Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! Great imaging! Not my type but yes he could have been someone's. Yes I know the KK rape victim, not well but through a group of friends.. a gorgeous girl with a lovely family. I didnt know her at the time tho, only in last 15 years or so but never broached the subject. I am curious as to how he looked before because there was a tall dark haired gent who used to ask some young girls (incl me) back to his place at the local pool (Somerset in vic park) I swam at. I would have been 18 so he would have been about 23 in 1992? I went to curtin uni which is in Bentley before I transferred to UWA, this guy used to live in Kewdale!

Oh thank you Guccigal for saying the image was ok! I have been feeling very silly for doing it as I copped a lot of flak, but I spent many hours on it as I am not used to doing this, am artistic but not with painting and such so I stuck my neck out to post it again for you, bless ya! I have tingles about you knowing that poor KK girl. I had a feeling I should ask you. I've had a post removed because of answering someone else's post that had a photo attached, long story, you might already know it? Anyway, I knew Birnies victim Denise Brown who was a Sunday School teacher at a church my husband and I attended, then I ended up working for the first guy caught in the Evil 8 paedophile ring, a Pastor (warned management but was made "redundant" and lost job because of it, one year later they arrest him at his desk!) then I pick up Deb Marshall's book and my doctor of 13 years is mentioned all the way through it! And there's so much more, so when I get these "feelings" I ask the question. I don't really think this is his MO to ask back to his place, but who knows, could have been early attempts at abduction? Does this look anything like him or can't you remember, which would be totally understandable after all these years? If this is stirring up something in you PLEASE make a call to WAPOL, it can't hurt. Remember the cockroach! (as per my previous post :) Bless you for being brave enough to tell your story about knowing KK!!

With regards to the public holiday vs disappearance debate:

Is there a link between SS disappearing on the Australia Day long weekend, allowing CSK more time to hide her body, compared to JR and CG perhaps being more quickly hidden, and therefore more easily found?

Is it possible that (as people have theorised on here before) CSK had access to a family connected property; BRE's parent's house while they were away in Madora Bay or vice versa. Or a work related property; Telstra infrastructure being quieter over a long weekend.
And JR and CG each disappearing the weekend following a long weekend, and being more easily discovered potentially points to CSK failing to 'secure' a victim over the long weekend prior, but following through the next weekend but consequently not having the resources and time available to adequately hide them.

Thoughts?
australia day was on a Friday In 96 i believe leaving all weekend

I would like to learn about and retrospectively apply the Gematria system to see if the alleged perp matches the victims. Has anyone had any experience with utilising this system in the past to identify not only the perp but victims alike? This area of analysis I find fascinating. I don't know why – maybe because of my Jewish heritage. TIA

Please tell us more "Paul" as I'm fascinated with your Jewish culture and the thought of combining Judaism and sleuthing is very appealing to me. I'm all ears, or should that be eyes!:websleuther:

I would like to learn about and retrospectively apply the Gematria system to see if the alleged perp matches the victims. Has anyone had any experience with utilising this system in the past to identify not only the perp but victims alike? This area of analysis I find fascinating. I don't know why – maybe because of my Jewish heritage. TIA

I wouldn't think so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love it! Great imaging! Not my type but yes he could have been someone's. Yes I know the KK rape victim, not well but through a group of friends.. a gorgeous girl with a lovely family. I didnt know her at the time tho, only in last 15 years or so but never broached the subject. I am curious as to how he looked before because there was a tall dark haired gent who used to ask some young girls (incl me) back to his place at the local pool (Somerset in vic park) I swam at. I would have been 18 so he would have been about 23 in 1992? I went to curtin uni which is in Bentley before I transferred to UWA, this guy used to live in Kewdale!
Guccigal - here is a school photo of BRE. I think around the time he graduated from Gosnells High School.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 01dd9bd86dcb3d8d19b8cb9ec7eec61a.jpeg
    01dd9bd86dcb3d8d19b8cb9ec7eec61a.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 282
Please tell us more "Paul" as I'm fascinated with your Jewish culture and the thought of combining Judaism and sleuthing is very appealing to me. I'm all ears, or should that be eyes!:websleuther:

Well I love to fiddle with alpha-numeric codices and my culture (that of partial Jewish influence - we are talking a percentage thereof and not a fully-blown Jew) fiddle with alpha numeric relationships to words. There are a couple of different ways to do it: mystical or the revealed form. I was hoping to reach out to anyone who has experience in sleuthing and applying this thinking to identify murderers and victims. If this was retrospectively applied to this case it may inform us some way if SS was a victim of the alleged perp. I was hoping someone can assist in any codex applications to help me go down the Rabbinic and Kabbalistic paths. Peace out.

Thanks for this, I think the guy I knew was darker maybe more ethnic so would be a stretch.

Actually I think Valentine's Day (eg today ) could be more of a stressor for the accused BRE.
HD was 15 Feb 1988
KK was 12 Feb 1995
Maybe the accused had poor luck with the ladies around this time, maybe experiencing rejections or romantic dates gone wrong???? A member of the lonely hearts club!
And possibly having poor emotional control coupled with poor coping skills after suffering a injury to his ego - maybe the accused lashed out violently. Maybe as a release of his own unpalatable negative emotions or maybe as revenge against women?

Or maybe the accused gets aroused by violence, and the crimes were his special way of celebrating V-Day!

Just all theories and guesses....

Well I love to fiddle with alpha-numeric codices and my culture (that of partial Jewish influence - we are talking a percentage thereof and not a fully-blown Jew) fiddle with alpha numeric relationships to words. There are a couple of different ways to do it: mystical or the revealed form. I was hoping to reach out to anyone who has experience in sleuthing and applying this thinking to identify murderers and victims. If this was retrospectively applied to this case it may inform us some way if SS was a victim of the alleged perp. I was hoping someone can assist in any codex applications to help me go down the Rabbinic and Kabbalistic paths. Peace out.

Definitely not my expertise in anyway. Whenever I hear "numeric" I zone out. Maths was never my forte and when algebra was introduced I thought I had landed on Mars! What was this strange language they were speaking? I think you should ask a Rabbi, maybe there's an online site somewhere along these lines /paths? Shalom!

Regarding all this discussion about the crimes coinciding with public holidays and/or special occasions - I think we need to consider that the accused BRE may have his own 'anniversaries' that he was either 'celebrating', remembering, or trying to forget by way of distraction.
Any weird or wonderful anniversary could be a trigger for the alleged CSK's criminal behaviour.
The list is too long......

Apart from basic survival needs (eg food and shelter), human beings have two great instigators or causes of behaviour:
1. Avoidance of pain.
2. Seeking of pleasure.
Both pain and pleasure may be of physical, mental, or emotional origins or types.
The CSK through his crimes may be either avoiding pain or seeking pleasure, or since humans are complex beings, he(she) could be trying to achieve both goals at same time.
I think we should consider: what "NEED" is the CSK trying to FEED by committing these crimes?

Edit : include link
http://changingminds.org/disciplines/psychoanalysis/concepts/pleasure_pain.htm

imo the victims had a rounded face. Did someone with a round face reject him.

What does his mum look like? Does she have a rounded face (BRE looks like he has a rounded face if he didn't have the extra chin) maybe he felt she had rejected him and took this out on lady's that looked like his mum.

BRE has a younger brother I read. I wonder if the police have interviewed him and if he went out with BRE at times?

imo the victims had a rounded face. Did someone with a round face reject him.

What does his mum look like? Does she have a rounded face (BRE looks like he has a rounded face if he didn't have the extra chin) maybe he felt she had rejected him and took this out on lady's that looked like his mum.

I see where you are going with this, and subconscious/unconscious drives can cause certain behaviours.
But I disagree re face shape. SS may have rounder face, and possibly JR in some of her photos, but definitely NOT CG.

BRE has a younger brother I read. I wonder if the police have interviewed him and if he went out with BRE at times?

I'm guessing WAPOL have already, or plan for the future, interviewing the brother TE, and maybe even more current and past members of the family.

IMO - Suggesting any female would NOT get in the car with a strange man offering her a lift - is entirely absurd.

History shows that single (as in lone, by themself) females DO get into cars driven by strange men - the proof is in the SK cases examined prior to our CSK where the SK has convinced, coaxed, coerced, or captured the victim into cars!!!

Plus, the act of HITCH-HIKING would not even exist if females (and males) did not ride in cars with strangers.

The fact that hitch-hiking exists means that people do in fact accept lifts with strangers, and on the very odd occasion, the stranger is a (axe-wielding) SK!

So sometimes it happens - people who hitch-hike in fact gamble with their life. It's a 'game' of odds and chance with the goal being to get home safely (and stay alive!) Hitch-hikers probably think the proverbial - 'it will never happen to me'.
But unfortunately sometimes the odds are against them. Some hitch-hikers lose the game, and consequentially and sadly lose their life.

Concurrently - SKs are out there playing their own game of chance, except their game is more morbid.

SKs out searching in the day and night for their victim. Their perfect victim that ticks their own list of prerequisites. Will today be the day???

The SK plays a game of death, compared to the hitch-hikers game of life and survival.

A hitch-hiker wants to get home alive, whereas a SK wants to get killing.

Usually the game of living wins over the game of killing, but sometimes sadly the SK has a win.

RIP all those unfortunate victims who got into a car with the wrong person, at the wrong time, at the wrong place.

CG face shape was more squared.

Imo they don't really have a lot in common besides the blonde hair and the area they were at the time.
Definitely wasn't a type in face as they all look very different in many ways.
He may have been targeting blondes in particular but imo I believe it was whoever he could ambush or coerce into his car at the time.
Seemed quite impulsive and risk taking really.
Especially with CG. Busy area that's already on high alert?
He couldn't control himself clearly...
So how did he go so quiet for 20 years!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And maybe he was after blondes..CG wasn't usually a blonde.
From what I have read there was no evidence of her being sexually assaulted which is odd seing as that seems to have been his main objective

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member