Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Some of the items on his list that were confiscated from Gacy’s home were: A jewelry box containing two driver’s licenses and several rings including one which had engraved on it the name Maine West High School class of 1975 and the initials J.A.S; A box containing marijuana and rolling papers; Seven erotic movies made in Sweden; Pills including amyl nitrite and Valium; A switchblade knife; A stained section of rug; Color photographs of pharmacies and drug stores; An address book; A scale; Books such as, Tight Teenagers, The Rights of Gay People, Bike Boy, Pederasty, Sex Between Men and Boys, Twenty-One Abnormal Sex Cases, The American Bi-Centennial Gay Guide, Heads & Tails and The Great Swallow; A pair of handcuffs with keys; A three-foot-long two-by-four wooden plank with two holes drilled in each end; A six mm. Italian pistol with possible gun caps; Police badges; An eighteen-inch rubber dildo was also found in the attic beneath insulation; A hypodermic syringe and needle and a small brown bottle; Clothing that was much too small for Gacy; A receipt for a roll of film with a serial number on it, from Nisson Pharmacy; Nylon rope."

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g1/gacy-john-wayne.htm

John Wayne Gacy was responsible for 33 murders and his trophies included driver's licenses belonging to victims and jewellery.

Is it possible that the alleged CSK BRE collected driver's licenses of his alleged victims?
Considering the driver's license of the KK victim was found near abduction site.

WAPOL noted items missing from CSK victims include: silver claddagh brooch, small satchel handbag, and sunflower keyring.

Truly sickening what those poor victims went through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truly sickening what those poor victims went through.

Agree.
My gut churns whenever I see JWG's pics or read about his crimes.
Especially the way JWG so craved recognition and adoration, and the efforts he went to achieve this by putting on free parties, entertaining as clowns, getting his photo taken with famous people and politicians(?), and volunteering his time.

"When Gacy was not working, he was active in the Waterloo, Iowa, Jaycees. Gacy worked tirelessly performing volunteer work for his community through the Jaycees. It was there that he made most of his friends and spent most of his time.In Clifford L. Linedecker’s book, The Man Who Killed Boys, he quoted Charlie Hill, a Jaycee volunteer who knew well: "He wanted to be very successful and he wanted to be recognized by his peers.... [Gacy] was always working on some project and he was devoted to the Jaycees. The club was his whole life."

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g1/gacy-john-wayne.htm

So many comparisons can be drawn to the alleged CSK BRE......
The words "copycat killer" have been said before.......

FACEBOOK PAGE
"Perth Thieves Caught on Camera"
Post from 6th April 2013 with link to YouTube video of CSK murders.
Some very interesting comments in the post for anyone interested in looking.......

Post link?

attachment.php
GOVERNMENT rd

Things might not have changed, is that a white commodore parked there?

Another report of injuries sustained by victims at hands of CSK and other interesting points:
BBM

"Former NSW police detective Kris Illingsworth, who has expensive FBI training in criminal profiling, who now runs her own company, Behavioural Trace Investigations, has seen the very worst of humanity, believes Jane’s nakeness reveals this was undeniably a sexually motivated homicide, but that they weren’t in a close relationship.

“Jane willingly got into his vehicle and was prepared to go to another location with him, most likely for a consensual sex encounter. But the post-mortem showed that, most likely, her throat has been cut, but there was no property found with her body. Did anyone end up seeing any with items of clothing around that time that couldn’t identify?”

Like Jane, Sarah Spiers – a family orientated. Country girl – had also been drinking with friends at the OBH before moving to Club Bayview in Claremont, Around 1.30am, Sarah told friends she was leaving to get a taxi home and walked, alone, to a public telephone box at a deserted commercial area near the intersection of Stirling Highway. “About the time Sarah made the taxi call, a car carrying three young men stopped at a red light at the intersection of Stirling Highway, “ Kris Illingsworth says. “ At the time, they noticed car headlights travelling behind them towards the intersection, but they decided that the girl ( Sarah) was all right. They drove off, but the car behind did not go through the intersection.”

This was the last sighting of Sarah. Sarah had called the cab at 2.06am. When it arrived, three minutes later, Sarah was gone. “ Sarah would have known very quickly that she was in danger, “Kris Illingsworth, says. Sarah Speirs’s body has never been found.

WHOEVER KILLED THE three girls has the social and verbal skills to integrate himself with them, W he has the gift of the gab and the know-how to quickly assess a situation, to be able to lure the girls into his car,” Kris Illingsworth, says. “In a social situation, he is seen, but not seen, He gets in. He belongs. Did Sarah take a calculated, ultimately tragic risk to get into the car, unsure of how long the taxi would take and perhaps nervous about seeing a car loan of young men drive vby? Had Sarah seen the driver of the car earlier that evening and felt comfortable with him?”

Ciara Glennon, a feisty, intelligent beauty, has just returned to Perth after 12 months overseas. “Ciara was a person who would assert herself and, if in danger, likely to struggle and fight hard., “Kris Illingsworth saus. “Tired, Ciara also left her friends after drinking at the Continenal Hotel on Marcg 14. Sadly, Ciara ignored a warning from witnesses to be careful as she strode along Stirling Highway, Claremont and was seen leaning into a light-coloured car and talking to the driver.”

Did Ciara also take a calculated risk to get in with the driver so Ciara could get home quickly?” . Kris Illingsworth, asks. “Had Ciara met him before, perhaps even at the Conti that night. Or had he stalked her as she left alone?”

When the witnesses looked back at Coara, the car was gone – and so had Ciara. Ciara’s body was found almost three weeks later, fully clothed, about 60 kilometres north of Claremont – the exact opposite direction to Jane. Like Jane, Ciara’s post-mortem suggested her throat had been cut, “He may have sustained injuries that night as CIara struggled against him. Does anyone remember seeing someone with unusual injuries at that time?”

Kris Illingsworth, says the killer’s method of approach says a lot about him. “He conned and lured these women, and his verbal social skills would transfer to his employment. Her works with customers, such as in sales or in a bar as a shift worker. The meeting time- midnight – with Jane suggests he has asked her to wait for him as he had a prior engagement. And he has gone for type – attractive, intelligent, young blonde women.”

http://nyt.bz/ClaremontSerialKillings.html

hi, is it ok i post a story here about an odd incident that happened to me in late 2002/early 2003. i am not trying to imply that it has anything to do with this case and probably doesn't but i have seen posts on here about 10.6kg pink salmon and other fishing tales so maybe it's ok i post??

This may be the same business mentioned in the post article as originally posted by Tiff in thread #12 post #214 with the armature drawings, unless there is more than one on that street.

attachment.php

http://imgur.com/a/0Ozgt

The West Australian Newspaper dated Wednesday 17th Feb 1988 originally reported that the KIMONO was linked to murder of another victim Victoria Heather Clark.....

"Silk kimono is the key clue to Brutal Murder of Victor Heather Cark in Victoria Park in September,1987. It was dropped by a man who had brokedninto a Huntingdale residence early Monday morning the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of February, 1988, and then lay onto of a sleeping 18-year-old girl….
The silk kimono is the vital good clue Western Australian Police believe will help solve sex attacks the area….. Detective Sergeant Mark Kilpatrick believe that the man walked into the Huntingdale house through the back door….
West Australian Newspaper 17[SUP]th[/SUP] February, 1988 Victor Heather Cark in Victoria Park in 1987
Picture by Rod Taylor
Detective John Calangari with the silk kimomo Western Australian Police hope will be the clue to help them catch the killer of
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cold-case-arrest-Bradley-Robert-Edwards.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/ClaremontSerialKiller
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...rn_australian_police_have_announced_that_the/
Comment by foxymoron1:
Did anyone see the West Australian newspaper articles from the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] of February, 1988, which links the Huntingdale silk kimono…..
( which the Western Australian Police say is the key DNA clue to solving the Claremont Serial Killings, because the police say they found the same DNA on the body of Ciara Glennon, the silk kimono found after the Hungtindale assault of the 18-year-old girl in her home on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of February, 1988 and the girl that was abducted walking under a Clarmont Subway and the taken to the Karakatta Cemetery and raped…)…..
….to a ‘brutal killing’ in Victoria Park in 1987? A woman named Victoria Heather Clark was murdered after a man broke into her home and raped her. The man, named David Troy Masters ( who apparently lived in her apartment block), has been in jail for 25 year for that murder. Police initially thought it was related to the Huntingdale attack on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of February, 1988. But now the Western Australian Police now claim that committed the Huntingdale sexual assault on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of February, 1988and the same silk kimono, are linked to the Claremont Serial Killer (CSK) instead… and the Western Australian Police are now saying that they are certain that whoever committed the Huntingdale sexual assault on the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of February, 1988, is the same person that abducted and murdered Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon in June 1996 and March 1997…"

Attachments

• KIMONO 1988 link to Heather Clark.jpg
    KIMONO 1988 link to Heather Clark.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 298
Check his out this old link in Wayback Machine

http://postnewspapers.com.au/20010901/

"..The friends went public with their suspicions about the man, who they say had arrived at a western suburb factory with a deeply scratched face days after Ciara Glennon went missing from Claremont."

POI later dismissed as NOT being involved in CSK case, but still an interesting read none the less.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DRT
worst that might happen is it could get deleted. I think its ok

thanksDRT

it was most likely early 2003 and i had been out at what was then the taipan room in perth for drinks with friends. i didn't go out very often, have been working in hospitality for 20 years. i worked at the hyatt hotel and my car was parked up around that area. i was walking from northbridge towards the hyatt and i was going to visit a brothel on edwards st along the way. it was about 2-3am in the morning. i was walking along and a car pulled up and just stopped on the road. i just went over and opened the car door and got in. i didn't talk to the driver or look at the driver. i said something along the lines of 'just up the road a bit'. when we eventually stopped i remember the driving saying something along the lines of 'oh you want the girls'. i got out and went on my way. it might have been my mind playing tricks on me at the time, but i had thoughts of if i look at the driver the car might speed up and likewise once i got out of the car i felt as if i had stopped to try and look at the number plate the brake lights might have come on. i rarely went out much and for all i know this kind of thing happens all the time. i am posting here just because i have been interested in the claremont case and i wonder who might have been driving the car.

Could some one please remind me when BRE is due in court again. Thanks

Could some one please remind me when BRE is due in court again. Thanks

Edwards did not enter pleas to the charges against him.
State prosecutor Carmel Barbagallo said there had been discussions with Edwards' lawyer and an adjournment was requested so that documents could be provided to the defence.
Ms Barbagallo also said the defence needed to take further instructions from their client.
He was remanded in custody until his next court appearance on March 29

I have read comments to the effect that BRE's ex partners were domineering or he claimed they were domineering. I have been following the unrelated case of the two young girls who were murdered in Delphi, Indiana. There is a post #639 by Burnt Toast - the poster recounts impressions of two murderers she knew. The comments regarding their partners being domineering caught my attention. This was in the context of the FBI asking the poster to provide insight into any similarities between the two murderers- including the way they behaved post murders. Interesting post.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-23/page43

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DRT
worst that might happen is it could get deleted. I think its ok

thanksDRT

it was most likely early 2003 and i had been out at what was then the taipan room in perth for drinks with friends. i didn't go out very often, have been working in hospitality for 20 years. i worked at the hyatt hotel and my car was parked up around that area. i was walking from northbridge towards the hyatt and i was going to visit a brothel on edwards st along the way. it was about 2-3am in the morning. i was walking along and a car pulled up and just stopped on the road. i just went over and opened the car door and got in. i didn't talk to the driver or look at the driver. i said something along the lines of 'just up the road a bit'. when we eventually stopped i remember the driving saying something along the lines of 'oh you want the girls'. i got out and went on my way. it might have been my mind playing tricks on me at the time, but i had thoughts of if i look at the driver the car might speed up and likewise once i got out of the car i felt as if i had stopped to try and look at the number plate the brake lights might have come on. i rarely went out much and for all i know this kind of thing happens all the time. i am posting here just because i have been interested in the claremont case and i wonder who might have been driving the car.

A person obviously lol.

Just weighing in with my own 2c on the DV speculation

Wives and children staying in the marital home is more a matter of custom than law, when a couple break up the children usually stay with the mother and since a house has to be provided for them it makes more sense (and is cheaper) for the father to leave and move in somewhere smaller rather than the father remain alone in a 4brm house and then find another 4brm house in the same suburb and pack all of the children's things etc.

It definitely happens though, when my laents split up. My dad stayedwithbus and mum moved closer to work, and there was a blogger THE organised Mum or something like that, she broke upwith her husband and implied it was because hen was violent but it turned out she had a affair and one of he kids wasn't even his and she was movig in with her lover

BUT back to BRE, neither of his marriages produced children to provide for and depending on the situation when the houses were purchased, they may be in his name, particularly since his parents were involved in real estate. My husband and I, for example, the house if fully in his name but the mortgage is in both of our names. The same or opposite could have been true for BRE.

It's also posisble that a wife wanting to leave would just leave rather than deal with Mr Slow and trying to get a feral house ready to sell etc. maybe they'd asked for a divorce and he was being stubborn, he seems to like the slow, steady, boring, predictable suburban life. Modest house, lives near where he grew up, same job his entire life etc. it seems like the only way to get out of that yawn of a relationship would be to just pack your bags and leave and go start your new life. I can imagine his wives saying "I'm not happy" and him saying "well I am, if you want to leave then leave, I'm staying right here"

FACEBOOK PAGE
"Perth Thieves Caught on Camera"
Post from 6th April 2013 with link to YouTube video of CSK murders.
Some very interesting comments in the post for anyone interested in looking.......
I can't see it, has it been removed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member