Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the cover photo of the 'killer clown' on the Accused BRE's FB provides an insight into his personality - video below:

[video=youtube;hHjGtBnSv50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50[/video]

is there any blokes posting on here?
when i was a lad my mum would read books every night till she went to bed, i thought good on you mum your the smart one of the family always got her nose in a book
not being a reader my self i thought i give it a crack ,heading in to mums book collection,i grabbed a random book
sat down and began to read
to my horror it was about a child killer,**** im not reading that ,i selected another, again about murder and rape
another the moores murders and on and on and on
what is it with you women ha ha ha
hope i dont get time out for this

Rubber necking? Why do people slow down at accident sites? I think we are all a little morbid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regarding the accused BRE's sex life. Are we assuming that BRE was 'faithful' to both of his ex-wives EE and CGE ??? (apologies to both women for raising this point)
Sleuthers have surmised that the majority of the accused crimes that we know about seem to have occurred during a relationship breakdown.

Is it possible the accused had 'normal' affairs (eg: normal meaning minus the rape, bashing, and murder) with other women during his marriages???

Was the accused into infidelity as well as rape, violence and murder?

Could the accused been into BDSM?
Playing the good hubby whilst out playing the field and having affairs with women who had BDSM fetishes and fantasies?
Is it possible that BRE utilised Tinder and other dating sites?

Regarding the accused BRE's sex life. Are we assuming that BRE was 'faithful' to both of his ex-wives EE and CGE ??? (apologies to both women for raising this point)
Sleuthers have surmised that the majority of the accused crimes that we know about seem to have occurred during a relationship breakdown.

Is it possible the accused had 'normal' affairs (eg: normal meaning minus the rape, bashing, and murder) with other women during his marriages???

Could the accused have been into BDSM?

Playing the good hubby whilst out playing the field and having affairs with women who had BDSM fetishes and fantasies?

Edit: BDSM would definitely provide the accused with opportunity to practice, experiment, and refine the best, most effective bondage techniques to restrain, tie up, or tie down a woman.

No big stretch to then transfer his rope and bondage skills from willing recipients to unwilling victims.

I think he wouldn't risk infidelity. Playing happy families and being a normal happy couple would be important to hiding that he's a SK.

I think he wouldn't risk infidelity. Playing happy families and being a normal happy couple would be important to hiding that he's a SK.

Totally agree, he would want to do everything as normal as can be to mask himself.

Maybe ..... but the accused hid major crimes for 20 years - hiding the odd affair here and there would be child's play compared to hiding criminal activity of this proportion.

I think it's important to remain open minded when formulating a SK profile.

If the accused CSK had a passion for power, violence, and control through sex, then I'm suggesting practising BDSM would offer a 'softer' pathway to achieve his sexual goals, especially at times in his life when the accused was unable to achieve sexual gratification through abduction, rape, violence, and murder.

Just my thoughts

Edit: unfortunately it's more "normal" for infidelity to occur within relationships than for the normal to be a "happy couple". our divorce rates are shocking.

Maybe he was into bdsm with his wives and when he was single He took to getting his kicks in the form of non compliant lady's.

IMO the cover photo of the 'killer clown' on the Accused BRE's FB provides an insight into his personality - video below:

[video=youtube;hHjGtBnSv50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50[/video]

Seriously spooky!
I couldn't even tolerate watching the entire vid!

Plus -
I can't even watch shows like "Australia's Funniest Home Videos" or YouTube channels with Epic Fails! I hate watching people get hurt!
I would make a terrible SK!!!

omg! Yes strange that there hasn't been statement proclaiming innocence- i can't see any reason why his legal reps would hold back on that... Very interesting point you have made- thanks
It's not strange - the Defence team haven't got all the evidence yet. They haven't got any instructions from the defendant, therefore. If it ends up being a plea of not guilty, having examined all the evidence, then you may find some sort of statement being made.

Agree no criminal mastermind. From what I have learnt about BRE, he is, frankly, a bit of a loser.

The sheer randomness makes it very, very difficult to detect. Plod was probably a bit hopeless, too.

Seriously spooky!
I couldn't even tolerate watching the entire vid!

Plus -
I can't even watch shows like "Australia's Funniest Home Videos" or YouTube channels with Epic Fails! I hate watching people get hurt!
I would make a terrible SK!!!

Agree with you Spooks - I could not watch all either!

It has been mentioned on WS that BRE had a good 'cover' with the ready made family and long service in his job. Totally agree that BRE portrayed the concept of 'normality'.

Underneath this cover IMO is someone extremely disturbing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree no criminal mastermind. From what I have learnt about BRE, he is, frankly, a bit of a loser.

The sheer randomness makes it very, very difficult to detect. Plod was probably a bit hopeless, too.

I thought the same thing. Loser with a capital L. Someone posted something he had written at little athletics and I thought he came across like a security guard on a power trip. Little people on power trips are funny.

Definitely more lucky than brilliant.

Could the accused have been into BDSM?

Edit: BDSM would definitely provide the accused with opportunity to practice, experiment, and refine the best, most effective bondage techniques to restrain, tie up, or tie down a woman.

No big stretch to then transfer his rope and bondage skills from willing recipients to unwilling victims.

Yes I wonder if he would have risked infidelity to satisfy any kinky desires with willing consenting participants...or.....maybe the ex-wives were actually "into" this fetish as well? Perhaps this gave him his release and satisfied his kink without the need to kill during this period?

My mind can't just fathom....how can they go from violent, sadistic rape and power trip....to "normal" sex..as in part of a relationship...does a rapist / killer get these urges when they're with the spouse? How do they hold back the urge to kill if they do experience these urges....I am interested to understand more.

May sound bizarre..but...would love to have an insight into what his sex life/desire was like...there's so many angles to get an idea how these peoples brains tick...I believe this is just another...

Just thinking about the hood and the silence during the rape....that's the ultimate in de-humanising the victim, isn't it?

Makes it so much easier to see her as 'just a body' to have her face covered. And then not to speak to her is also to deny she is a person.

He is one disturbed individual (obviously).

I SO feel for that victim. How absolutely terrifying to experience something so horrendous without being able to see anything. It would heighten all of her other senses......my heart goes out to her.

Another thing MsAnais with the hood, I don't know much about the psychological aspect of course, unlike yourself, but I have read a lot about SKs and watched a lot of docos. (Yes we women do that, and I think it is to be forewarned and to protect others by having that knowledge, the nurturing in us, and the wanting to know why?) Is there a shame aspect too to covering the face so the perp. doesn't have to look into the eyes of the victim? I know this happens with some killers during/after they have raped and killed, the covering of the face is important to hide what they're doing/ have done, not "own up to it" somehow? I realise it also affords the attacker protection from being recognised of course. And the non verbal interaction, could it also be that some, and I stress some, of the girls had met him somewhere, seen him around and he was making sure they couldn't identify him if one got away, as a couple had done previously? Just thoughts, feel free to correct me.

Good point Lamp...like if the victim is "faceless"...theres no emotion attached to it kinda thing?....

I thought the same thing. Loser with a capital L. Someone posted something he had written at little athletics and I thought he came across like a security guard on a power trip. Little people on power trips are funny.

Definitely more lucky than brilliant.

That's what I thought too. The sort of person who would prominently display any keys they had access to in an official capacity. Enormous bunch of keys on belt = [emoji107]

Good point Lamp...like if the victim is "faceless"...theres no emotion attached to it kinda thing?....

Exactly! Looking someone directly in the eyes would be hard for this person I would think, very confronting, even in normal day to day life, but again, I ain't no expert! :)

That's what I thought too. The sort of person who would prominently display any keys they had access to in an official capacity. Enormous bunch of keys on belt = [emoji107]

BBM

:lol:

So true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics