Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you go back and read the thread you will see what I said about that.
Hi Frankie1972. I looked back and found the post below, might save some comments to and fro...... many thanks for the info you have provided on here.

Ok that night about 12.00am the three of us left the conti and walked to hungry jacks. Then we got our food and sit down at the bus stop. Then the opposite side of the road CG about 12.20 was walking down Stirling Hwy when my friend yelled out to her your crazy for hitchiking (I do not think she was hitchhiking) She just wave her hand in the air and kept on walking down the road. Now when we reported it to the police on the Monday one of my friends talking to the police about a car stopping and maybe talking to her.( Now you would think if he did see a car talking to her he would of said hay guys look at that girl talking to someone in a car) My other friend and me did not see a car stop that night (IMO no car stopped to talk to her that night.<br />
The dream yes I did see someone subconsciously and I will not forget his face to this day I still remember his face.

That is quite possible Frankie. I know you have said no car stopped that night.
Just curious why police would add that in if it's not accurate.
They weren't even looking for such a vehicle back then. They were too focused on taxi drivers and other suspects.
Maybe they had cctv or some other evidence that placed the vehicle in the area

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You mean the police or the new papar said that. Yes my friend did say some brake lights came on as they were near CG and by the brake light he said the car was a white station wagon to the police

Sorry, didn't realise this had been discussed before, I'll go find it.

I'm sorry but in the news article it did not happen with CG talking to someone in the car. If you not know I'm a witness from the bus stop that night.

Actually, this is, respectfully, a very good example of confirmation bias IMO.

The FB comment - 'must have been a naughty boy ...' - was BRE to the brother, to which TE says: 'not as naughty as you.'

If you are right that that was a 'hint', it must mean that TE was in on it.

The Clown stuff looks sinister now, but, as someone pointed out, it was viral. People were doing it all over the world. Even here in Perth, according to the news.

But does that mean the Yoda stuff is also some sort of secret message?

IMO, no, it's just probably a pretty dim middle-aged man's interests being reflected.
The great thing about this site is that there is room for differing opinions and the fact that we are open to express these opinions in a polite manner.

My view is that 7S707's post is NOT in any way an example of confirmation bias - I feel that it is a very good post and worth serious consideration.

Personally, I do not think that we can exclude the fact that there may be some knowledge between the brothers. I am NOT suggesting for one minute that TE was involved, just that as brothers TE could have been aware of some of BRE's antics or movements. This often happens with siblings.

I also feel that there is some intent from BRE in posting the 'killer clown' as the cover photo and that the relevance is expressed very well in 7S707's post - all just IMO.

Hi Frankie1972. I looked back and found the post below, might save some comments to and fro...... many thanks for the info you have provided on here.

Ok that night about 12.00am the three of us left the conti and walked to hungry jacks. Then we got our food and sit down at the bus stop. Then the opposite side of the road CG about 12.20 was walking down Stirling Hwy when my friend yelled out to her your crazy for hitchiking (I do not think she was hitchhiking) She just wave her hand in the air and kept on walking down the road. Now when we reported it to the police on the Monday one of my friends talking to the police about a car stopping and maybe talking to her.( Now you would think if he did see a car talking to her he would of said hay guys look at that girl talking to someone in a car) My other friend and me did not see a car stop that night (IMO no car stopped to talk to her that night.<br />
The dream yes I did see someone subconsciously and I will not forget his face to this day I still remember his face.

Thanks for that

The great thing about this site is that there is room for differing opinions and the fact that we are open to express these opinions in a polite manner.

My view is that 7S707's post is NOT in any way an example of confirmation bias - I feel that it is a very good post and worth serious consideration.

Personally, I do not think that we can exclude the fact that there may be some knowledge between the brothers. I am NOT suggesting for one minute that TE was involved, just that as brothers TE could have been aware of some of BRE's antics or movements. This often happens with siblings.

I also feel that there is some intent from BRE in posting the 'killer clown' as the cover photo and that the relevance is expressed very well in 7S707's post - all just IMO.
What we wouldn't give to read a statement, if one was provided to police or the defence by TE about BE....

Not true

Something similar happened to me recently. A truck screeched to a halt infront of me blocking my path. I stopped & a guy got out explaining he wanted to look for a baby magpie he'd left there. My daughter wanted to go with him to look but when he stopped I'd warned her it was dangerous & she had to stay with me & do what I said no matter what. I looked interested & I'm sure he thought I was about to go check for it with him. When he looked up we were 20m away from him, he kept yelling out warning me it was swooping season. I wasn't really sure if he was a good neighbour caring for the birds or a scary neighbour. And I've had many things like this happen to the point where you don't really notice, it just becomes normal. I have learnt to report things as I've always been wary of strangers, but I can easily understand them not being reported. I did report this case but police didn't want to investigate or record it.

Trust your instincts Perthie and stay safe! That sounded very sus to me, glad you reported it to the police, even if it wasn't recorded.(sigh!) And keep reminding your little girl that people use tricks sometimes to hurt people. It's amazing how children catch on to your "vibes" and it goes deep into their subconscious to maybe come out years later as a warning. At least that's how I see it as a mother, my son calls it that mother s**t we have going on! :)

Thanks for that

Hi Frankie, good to see you on here again. Do you still vividly remember the face in your dream? I know when I have these types of dreams I can remember in great detail for years after, they are haunting dreams, literally. Can you describe the face from your dreams? Perhaps it brings up bad memories for you, totally understand if you don't want to do this. Just an overall description of the face, fat, thin, high cheekbones, long/short hair, the colour of the hair, eye colour, shape of eyes, did you notice the ears, any scars or moles on the face, skin tone. Lots of questions, as I said, if it's all too much or you can't recall the face, or don't want to, I totally understand. Thank you.

I'm sorry but in the news article it did not happen with CG talking to someone in the car. If you not know I'm a witness from the bus stop that night.

Thanks Frankie, I had read enough to know you were one of the witnesses at the bus stop, but as a newcomer I haven't read that much yet. I'll try to do some catching up because looking back just now, there's a lot of info I haven't heard before. Do you still remember the face you dreamt? And does it match BE's? Just wondering if it was a memory... Sorry, this has probably been asked before...

Thanks Frankie, I had read enough to know you were one of the witnesses at the bus stop, but as a newcomer I haven't read that much yet. I'll try to do some catching up because looking back just now, there's a lot of info I haven't heard before. Do you still remember the face you dreamt? And does it match BE's? Just wondering if it was a memory... Sorry, this has probably been asked before...

The problem with attributing environment & psychology only to explaining serial killing and thus find or predict the serial killer is that the profiles don't quite work. It doesn't explain why some members of the same family are not offenders, not why many others that also fit the same profiles are not serial killers. Dr Adrian Raine https://crim.sas.upenn.edu/people/faculty/adrian-raine , found physical difference in the brains of convicted serial killers that agreed to being studied in the US. I've had an interest in his work for curiosity, just as I followed the work of Joe Navarro http://jnforensics.com and Associate Professor Haydn Green http://forensic-review.com.au/forensic-investigation/ (a former boss) for curiosity after reading their books.
In the case of serial killers there's an interesting intersection of their ideas though, that illuminates the predictability factor and thus the usefulness of psychological profiling to find serial killers out of the general community, especially when many other innocent parties share the same profile.

Reading some of the pop psychology profiling on here, I'd say my old school mate who also happened to be a Telstra technician in the 1990's would be a better fit than BRE. But he's not either BRE nor being accused of being CSK.

For the amateur criminologists out there, you might find these videos fascinating:

https://youtu.be/oLXr_slKg08

https://youtu.be/6PpKdwWHDMA

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I suspect its a bit of a pseudo-science. The Yorkshire Ripper was interviewed 3 times and dismissed as he did not fit the 'profile' developed by the profiler

Ok I'll look, thanks

Remember that SS was pre 9/11 and security was a bit more lax at the time. Maybe a key was all that was required (which a Telstra worker would have) so likely no records/CCTV etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRE was a phone system tech and worked on PABX systems at business premises. He didn't have access to exchanges from what I have been told. The exchanges back then were manned during the day and at night you would need to call a number to get the exchange opened remotely. Now remembering there was no internet back then just phones. There was no need for anyone to go to the exchange at night to fix phone lines. Could he have a key? Absolutely no.

I know why the driver did not come forward. Because it did not happen like that. CG was not talking to anyone and no car stop

So one of the three told the police a lie about the car and it wasn't you Franki, how reliable were your mates the only other option is it was a police invention which may have stopped any other witnesses who did see CG but didn't see a car coming forward because they now didn't trust there memories.

BRE was a phone system tech and worked on PABX systems at business premises. He didn't have access to exchanges from what I have been told. The exchanges back then were manned during the day and at night you would need to call a number to get the exchange opened remotely. Now remembering there was no internet back then just phones. There was no need for anyone to go to the exchange at night to fix phone lines. Could he have a key? Absolutely no.

Sorry mate, not sure of your connection/discovered facts so I can't dispute whether or not the exchanges were manned or how you got into them in 1996.

What I can dispute is the fact that there was most definitely Internet in 1996.

Sorry mate, not sure of your connection/discovered facts so I can't dispute whether or not the exchanges were manned or how you got into them in 1996.

What I can dispute is the fact that there was most definitely Internet in 1996.

Yes sorry you are right there was internet in 1996 but nobody had it in there homes but maybe the elite

Yes sorry you are right there was internet in 1996 but nobody had it in there homes but maybe the elite

I recall getting dial up internet in my Perth share house in 96 and I paid for it monthly by personally going to the home of the isp owner who had a bank of modems supporting it in his living room. I recall it cost under $50pm.

IRC txt based chat was becoming popular over dial up internet and was an early form of internet dating tool. I know because I was doing it.

I wonder if any CSK victims were using IRC?

I know why the driver did not come forward. Because it did not happen like that. CG was not talking to anyone and no car stop

Frankie, i have seen you post this a number of times. if the details given to the media by police over many, many years are not correct (in your eyes), have you spoken to the Police? If not, why not?

seems odd if one of your friends "made it up", he just so happened to pick the right type of car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent