent years developing while volunteering at LA.

SD still visiting her step-dad after her parent's split maintains his good-bloke persona and extrapolates it into a good-dad-persona. Tah-dah! Having SD around makes BRE look good. "he must be okay - his step daughter still visits regularly!" etc etc

So I don't think SD was at risk.

Plus SD and CGE may have fought like cat-n-dog like many mothers and daughters, and her step-dad's house (and her old home) may have been a place of respite for SD away from her mum.

SD is another victim in this nightmare. Like her mother, SD's life is also changed forever. I hope it doesn't ruin SD and I only wish better things for her in the future.

Just trying to see things from another POV.

Hey "Spooks", you've changed your avatar, where's the naughty Einstein gone? And now you have that big red button I keep getting you confused with Petedavo, you look like his BIG BROTHER!! LOL

IMO, I think we are making too many assumptions.

Assumption 1.
CGE and SD had a good quality mother-daughter relationship.

Assumption 2.
CGE could 'control' her adult-aged-daughter SD.

Assumption 3.
CGE could stop her daughter from seeing her own step-dad.

Assumption 4.
SD was in some sort of danger by maintaining a relationship with her step-dad.

Assumption 5.
SD visiting her step-dad in prison on one reported occasion shows that SD supports him.

And you know what they say about assumptions!!!!
"*advertiser censored**-u-me"
Makes *advertiser censored**es outa you and me!

To CLARIFY my post, since some people here think I'm saying we shouldn't be making assumptions.....and they are worried we will have nothing to discuss without discussing assumptions due to MSM blackout.

I apologise for any confusion.

What I'm really trying to say is maybe we are making the WRONG assumptions, and these unipolar assumptions could be leading us down the wrong path.

✌️ peace out
Namaste [emoji1317]

I have similar thoughts Mandy, that's why I was keen to hear from Frankie/TE of when BRE started dating CGE and when they separated. I know Frankie/TE has said that they believe BRE to be 110% innocent but those dates lining up like you've mentioned would be eerily coincidental.

If a certain VI on here is who I'm fairly certain it is...then they met about 1998-ish (their words)
Split a year before arrest.
All lines up too well at that rate

Hey "Spooks", you've changed your avatar, where's the naughty Einstein gone? And now you have that big red button I keep getting you confused with Petedavo, you look like his BIG BROTHER!! LOL
HAL wouldn't let Dave do this.
WS mods, not so much [emoji23]

Agreed, LW does deserve to be compensated. He seems an odd person and apparently had some very strange behaviour, but he didn't deserve to have his reputation destroyed. So many victims in this CSK case.
Lloyd Raney gets his day in court today.
Like 2b a fly on the wall.
I wonder if Eamon will be watching?

One of the issues is, there is a difference between a mental illness and a personality disorder. If BRE is psychopathic (or antisocial personality disorder which is the closest diagnosis in the DSM).....that is a personality disorder. That is a pervasive personality type that cannot be assisted with medication. Meds would be helpful if he was bipolar or schizophrenic.....but I've seen no evidence to suggest that he is either of these things. He's obviously able to function well in the world and hold positions of responsibility. I suspect he's psychopathic, myself. Thus the ability to neatly compartmentalise his life and commit atrocities then return home to the family and act as if everything's fine.

Obviously, all would not have been well with him when he was younger and I'm sure there would have been opportunities for him to be assisted. It's a pity he wasn't picked up for those early sex offences and some therapeutic intervention applied then.

But absolutely Lamp, he would have had stuff going on in his early teens - and earlier. If he is the CSK, we could expect him to have a history that may include ongoing enuresis (prolonged bed wetting), hurting animals and fire lighting (as all the serial killer buffs on here would already know).

And like Spooks said, this guy knew right from wrong. These were methodical, planned attacks according to LE. He tried to conceal the bodies, indicating that he knew what he'd done was a crime. These weren't spur-of-the-moment disordered attacks. I think he's one cool cucumber with a personality disorder myself. (but it's all speculation, obviously, since I haven't assessed him).

Lloyd Raney gets his day in court today.
Like 2b a fly on the wall.
I wonder if Eamon will be watching?

Oh that's creepy, "Sir" watching over the proceedings. Yes, I agree, that would be a very interesting case. Another very strange set of circumstances and "coincidences"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95