Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All so eerily quiet here on the western front......

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Was wondering when we'd start a new thread....This one is getting a bit long in the tooth! [emoji1][emoji854][emoji859]🏼

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Re news article CSK: Police piecing together the life of BRE - http://www.perthnow.com.au
BREs first wife (EE) has been described as being petite and polite, probably aged mid-twenties when separated from BRE. All three CSKs three victims were petite with blonde or light coloured hair (twenties). I wonder if EE has light coloured hair. Perhaps rejection was the trigger.

It was during 2016 when CGE left BRE; perhaps we should be looking at a wide range of incidents which occurred in Perth (Jan 2014 to Dec 2016).

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

How Serial Killers are caught

Mark Dizon – killer of 9 people (Angeles, Philippines – 2010)

In summary, Mark Dizon aged 28, a computer technician is accused of killing nine people (all of whom he knew personally) during three separate robberies. Evidently, the motive behind the murders was stealing of electronic equipment, which belonged to expats. The police described Dizon as being “obsessed” with electronic gadgetry.

In a weird and unexpected twist, Dizon was arrested after a witness positively identified him, when police showed photos posted upon his Facebook account.

https://au.pinterest.com

http://news.abs-cbn.com

Re news article CSK: Police piecing together the life of BRE - http://www.perthnow.com.au
BREs first wife (EE) has been described as being petite and polite, probably aged mid-twenties when separated from BRE. All three CSKs three victims were petite with blonde or light coloured hair (twenties). I wonder if EE has light coloured hair. Perhaps rejection was the trigger.

It was during 2016 when CGE left BRE; perhaps we should be looking at a wide range of incidents which occurred in Perth (Jan 2014 to Dec 2016).

When you say 'incidents' do you mean other recent crimes he may have committed or other recent stressors that may have added to stress of relationship breakdown?

On 23 May 1994 PL was beaten to death in her jewellery shop in Glyde Street, Mosman Park.

http://amallard.blogspot.com.au/2005/12/mp-gives-speech-in-western-australian.html
The entrance to Le Petite Carbine restaurant car park is off Glyde Street, right opposite where Flora Metallica was, I noticed from the Google Street View search.
I assume then that most restaurant customers would enter the building at the rear carpark.

If I was into spooky stuff, I would think twice about going anyway near Glyde St

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...17-years-for-mums-murder-20151120-gl47sw.html

Arthur Greer, who had a dress shop in Mosman Park where the body of Sharon Mason was found>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-predator-555255

Lance Williams: [FONT=&quot]“I took the lady to Glyde Street in Mosman Park and dropped her at the corner and that was it,”[/FONT]>
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/glare-of-suspicion-burnt-several-innocent-men-ng-ya-135829

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The entrance to Le Petite Carbine restaurant car park is off Glyde Street, right opposite where Flora Metallica was, I noticed from the Google Street View search.
I assume then that most restaurant customers would enter the building at the rear carpark.

If I was into spooky stuff, I would think twice about going anyway near Glyde St

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...17-years-for-mums-murder-20151120-gl47sw.html

Arthur Greer, who had a dress shop in Mosman Park where the body of Sharon Mason was found>

Lance Williams: [FONT=&quot]“I took the lady to Glyde Street in Mosman Park and dropped her at the corner and that was it,”[/FONT]>
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/glare-of-suspicion-burnt-several-innocent-men-ng-ya-135829

I have alway thought Glyde St a bit spooky, (sorry Spooks using your terminology [emoji846]).

AM also had a connection to Iona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you PD. I mentioned here weeks ago that that particular 'corner' of Mosman Park had far too many bad events occurring in same area. Certainly makes you think twice.

I totally agree with you PD. I mentioned here weeks ago that that particular 'corner' of Mosman Park had far too many bad events occurring in same area. Certainly makes you think twice.

I thought the entrance to LPC French restaurant was on Stirling Highway, with the parking behind the restaurant. But maybe the restaurant had two entrances.

When you say 'incidents' do you mean other recent crimes he may have committed or other recent stressors that may have added to stress of relationship breakdown?

Spooks,

I'm referring to incidents that may have occurred due to the stress of breaking up (BRE & EE). For example, it seems when BREs relationship with EE was either breaking down or over, the murders started to occur. The three girls may have resembled EE. They were all in their twenties and petite.

Perhaps a breakdown in the second relationship could have sparked other sorts of incidents - like hit & run. Eric Cook did those sorts of things.

I'm in no way suggesting that BRE had done anything but these are only my thoughts and opinions.

Did taxi drivers do jobs on the side for friends and family? And were any side jobs metered or freebies?

Side jobs were cashies. Famiky and friends usually off the meter.

Side jobs were cashies. Famiky and friends usually off the meter.

Thanks Bunnie

Bunny,

Thank you. Would it really be impossible for the taxi licence owner to sub-let his/her taxi for cash purposes. Thinking the driver who works nightshift possibly earns enough money to compensate the licence owner and pockets some cash for himself.
When the taxi driver's came under scrutiny I don't suppose they mentioned the sub-let drivers, because of the cash earned (i.e. taxation avoidance).

The industry was very regulated. If a car was sublet, it had to go through the radio company for approval. The driver had to be a registered driver and disply a current photo licence. Most owners had night drivers that they leased the car too. Must taxis were on the road day and night, and newer taxi plates released cane with the provisiin that the car had to be on road at peak times. Taxi plates are a business and quite expensive to own so not something owners muck around with. Given that most plates had the peak period proviso on them, the tax dodge wouldn't be in the leasing side of the business.

Oct94 - princess Rd Taxi attack
1995 - golf course Taxi attack
I think its fairly safe to say that "Rogue" taxis were operating at the time. There are MSM links in these threads reporting on bogus taxis operating too. The crackdown on the industry came in response to the CSK. To this day Im sure they can still get around the rules. If I need a cab I call one of several taxi drivers directly or I flag one down. Ive never stood at a cab rank in my life. If JR got into a cab and was abducted, it only needed to resemble a taxi enough for ger to believe it was one. The taxi coming out at Pippidinny could just have easily been a cabby checking the fishing conditions after knocking off or perhaps he took a street worker home and she was paying for her ride. Who knows. If it was seen the weekend CG went missing, it was seen on a Sunday morning, she was taken Saturday morning.
BRE met CGe in 98ish according to TrueBlue VI posted in Feb Thread #13. VG would have been 3-4trs. Perhaps they can tell us where if they're reading? I believe they broke up in 2015 according to MSM reports in these threads. SS was 18 & CG had dark hair not blonde

I think its fairly safe to say that "Rogue" taxis were operating at the time. There are MSM links in these threads reporting on bogus taxis operating too. The crackdown on the industry came in response to the CSK. To this day Im sure they can still get around the rules. If I need a cab I call one of several taxi drivers directly or I flag one down. Ive never stood at a cab rank in my life. If JR got into a cab and was abducted, it only needed to resemble a taxi enough for ger to believe it was one. The taxi coming out at Pippidinny could just have easily been a cabby checking the fishing conditions after knocking off or perhaps he took a street worker home and she was paying for her ride. Who knows. If it was seen the weekend CG went missing, it was seen on a Sunday morning, she was taken Saturday morning.
BRE met CGe in 98ish according to TrueBlue VI posted in Feb Thread #13. VG would have been 3-4trs. Perhaps they can tell us where if they're reading? I believe they broke up in 2015 according to MSM reports in these threads. SS was 18 & CG had dark hair not blonde
CG had dyed her hair blonde (or light) shortly before her death from many reports.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pamela Lawrence was a business proprietor, of a jewellery store in Glyde St, Mosman Park – murdered 23 May 1994.

Initially, Andrew Mallard was arrested for the murder but almost twelve years later, after an appeal to the High Court, was found not guilty and released from prison. https://lawonlineau.wordpress.com

A subsequent cold case review discovered a previously unidentified palm print left at the scene which belonged to Simon Rochford, who was already behind bars for killing his girlfriend Brigitta Dickens in July 1994 (almost 6 weeks after Mrs Lawrence).

In 2006 Rochford committed suicide hours after learning he was a suspect in Mrs Lawrence's murder. https://thewest.com.au

The industry was very regulated. If a car was sublet, it had to go through the radio company for approval. The driver had to be a registered driver and disply a current photo licence. Most owners had night drivers that they leased the car too. Must taxis were on the road day and night, and newer taxi plates released cane with the provisiin that the car had to be on road at peak times. Taxi plates are a business and quite expensive to own so not something owners muck around with. Given that most plates had the peak period proviso on them, the tax dodge wouldn't be in the leasing side of the business.

Thank you Bunnie,
:daisy:

Noname,

Thanks for the post. Yes I was incorrect with a prior post mentioning the 3 ladies were in their twenties. SS was aged 18 and to me looked her age, not any older. There's been mention that CG had lightened her hair, but the CSI video showed her with brown hair.

Crack down in the industry came before the CSK.
The drivers you called would still be registered drivers. Just doing private jobs m not illegal add long add they put the meter on.same with flagging down or hailed jobs. Still legal. To drive under the cab rank name eg Swan or Black & White or Independent they all still had to be registered taxi drivers. Real rogue drivers using real taxis a rarity then. The clean up happened around America's Cup time. So when referring to rogue drivers perhaps fake drivers with counterfeit taxi signage would be more correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298