Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wayne Gacy was NOT born to Irish parents - he was of Polish and Danish descent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

And I think we need to be careful extrapolating too wildly with 'coincidences'.....the early threads were just a nightmare of false links. It's hard to even get through Thread One because of some of the speculation......

Gacy's crimes were against young guys...he picked them up at bus stations or through his work.....his MO was completely different.....

BRE may have drawn ideas from Gacy's 'unpstanding citizen' gimmick, I totally agree. I'm sure many SK's were inspired by the way Gacy demonstrated what having a good facade could do....

But I think it gets really messy if we try to create links that don't necessarily exist.

JMO

Wow!
Go easy!
I posted these because OTHER sleuthers have made the reference and the comparisons to Gacy - NOT me. I was just providing the material.

Plus I said "Amusing" coincidences which indicates I think the coincidences are FUNNY.

I never stated that we should follow this suggestion made by other sleuthers 100%.

Plus I disagree with you about Gacy's MO being completely different to CSK. Just because Gacy was homosexual (bisexual) + pedophile and picked up young men and boys by tricking them, offering them work, getting the victims to come up his house or picking them up from bus stops, doesn't mean that his MO is not useful to consider. Gacy's MO was successful 33 times - there's something in that worth considering that maybe added to his success rate and to his ability to stay undetected.

The CSK successfully gets his victims into his car. So IMO CSK probably uses an elaborate story IMO, as no witnesses saw scuffles occurring. Except in KK case where I reckon CSK just tried the snatch and grab method, but then modified his approach later.

Totally agree! And I'm the Queen of Coincidences, but the St Patrick's Day and such, come on Spooks, that's wild, even for me!! :)

Like I said I found it AMUSING!
So I posted the coincidences for everyone else's AMUSEMENT!

John Wayne Gacy was NOT born to Irish parents - he was of Polish and Danish descent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

And I think we need to be careful extrapolating too wildly with 'coincidences'.....the early threads were just a nightmare of false links. It's hard to even get through Thread One because of some of the speculation......

Gacy's crimes were against young guys...he picked them up at bus stations or through his work.....his MO was completely different.....

BRE may have drawn ideas from Gacy's 'unpstanding citizen' gimmick, I totally agree. I'm sure many SK's were inspired by the way Gacy demonstrated what having a good facade could do....

But I think it gets really messy if we try to create links that don't necessarily exist.

JMO

IMO Wikipedia does not have credibility as a source, even though people often think it does.

IMO the nationality of his parents wasn't the source of my amusement - it was the St Patricks day connection I thought was AMUSING.

Next time I'll keep my AMUSING thoughts to myself. I only shared my thoughts here with others here so they can possibly find these coincidences amusing and beguiling too.

John Wayne the actors real name was Marion ... the same as Gacys mum ...and he may have met David Hasslehoff
" The Hoff " ... and neither one of them could sing very well , Gacy was not known for his singing , the conspiracy theories are never ending

IMO Wikipedia does not have credibility as a source, even though people often think it does.

IMO the nationality of his parents wasn't the source of my amusement - it was the St Patricks day connection I thought was AMUSING.

Next time I'll keep my AMUSING thoughts to myself. I only shared my thoughts here with others here so they can possibly find these coincidences amusing and beguiling too.

Spooks, you seem to be taking my comment very personally. I wasn't actually trying to put you down or start an argument.

It was not my intention to distress or upset you :peace:

John Wayne the actors real name was Marion ... the same as Gacys mum ...and he may have met David Hasslehoff
" The Hoff " ... and neither one of them could sing very well , Gacy was not known for his singing , the conspiracy theories are never ending

Well I thought I'd check out the Hoff "singing" and it is a bit of fingernails down a blackboard, but here's a little "funny" thing for ya Tapdancingbear and my Spooks, he played Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (lead role in the musical)! The ultimate character fighting with his evil side, and presenting as a good doctor to the world. Weird hey??? Enjoy???!!!

[video=youtube;H1Pyjw_ZnD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Pyjw_ZnD8[/video]

Oh wow , if only we can find him singing Witchitah Linesman or Royal Telephone to get the Telecom connection and we are on a winner

Well I thought I'd check out the Hoff "singing" and it is a bit of fingernails down a blackboard, but here's a little "funny" thing for ya Tapdancingbear and my Spooks, he played Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (lead role in the musical)! The ultimate character fighting with his evil side, and presenting as a good doctor to the world. Weird hey??? Enjoy???!!!

[video=youtube;H1Pyjw_ZnD8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Pyjw_ZnD8[/video]

Was it 'the Hoff' that sang on the Berlin Wall as it came down or was it Hoff's singing that caused he wall to fall down.

Was it 'the Hoff' that sang on the Berlin Wall as it came down or was it Hoff's singing that caused he wall to fall down.

Yes, have a clip of that, but I really can't torture you all, it's just too much!! He has a leather jacket which he switches ON and it twinkles with lights! Oh, now there's the alleged Electrical Engineer connection perhaps? :)

Oh wow , if only we can find him singing Witchitah Linesman or Royal Telephone to get the Telecom connection and we are on a winner
What a crack up!!! No, can't find him singing that, but there is this, awful on EVERY level!

[video=youtube;-xB05MAw52g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xB05MAw52g[/video]

Jump in My Car ????? IT IS SO OBVIOUS .... and Baywatch \ Bayview Terrace .... Knight Rider , riding at night ... Jump in my car .... i think we all know where this is leading ...The Hoff , suspect numero uno

Jump in My Car ????? IT IS SO OBVIOUS .... and Baywatch \ Bayview Terrace .... Knight Rider , riding at night ... Jump in my car .... i think we all know where this is leading ...The Hoff , suspect numero uno

Let's stop there, I have the tingles going on again on my end (well, when I say on my end I mean... Oh you know what I mean!!!)

Hey Frankie, I see you've joined us. What do you think of David Hasselhoff's singing in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Are you a theatre goer? No harm in telling us your opinion of the Hoffmeister and his Broadway performance? In all seriousness, it would have been a VERY demanding role!

This is how it's supposed to be done, Jekyll and Hyde, our very own Australian Anthony Warlow, a truly incredible talent! "Hoff" can't hold a candle to him.... Have tears in my eyes as it's all so terribly sad listening to this struggle (remember he's doing BOTH voices not recorded at different times!) and thinking of CSK and the horror that must have taken place for those poor girls (and others too!). I think this clearly portrays what we are dealing with folks with mental illness and it's most dire consequences. (The photos used are of other performers of the role too, by the looks of things) Off to watch it again, it is spine-tinglingly good, don't you think?

[video=youtube;DM1uMuJviLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM1uMuJviLo[/video]

That one upset me. Why phone the man? His daughter is missing, you are a suspect and you call IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT???? What is with that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Honestly...with the amount of lunatics running around Perth at the time-how can they even be sure SS is a victim of CSK?
This PW guy is a real damn oddball by all accounts. Who does that? 😣

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Don't know if you all saw this, I hadn't till just now. An interview with Don Spiers on the 21st anniversary of Sarah's disappearance in January this year. If anyone knows anything about this case that can help PLEASE come forward, anonymously if you have to, but as this poor broken man asks, "Give us back our Sarah!"

:rose:

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/g...ional-plea-to-her-killer-20170131-gu21pf.html

Hey Frankie, I see you've joined us. What do you think of David Hasselhoff's singing in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Are you a theatre goer? No harm in telling us your opinion of the Hoffmeister and his Broadway performance? In all seriousness, it would have been a VERY demanding role!

Well, well, well. While I was watching the Hoff rendition I had this gut feeling that BRE sat and watched it and believed the lyrics were exactly what was going on in his head.

Well, well, well. While I was watching the Hoff rendition I had this gut feeling that BRE sat and watched it and believed the lyrics were exactly what was going on in his head.

It was very eerie Falco120, I felt like I was seeing inside the mind of the CSK, whomever that is. If BRE does plead guilty (as a recent poster seemed to think who CLAIMED inside information) then we may never know what went on in his mind. He'll (perhaps that should be HELL!) just go to jail and that's it! I do have a feeling if this does happen there will be a book written by someone "in the know" and SOME things will come out. All I pray is that if he is found guilty, and he did indeed take SS, that he will have some decency and tell poor Don and Carol Spiers where their beautiful daughter lies.

Honestly...with the amount of lunatics running around Perth at the time-how can they even be sure SS is a victim of CSK?
This PW guy is a real damn oddball by all accounts. Who does that? 😣

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I remember talking to PW just after the police raids he was mortified that he was a suspect and had become reviled by so many people including people that he had tried to help. He nearly went over the edge. He wasn't being accused of a 'common or garden' murder this is the mother of all murders who knows how any one would react especially if they are innocent

Hoff was in this musical well after CSK was active, Falco120: BBM
http://jekyllmusical.wikia.com/wiki/David_Hasselhoff

David Hasselhoff was the final lead in the Broadway production. He played the role from October, 2000 until the show closed on January 7, 2001. His personal star power and finances led to the production of the Direct from Broadway event and subsequent DVD preservation of the show.

It Premiered:
[h=3]Broadway Premiere[/h]TheatrePlymouth TheatreOpening NightApr 28, 1997 (Noticed: 28th April - coincidence this is my birthday!)Total Performances1,543

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95