Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do not understand is why BRE has not entered a plea. I mean, "if" you are innocent there should be no hesitation. Instead his legal team are waiting for further documents to be handed to them & they await instruction from their client (the accused). Is he waiting to see just how much Wapol have on him & how he could fight it? Interesting indeed because NOBODY including his legal team has proclaimed his innocence & that their client will vigorously defend all allegations..... Silence is deafening and very telling. In My Opinion.

omg! Yes strange that there hasn't been statement proclaiming innocence- i can't see any reason why his legal reps would hold back on that... Very interesting point you have made- thanks

is there any blokes posting on here?
when i was a lad my mum would read books every night till she went to bed, i thought good on you mum your the smart one of the family always got her nose in a book
not being a reader my self i thought i give it a crack ,heading in to mums book collection,i grabbed a random book
sat down and began to read
to my horror it was about a child killer,**** im not reading that ,i selected another, again about murder and rape
another the moores murders and on and on and on
what is it with you women ha ha ha
hope i dont get time out for this

I had to google Paulls Valley, never heard of that suburb before. When I looked it up I thought no wonder, it's not near any main road. I am looking closer to Great Eastern Hwy but not to far from Paulls Valley. Does anyone know if BRE ever went abseilling?

If you were coming from the southern suburbs, say Huntingdale, to get to Mundaring it would be quite feasible to go Mills rd onto Canning rd which links straight onto Mundaring Weir rd. I actually did it the other day to avoid traffic congestion. Beautiful scenic drive. But your right these are secondary rds not main Hwys. But I was surprised how quick it was.
With the limited amount of information we have, it is very hard to second guess his deranged mind and I think there lies the problem. All we can do is keep throwing out theories until we hear more.
I am really pleased that everyone at this point is being kind to each other and listening to everyone's ideas no matter how crazy they may seem. Everyone has the right to disagree, with understanding and kindness. The last thing we need to be is dismissive, because I feel that is where WALPOL went wrong. They decided they knew and didn't take on information that didn't correlate to what they believed was correct.
I also want to say thanks to everyone for acknowledging some of my crazy theories and not shooting me down in flames. I truly hope one day someone find lovely Sara and brings some sort of peace to her family and friends.

I kinda just put the silence during the rape as.....just "silence" while he commits this horrible act......i mean...what DO you say to someone while you rape them?....

MOO..
Most rapists say a lot from what I have read about them. Its half the fun for them..to degrade..frighten and humiliate. For a lot of violent offenders-its the control and the dispicable things said,not the rape itself,that is why they do it. Usually when they feel most out of control in their own lives
Adrian Bayley and what his victims went through and had said to them is a perfect example. His victims lived as they cooperated and told him what he wanted to hear.
I think CSK got to the level where he wanted more control. This would no doubt involve seeing his victims faces or talking to them...them seeing him...
Imo they were killed because he didnt want anyone to be able to ID him possibly state what he had done or said.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

when i was a lad my mum would read books every night till she went to bed, i thought good on you mum your the smart one of the family always got her nose in a book
not being a reader my self i thought i give it a crack ,heading in to mums book collection,i grabbed a random book
to my horror it was about a child killer,**** im not reading that ,i selected another, again about murder and rape
Haha!
I've asked myself this before. I think it's because I want a reason. I want to know why these things happened. Why these people turned out the way they did. Maybe how to spot such a person or prevent someone from becoming that way.
All I know for sure is it isn't enjoyable reading! I wish I didn't do it to myself!
Real life and true crime...always much more interesting than any fiction. Whole heap more depressing though!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just thinking about the hood and the silence during the rape....that's the ultimate in de-humanising the victim, isn't it?

Makes it so much easier to see her as 'just a body' to have her face covered. And then not to speak to her is also to deny she is a person.

He is one disturbed individual (obviously).

I SO feel for that victim. How absolutely terrifying to experience something so horrendous without being able to see anything. It would heighten all of her other senses......my heart goes out to her.

AHA! number one son, you've just outed yourSELF!
can you pop by when you have a minute?
x

[emoji887]

omg! Yes strange that there hasn't been statement proclaiming innocence- i can't see any reason why his legal reps would hold back on that... Very interesting point you have made- thanks

Also does not appear to be bail granted. Perhaps the accused was considered too dangerous to let out on bail - IMO. Can anyone shed light on how the bail would work in this instance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No authority but safe to assume an alleged serial killer was never going to get bail. Defence never asked for it either. With emotions running high, BRE is safer in custody. Also risk of self harm and at the end of the day we all want answers & the killer to pay for what he has done (however inadequate a life sentence is).

Agreed. And in my view this bloke wasn't a criminal mastermind resorting to phone tapping, elaborate ruses or esoteric dumping strategies. Abducting, raping, controlling and destroying would have been on his mind all the time the way sex or love or work or sport is with other people, and he would have trawled with opportunities in mind every time he got into his car.

Agreed.

I think you're right. It was only 17. Not 17 and 9 months. Because I booked my test in August, and got a mean one at Carlisle who failed me for missing the turn for Oats St. Next booking wasn't available for 4 weeks, which went without a hitch. I had to buy my own car as my mum was on a single parent pension, and my mum didn't have a car, so I didn't have one till the next year unlike the other kids whose parents bought them all cars. BRE on the other hand would've had access to cars, or got one IMO.
This makes his ability to allegedly offend mobile and at an earlier age than has been postulated in previous posts.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

My sons went to Gosnells High and knew B and T as did many of their mates when the eldest passed his test he often used the car which suddenly never had any petrol left when we wanted to use it. We found out the eldest was providing a taxi service picking mates up then dropping them off after school wouldn't have minded if they had put the petrol back..

The sort of thing that is akin to uploading videos on YT about the subject, creating maps and search charts with the deliberate intention to further mislead sleuthers not limited to this case alone. I would go as far at to say obstructing and/or perverting the course of an investigation. These people are known nuisances to WAPOL.

All for freedom of speech, but when it comes to criminal investigations, particularly after charges have been laid, any deliberately BS theories on such a public forum, are an unnacceptable risk IMO, and could negatively help bring the perpetrator(s) to Justice IMO.

Steady on! I think you misread the post. I took it that janwa son was using the car and leaving it empty. NOT BRE. She does not have to give evidence her sons attended any school. IMO.

Thanks for bringing that up LFMP - devious is spot on. My posts last night had a purpose to illustrate a serious issue IMO. I did not intend to mislead anyone on a serious issue of finding SS. Thoughts go out to her family and we should all continue good work in the hope SS will be found.

The problem is that there have been many false posts around this case since 2006 by a number of individuals. There have also been a number of misleading posts since the arrest on WS by new posters as well. Trolling too. Why people try that on is beyond me. Sometimes these people have several accounts across several platforms and deliberately use deceptive tactics to mislead what is a very important discussion on a serious issue usually left to LE. You mentioned that the windmill thing is something that had been playing on your mind. I suspect the origin of this post was based on attention seeking and complete fabrication with no sound base. With all due respect the best course of action is to ignore it completely. The sort of thing that is akin to uploading videos on YT about the subject, creating maps and search charts with the deliberate intention to further mislead sleuthers not limited to this case alone. I would go as far at to say obstructing and/or perverting the course of an investigation. These people are known nuisances to WAPOL. I think they have something to answer for. A calling card is in order. Perhaps they are quiet now for that reason.

I will always encourage out of the box thinking in the hope it may lead to something of note – don't get me wrong. It is the serial abusers of these forums that is the issue here and the motivation to post the way I did. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I hope it is not taken down. We all need to know the context of what goes on. Otherwise due process is obscured.

A timely reminder comes from WAPOL from the press statement after the arrest of Bradley Robert Edwards.

"Comments posted on social media are also not immune from contempt of court proceedings" - Karl O'Callaghan

Hey all, I have been reading these threads for a while now and I thought I may as well register and get amongst the discussion, the CSK has always been an interest of mine, I was only young when the murders took place I think I was about 10 or 11, but I remember it clear as day, in my early teens one of my friends and myself would read and read for hours about this case and other murder cases. I dated an accused murderer when I was 19 until the age of 22, he beat the murder charge and was found guilty of manslaughter, he spent most of the 4 years of his term in Casuarina Prison and I actually met different murders while visiting him on weekends, I met Bill Mitchell, Phillip Gleeson, Donald Morey and a couple more, my ex partner was in Protection with all the murderers and considered them "good friends" he also knew David Birnie he helped him with my ex partners cases because he had no idea what to do, once Birnie commited suicide my ex partner wrote letters back and forth the Catherine Birnie, he never discussed what they wrote about but his initial letter was to send his condolences when Dave passed away. I am also a niece of murder victim, lucky we knew who my aunts killer was and he is currently behind bars. Sorry I have got a bit off topic LOL I just wanted to share a bit of my back ground. BRE actually lived a couple of streets away from my Aunty in Huntingdale at the time of the killings of SS, CG and JR, bit creepy! I have watched many documentaries on SK's and a lot of them live a double life and no one has any clue about there SK side, I don't know how one person can keep such a secret for all those years, you would think that they would eventually slip up to someone, I cannot wait for more information to be released, but I know at the moment its important for the police to keep hush for the court case, after the murder of my aunty I was approached by today tonight and also Take 5 Magazine, after the sentencing I could do interviews and help write articles for Magazines, but I had to wait until after the case had been dealt with in court. It would be interesting to hear from a prison guard at Hakea Prison where BRE is being held, I would say he would be in crisis care and under constant watch in case he tries to harm himself, once released from crisis care he will most definitely be put in protection they wont ever let him in mainstream.

Agreed. And in my view this bloke wasn't a criminal mastermind resorting to phone tapping, elaborate ruses or esoteric dumping strategies. Abducting, raping, controlling and destroying would have been on his mind all the time the way sex or love or work or sport is with other people, and he would have trawled with opportunities in mind every time he got into his car.

.....and probably why the accused CSK BRE stayed with the same company and on the same career path his entire working life thus far.

Less time concerned with advancing one's career or adjusting to new work environments allows MORE time to focus on allegedly abducting, raping, killing and disposing of bodies.

Telstra was a formality and helped the accused maintain the sensibility of normality.

IMO, Abducting, raping and killing was his passion, and therefore probably monopolised his daily thoughts and spare time. Hobby for one!

There are four commonly identified types of rapists. This document lists them and describes their profiles (including verbal style during rape)

http://uspp.csbsju.edu/crimpsych/cpsg-5.htm

It's unusual that he was completely silent.

It has been mentioned before that perhaps the victim knew him and he did not wish to be recognised by his voice.

But I personally don't agree with the idea that he was a rapist who killed to keep them quiet.

I think he's an out-and-out serial killer and these early attacks of his are him perfecting his MO.

JMO

My view also.

Regarding the accused BRE's sex life. Are we assuming that BRE was 'faithful' to both of his ex-wives EE and CGE ??? (apologies to both women for raising this point)
Sleuthers have surmised that the majority of the accused crimes that we know about seem to have occurred during a relationship breakdown.

Is it possible the accused had 'normal' affairs (eg: normal meaning minus the rape, bashing, and murder) with other women during his marriages???

Was the accused into infidelity as well as rape, violence and murder?

Could the accused have been into BDSM?

Playing the good hubby whilst out playing the field and having affairs with women who had BDSM fetishes and fantasies?

Edit: BDSM would definitely provide the accused with opportunity to practice, experiment, and refine the best, most effective bondage techniques to restrain, tie up, or tie down a woman.

No big stretch to then transfer his rope and bondage skills from willing recipients to unwilling victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective