Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was re-reading articles about the accused BRE and came across this one, which I hadn't read before, just looked at the "real estate pictures". Who wrote this?? It's hilarious, like one of those "Engrish" sites where strange translations of Asian cuisine bring tears to the eyes.

"The home was owned by indicted torpedo Bradley Edwardsduring a time a women went missing. Police asked stream residents to leave sothey could demeanour for evidence.
On Jan 18, detectives and officers in blue debate jumpsuits swooped on a residence during Fountain Way and began digging adult a yard.
The house’s dual tenants, an comparison integrate were asked to immigrate for dual days, while military used ground-probing apparatus to inspect a lawn.

News.com.au can exclusively exhibit that a military officers also dug adult petrify slabs and pulled adult runner and it is accepted they searched roof cavities."

Say what???? :)

http://myexpress.com.au/natipnal/courts-law/house-of-horrors-hiding-in-plain-sight/
Lost in translation:
http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-chinese-translation-fails/

I was re-reading articles about the accused BRE and came across this one, which I hadn't read before, just looked at the "real estate pictures". Who wrote this?? It's hilarious, like one of those "Engrish" sites where strange translations of Asian cuisine bring tears to the eyes.

"The home was owned by indicted torpedo Bradley Edwardsduring a time a women went missing. Police asked stream residents to leave sothey could demeanour for evidence.
On Jan 18, detectives and officers in blue debate jumpsuits swooped on a residence during Fountain Way and began digging adult a yard.
The house’s dual tenants, an comparison integrate were asked to immigrate for dual days, while military used ground-probing apparatus to inspect a lawn.

News.com.au can exclusively exhibit that a military officers also dug adult petrify slabs and pulled adult runner and it is accepted they searched roof cavities."

Say what???? :)

http://myexpress.com.au/natipnal/courts-law/house-of-horrors-hiding-in-plain-sight/
Lost in translation:
http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-chinese-translation-fails/

Haha 😂
I read this a few weeks ago I'm pretty sure. Think theres a couple of them. They amused me way too much

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

[emoji15]
without nudging debate,
i would just like to state
that i gave it my time
& found NO post with rhyme??
thus — i pose
there be naught but prose,
nor evidence subliminal
of anything criminal
FURTHER to which?
in the versing, a hitch;
fam&vics of "th'accused"
would, i DOUBT, be amused;
(this is, i recall,
a most serious matter
and not one for pages
of frivolous chatter
nor musings of knitwits'
superfluous natter,
empty vessels abound)

but HARK !!!
not a sound???

what IS that???

_BEHOLD!_
is it the "silence", i'm told,
of where there is gold???

...with a little less yakk,
might we re-rail the track?
(please, 4give my critique,
for timeout i DON'T seek)
[emoji17]

In a recent discussion with a cluey friend, my friend asked the question:
Why did both ex wives (EE and CGE) leave the marital home while BRE stayed behind?

Usually wives and any children remain in the family home after a couple splits and husbands move out.

There must have been a really good reason why the ex wives left. And usually wives leave the home when there's a domestic violence (DV) issue, risk, or threat.

There's a concerning pattern that occurred when BRE experienced relationship breakdowns.

In our opinion DV was an issue in this scenario.

What do you think?

Edit for clarity: Do you think BRE abused his two wives? Did domestic violence contribute to the marital splits?

[emoji15]
without nudging debate,
that i gave it my time
thus — i pose
nor evidence subliminal
of anything criminal
FURTHER to which?
in the versing, a hitch;
fam&vics of "th'accused"
(this is, i recall,
a most serious matter
and not one for pages
of frivolous chatter
nor musings of knitwits'
superfluous natter,
empty vessels abound)

but HARK !!!
not a sound???

what IS that???

_BEHOLD!_

[emoji17]

Yesssss!

Why did both ex wives (EE and CGE) leave the marital home while BRE stayed behind?

Usually wives and any children remain in the family home after a couple splits and husbands move out.

There must have been a really good reason why the ex wives left. And usually wives leave the home when there's a domestic violence (DV) issue, risk, or threat.

There's a concerning pattern that occurred when BRE experienced relationship breakdowns.

What do you think?

that's a very, very interesting point you've raised regarding real estate, spooks, although i'm not really comfortable in discussing his wives or child ... somehow it just doesn't seem appropriate and actually violates TOS

[emoji887]

[emoji15]
without nudging debate,
that i gave it my time
thus — i pose
nor evidence subliminal
of anything criminal
FURTHER to which?
in the versing, a hitch;
fam&vics of "th'accused"
(this is, i recall,
a most serious matter
and not one for pages
of frivolous chatter
nor musings of knitwits'
superfluous natter,
empty vessels abound)

but HARK !!!
not a sound???

what IS that???

_BEHOLD!_

[emoji17]

Your prosey-rap is certainly 1,000 times better than "Engrish" article posted by Lampy!!

Getting back on track - do you have a new angle to present?

I think we've exhausted and flogged so many topics here, and without any new material emerging from MSM, that maybe a little creative and tasteful expression could even jog some minds, tinkle the tally, and produce some new content for discussion......

that's a very, very interesting point you've raised regarding real estate, spooks, although i'm not really comfortable in discussing his wives or child ... somehow it just doesn't seem appropriate and actually violates TOS

[emoji887]

I'm not suggesting we discuss the ex-wives, so I apologise for any confusion.

I'm asking if anyone else thinks BRE was abusive within the home. Entirely acceptable topic

[emoji887]

Maybe you have a new angle to discuss?

Your prosey-rap is certainly 1,000 times better than "Engrish" article posted by Lampy!!

I think we've exhausted and flogged so many topics here, and without any new material emerging from MSM, that maybe a little creative and tasteful expression could even jog some minds, tinkle the tally, and produce some new content for discussion......

i DO take your point on the flogging of topics
discussed and dissected beyond microscopics
... t'other night i didst try in a post rather lengthy
but seemingly, my effort far beyond elimentary
(received barely a like from the knitting club sentry)
a good time for the inbox — "i" thought[emoji362]
...and wrote plenty

[emoji887]

i DO take your point on the flogging of topics
discussed and dissected beyond microscopics
... t'other night i didst try in a post rather lengthy
but seemingly, my effort far beyond elimentary
(received barely a like from the knitting club sentry)
a good time for the inbox — "i" thought[emoji362]
...and wrote plenty

[emoji887]

Maybe its now time,
you forget all the rhyme,
and repost the lost post,
that lacked the group most.

Likes we can all give,
to make the thread live.
New topics we love,
Even ones from above!

So please do it now,
and then take your bow,
Because no one is less,
than each of our best.

xx

What do you think?

Edit for clarity: Do you think BRE abused his two wives? Did domestic violence contribute to the marital splits?

I speculated about this in post #1164. I would happily be proven incorrect, but am quietly confident that at least some of this will later be confirmed to be accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst Perth wines and dines, I'll be straight with my lines
Don't mean to abuse, or be too obtuse
Or pretend I'm a cute psych, with a fish for a bike
As I'm probably right that, there's no angles left
Creative and tasteful, or Agatha theft?

You left out the part about him being a steroid abusing, cross dressing, clown impersonating wife basher with a bung leg.

Sorry about the omissions - I was focusing on crazy coincidences that I picked up on myself.....even though many others here also thought exactly the same things.

I can always do Part B??? lol
*fingernails scraping down the blackboard wince*
lol

Whilst Perth wines and dines, I'll be straight with my lines
Don't mean to abuse, or be too obtuse
Or pretend I'm a cute psych, with a fish for a bike
As I'm probably right that, there's no angles left
Creative and tasteful, or Agatha theft?

OMG so 'on trend'!!!
well done

I speculated about this in post #1164. I would happily be proven incorrect, but am quietly confident that at least some of this will later be confirmed to be accurate.

Thank you Perpendicular.
As they say - the evidence is in the facts!

(BTW not sure if any LE say that phrase - I may have just made that up! lol)

Yes Perpendicular - you expanded in #1164 quite explicitly on my suggestion of DV that I outlined much earlier in post #1146.
Furthermore, I suggested DV occurred and painted a picture for everyone after I read a post by 7SJ707 who alluded to acrimonious splits.

This entire thread is evidence of great team work and collaboration. All these great minds, with different life experiences, perspectives, and world views coming together to discuss and sleuth heinous topics. Hoping that one day we produce actual 'brilliance' that makes readers and WAPOL stand up and pay attention.

So in the end, we can confidently say - we helped find Sarah!

Anythings possible!

Calling all lawyers..... or those with good knowledge of legal process in WA....

BRE has 2 ex wives.
Are these two ladies exempt from appearing as (possible) witnesses?

Anyone know about spousal privilege?
And whether this still applies after divorce occurs?

Yes Perpendicular - you expanded in #1164 quite explicitly on my suggestion of DV that I outlined much earlier in post #1146.
Furthermore, I suggested DV occurred and painted a picture for everyone after I read a post by 7SJ707 who alluded to acrimonious splits.
anythings possible!

I don't think any physical DV too risky if a report went out anywhere and drew attention to him. Maybe psychological.

Calling all lawyers..... or those with good knowledge of legal process in WA....

BRE has 2 ex wives.
Are these two ladies exempt from appearing as (possible) witnesses?

Anyone know about spousal privilege?
And whether this still applies after divorce occurs?

No such thing as spousal privilege. A hostile witness will answer but not expand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle