DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While a long winded trial we await,
Here we post our ideas and debate.
Of late, besides the odd Bessie rebuke,
Or outlandish claim by the Spook,
This forum has reached a stalemate.

Sorry, no poetry from me, I'm a computer guy, poems don't make sense, logic makes sense.

Putting myself in the CSK's shoes. (Not that that is a good place to be). I have a body in the boot or back seat of my car. From my military training with life-size dummies I know how awkward lifting a body in and out of a car can be.(If you need to draw an analogy, think of 7 or more 10kg (22lb) bags of potatoes put into a pair of overalls.)

Ok, so now I need to dump the body. There is no way I would want to drag or carry it too far into the bush. Especially at night, and no torch light as I don't want to attract attention to myself. Maybe the moon sheds enough light for me to see. I would drive the car as close as possible to the D site making sure I am away from the main road.

I think I would opt for a shallow hole, I haven't got long until daylight and every time I try to dig somewhere I hit a root. I need a mattock or an axe, ah bugger that, it's a lot of hard work. This hole will do, just cover the body over with some bushes, I guess nobody comes out this way she'll never be found, (how wrong was that assumption?). Not like the last time, stupid me, picking that spot, at least this time it is in the opposite direction to Perth. No one comes by this way, (wrong again!).

Just my conjecture which I just want to put out there. Might help put things into perspective or help someone look at a different angle.

Sorry, no poetry from me, I'm a computer guy, poems don't make sense, logic makes sense.

Putting myself in the CSK's shoes. (Not that that is a good place to be). I have a body in the boot or back seat of my car. From my military training with life-size dummies I know how awkward lifting a body in and out of a car can be.(If you need to draw an analogy, think of 7 or more 10kg (22lb) bags of potatoes put into a pair of overalls.)
Just my conjecture which I just want to put out there. Might help put things into perspective or help someone look at a different angle.

Try the same scenario with 2 pois

Awesome poetry all.
I do like Falco's points and Spooks and 7S007s on DV.
I know we've linked WCE games, WAFL games, public holidays and so on, but have we checked what the moon was doing?
Falco120 makes a good point about torchlight. I don't think know if it was moonlit will help find SS, but might be a connection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome poetry all.
I do like Falco's points and Spooks and 7S007s on DV.
I know we've linked WCE games, WAFL games, public holidays and so on, but have we checked what the moon was doing?
Falco120 makes a good point about torchlight. I don't think know if it was moonlit will help find SS, but might be a connection?

Don't believe there was any full moons around abduction dates....

There was a full moon Sunday 4th feb 1996, the other 2 abductions were about halfway through the cycle.

In a recent discussion with a cluey friend, my friend asked the question:
Why did both ex wives (EE and CGE) leave the marital home while BRE stayed behind?

Usually wives and any children remain in the family home after a couple splits and husbands move out.

There must have been a really good reason why the ex wives left. And usually wives leave the home when there's a domestic violence (DV) issue, risk, or threat.

There's a concerning pattern that occurred when BRE experienced relationship breakdowns.

In our opinion DV was an issue in this scenario.

What do you think?

Edit for clarity: Do you think BRE abused his two wives? Did domestic violence contribute to the marital splits?

One Ex retained his surname and one Ex shows still a common photo on her FB account AFAIK and her adult daughter stays with him - therefore I wouldn't expect some DV dramas (caused by him) before the splitting.
Maybe the Exes found someone who was more potent* and left voluntarily (These are the cases where a woman leaves the home, I think. A bit feeling guilty, but inexorable re splitting).

* I don't believe at all a man who had stolen lingerie from leash, abducted, raped, (killed), could be potent in his nice solide marital bed. IMO

[emoji15]
without nudging debate,
i would just like to state
that i gave it my time
& found NO post with rhyme??
thus — i pose
there be naught but prose,
nor evidence subliminal
of anything criminal
FURTHER to which?
in the versing, a hitch;
fam&vics of "th'accused"
would, i DOUBT, be amused;
(this is, i recall,
a most serious matter
and not one for pages
of frivolous chatter
nor musings of knitwits'
superfluous natter,
empty vessels abound)

but HARK !!!
not a sound???

what IS that???

_BEHOLD!_
is it the "silence", i'm told,
of where there is gold???

...with a little less yakk,
might we re-rail the track?
(please, 4give my critique,
for timeout i DON'T seek)
[emoji17]

I think your poem is brilliant BreVeTTe and all the others who have contributed poetry, great. Not nice being singled out, but point taken. Thanks all, been interesting on here. Lamp out.

I think your poem is brilliant BreVeTTe and all the others who have contributed poetry, great. Not nice being singled out, but point taken. Thanks all, been interesting on here. Lamp out.

Oh Lampy please don't go!
This thread is a better place with you here.....

Your positivity, generosity, uplifting attitude, and warmth all shine from each of your posts, and IMO you being here has changed the entire atmosphere of this thread. Let us not plunge into darkness again - I (and hopefully others) appreciate your light.

Please don't allow certain others dull your brightness. I believe you are a strong and determined person and you probably just need to recharge your batteries. So on your return you can once again shine brighter than the sun.

Sending Love and light
Xx

thank you for your valued appreciation of my expression, lampy, it was not my specific intention to 'single' you out, and certainly not my intention to completely extinguish. my frustration with off topic banter is that it cannot be deleted, and i am loathe to place ANYone on 'ignore' to risk missing a pearler!

my inbox extends a welcome to all, for both on AND off topic banter ;) [emoji957]

please accept this public offering for the relighting of your lamp[emoji992]

...enough banter[emoji887]

You left out the part about him being a steroid abusing, cross dressing, clown impersonating wife basher with a bung leg.

Please explain your reference to a bung leg.....
I must have missed that in the thread....

While a long winded trial we await,
Here we post our ideas and debate.
Of late, besides the odd Bessie rebuke,
Or outlandish claim by the Spook,
This forum has reached a stalemate.

attachment.php

Hey CP345 - a relative of yours?

attachment.php

STAR WARS avatar from http://www.oxygenna.com/news/free-set-of-star-wars-avatars

Attachments

10.9 KB · Views: 251
  • starwars-c-3po.png
    starwars-c-3po.png
    45 KB · Views: 249
Please explain your reference to a bung leg.....
I must have missed that in the thread....

Wasn't there a fairly extensively argued theory that various images of BRE walked with one foot turned inwards?

Wasn't there a fairly extensively argued theory that various images of BRE walked with one foot turned inwards?

Thanks Anna
I missed that discussion
But I had noticed BRE's turned in foot!
Hip problems or muscle imbalance?
What was the overall outcome of that discussion please?

Thanks Anna
I missed that discussion
But I had noticed BRE's turned in foot!
Hip problems or muscle imbalance?
What was the overall outcome of that discussion please?

It kind of mercifully died out.

It kind of mercifully died out.

Although there was a lady on here who I haven't seen posting for ages who was all over it. I think she was convinced it was MM - as in that BRE had this funny walk and BRE was MM and MM had a funny walk.

Although there was a lady on here who I haven't seen posting for ages who was all over it. I think she was convinced it was MM - as in that BRE had this funny walk and BRE was MM and MM had a funny walk.

Having turned in feet/foot would certainly leave a distinct tread pattern!
Pity we are 20 years too late.
So unless the alleged CSK BRE walked on some recently laid concrete nearby to the remaining hidden d-sites, we are all outa luck! No track. No stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95