Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attached a screenshot of BRE's FB and response to SD in relation to taking down the 'killer clown' pic. Now BRE is an IT literate person and therefore would know how to communicate on line. IMO that response of NO!!!!!!!! to his SD is just downright aggressive and somewhat domineering.

As shown in a previous post of mine (showing video attached to pic) also utilising the 'killer clown' as a cover pic is downright scary also.

attachment.php

IMO they are just discussing a shared joke. She doesn't like clowns so he puts it up and leaves it. Hard to get tone from text but I have a similar thing with a friend, I always link her to the thing she hates as a joke. Then she does a cringe face and nooooo!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO they are just discussing a shared joke. She doesn't like clowns so he puts it up and leaves it. Hard to get tone from text but I have a similar thing with a friend, I always link her to the thing she hates as a joke. Then she does a cringe face and nooooo!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks JoWa for your comment, in this instance I think we may have differing of opinions, which all fine.

Have you seen the video connected to this clown - take a look.

[video=youtube;hHjGtBnSv50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50[/video]

Or maybe like me when a Dr attempted to anally rape me in his surgery she went into shock. Your life experiences or advice along the way prepares you for how you react to most situations but with some scenarios your brain just will not compute so you rely on instinct, fight or flight or being still. I was planning in my head to get out of the room and tell the receptionist but the waiting room was over full and I thought all these patients think he's marvelous who will believe me. I found out later when it all came out about him that most people that were there were workers comp or vehicle comp cases that had to see him so they took chaperones. Any way that's all I have to say about that you just never know how you would react until it happens.

I'm so very sorry to hear about your experience. I hope you have, or are, healing. And you are right, nobody knows what they would do in some situations. You might think to say I'll do this or I'll do that, but until it happens....

Does anyone remember where the closest taxi rank was to the Conti during the CSK period?

Below mentions that the Continental Hotel "had taken significant security measures at the time, and was one of the first to install security cameras. It hired extra security guards, successfully lobbied to move the taxi rank to opposite the hotel and manned the rank to record the names of patrons and drivers".

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hote...l-over-claremont-murder-charges-ng-b88342069z

There was A taxi rank across the road but it was hit and miss

like anything someone does, they try new things and learn from their mistakes. maybe that's why he didn't become a break and enter offender because of the kimono being dropped. if he did pick up kerry turner and seemingly got away with it it may have fused in is mind that a car was a good method for him

i was replying to spinnakers remark about kerry turner being offered a lift home. am just learning how to navigate the site, my apologies

Ask us questions that you aren't sure of "Nick" and we'll try and help you find your way around. If you read a post you want to answer you can click the "reply with quote" at the bottom of that message you are reading and that will put whatever the person wrote in your answer, which helps everyone to follow who and what message you are replying to. If you hit the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the "Quick Reply" message you are typing in it will take you to a bigger screen with more options and seems to be a little more stable and easier to type longer messages in, at least that's how I've found it. There are links at the top of the message to put in photos etc. The photo button is the little tree inside a picture frame, you can click that and follow the instructions to upload a photo from your computer you've saved or from the net. There is a How To on the site somewhere as I think I saw something about it previously, but I'm sure one of the other posters will tell you where to find that. Just ask, we are a fiendish lot, I mean a friendly lot! :) And you can ask our very helpful moderators by clicking the little red triangle at the bottom left hand corner of every message and that will allow you to send an email to them for help, or, and we hope you won't need this feature, report a message that upsets you or you feel is not beneficial to our site. Cheers, and welcome!

Here is another pic from BRE's FB where he says 'thanks ladies' in the comment section.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-24 21.45.00.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-24 21.45.00.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 236
Thanks JoWa for your comment, in this instance I think we may have differing of opinions, which all fine.

Have you seen the video connected to this clown - take a look.

[video=youtube;hHjGtBnSv50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50[/video]

No more of this clown please, I find it so upsetting just seeing that horrible face! I couldn't watch anymore than about 20 seconds of it when it was first uploaded, absolutely vile. I always wonder about people that find these sick things funny??? As I've said before, I think they are usually the biggest cowards themselves. Knew someone who used to love creeping up and scaring me (nice work colleague of mine), did it all the time, very cruel and a form of bullying, so I agree with you on this Spinnaker. He's in jail now too, funny that hey?

He definately is one creepy dude.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have attached a screenshot of BRE's FB and response to SD in relation to taking down the 'killer clown' pic. Now BRE is an IT literate person and therefore would know how to communicate on line. IMO that response of NO!!!!!!!! to his SD is just downright aggressive and somewhat domineering.

As shown in a previous post of mine (showing video attached to pic) also utilising the 'killer clown' as a cover pic is downright scary also.

attachment.php
Thank you Spinnaker ,like you I am interested in this Facebook Post by BRE. Mid 2016 and he likely has an inclination he is in the frame for one of Australias biggest ever criminal cases and is under constant surveillance by WAPOL. An arrest may be coming any tick of the clock, So what does he go and do.?..puts a profile pic of the killer clown up-and leaves it up too. it is an interesting insight into his mindset, he is defiant,he will go down with this ship....
i have read broad speculation that the CSK may have modelled himself on past Perth SKs......is the photo a sly nod to Gacy and his well trademarked and publicised sick " Pogo the Clown" Character....one of Gacys signature MOs was to pose as a police officer when abducting boys from bus stations and off the street,,,, All JMO and theory.

So can anyone elaborate on what was said earlier when the mods snipped a few things

Weird??? Who's he saying thanks to??
All the ladies that think he's a little green Hoff Yoda.. I'm wondering if it's like a symbol.. as in the Hoff was known in his day as lady's man and Yoda is a Jedi master one if the best... So Wondering if he thinks he is a that and a bit more with the ladies I.e. a Jedi master of the players world... If that's true a would maybe add credence to the coercion theorys... jMO

Thank you Spinnaker ,like you I am interested in this Facebook Post by BRE. Mid 2016 and he likely has an inclination he is in the frame for one of Australias biggest ever criminal cases and is under constant surveillance by WAPOL. An arrest may be coming any tick of the clock, So what does he go and do.?..puts a profile pic of the killer clown up-and leaves it up too. it is an interesting insight into his mindset, he is defiant,he will go down with this ship....
i have read broad speculation that the CSK may have modelled himself on past Perth SKs......is the photo a sly nod to Gacy and his well trademarked and publicised sick " Pogo the Clown" Character....one of Gacys signature MOs was to pose as a police officer when abducting boys from bus stations and off the street,,,, All JMO and theory.
Thanks 7SJ707 for your very interesting post and your insight, I will definitely give this some thought.

"Nick ............ ............... ............. report a message that upsets you or you feel is not beneficial to our site. Cheers, and welcome!"

...and all i have left (of lampy's post) applies if you are using tapatalk on ipad (where none of lampy's suggested options are available!)
[emoji15]

[emoji887]

No more of this clown please, I find it so upsetting just seeing that horrible face! I couldn't watch anymore than about 20 seconds of it when it was first uploaded, absolutely vile. I always wonder about people that find these sick things funny??? As I've said before, I think they are usually the biggest cowards themselves. Knew someone who used to love creeping up and scaring me (nice work colleague of mine), did it all the time, very cruel and a form of bullying, so I agree with you on this Spinnaker. He's in jail now too, funny that hey?
I know it is horrible Lampy!! I have posted as felt it was relevant in the context of the current and ongoing conversation.

...and all i have left (of lampy's post) applies if you are using tapatalk on ipad
[emoji15]

[emoji887]
Hi BReVeTTe - Lampy was giving instructions as to how to use the WS site. Not sure why it came out this way??

In the clown pic that bre posted on Facebook, is there any speculation as to why he singled out bar mitzvaha's ?

[emoji443]will go down with this ship[emoji445]
...wasn't dido sleuthed out of the equation?

i always associated clowns with fun, parties, the circus...
and despite BoBo having an awful lot to answer for, i could still never quite grasp "clownphobia" - until i saw that video ...now i'm well over clowns AND quaint little musical box carousels.
[emoji887]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members