Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When SS went missing, she had no reason to fear a SK attack because the alleged CSK hadn't yet struck in Claremont.
JR was abducted only 4.5 months after SS, during the height of media explosion of "girl missing and taken from Claremont " phase. As yet there was no talk of SK, only a missing person case. So possibly JR still wasn't too concerned about being abducted. So both scenarios of JR a) knowing her attacker and b) not knowing her attacker are entirely possible.
Now although CG had been away, I'm almost positive she would have known about the CSK attacks x2, since her family and friends would have told her.
CG 'surviving' 12 months travelling alone (?) overseas may have caused her to feel overconfident in her own capacity to keep herself safe and her ability to spot potential hazards. Also being a lawyer CG may have been exposed to people and experiences out of the norm. I'm guessing CG was quite street smart as well as being intelligent.
Therefore IMO CG possibly knew her attacker, or the attacker had some exceptionally clever ruse or disguise, or the attacker had extra help, because IMO CG was not easily fooled. Mainly I think CG knew her attacker and that's why she agreed to get into his (the accused's car) without too much fuss.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...997-Perth-Western-Australia-7-*ARREST*/page12 SteveG72 Thread7 #180 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec 2016

I started looking at these old posts made a couple of weeks before and after BRE arrest when the former member SteveG72 posted. He posted maps and GPS co-ords among other info. Sleuthers have probably discussed this before, but I had not been able to see the maps until now.

IMO he has a mind to master most things, but gave incorrect locations to match the co-ords in most of his maps. I found the discussions he initiated very interesting esp with Phantom and his technical knowledge of UTM and insistence of straight lines and exact distances of military precision, and I’m not talking about the code””.

He insisted that JR was found exactly 33km from centre of BayView Tce and St Quentins which was correct. The CG-JR north - south straight line runs through both the Claremont Hotel and St Quentin intersection and unless you knew the W-E line you wouldn’t know where the lines intersect.

If you run a line 33km through the intersection (lined up with Cott beach) you end up at Red Hill Auditorium (NE corner).

I constructed two equilateral triangles each side exactly 33km long, with this information.

I’ve zoomed in on the SE corners of JR triangle, Old Albany Lane and Heritage Drive. SE corner of Red Hill Triangle goes to Canning Dam.

I’ve also used this Red Hill Auditorium point as a directional marker for startrek and star patterns with all sides 78.4m long, the distance between which I'll post another time.

I noticed sleuthers talking about a Tiger Moth video posted on 1st December 2016. I hven't seen this and would like to have a look, it has been removed from. Did anyone video snip the clip and can put it on here?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Innerchild,

You've done so well! Thank you. With regard to the double triangle, although one is larger than the other, what's your thoughts on the distance in travel time?. Meaning, although the LHS triangle is smaller, the area is much more dense and would take longer to drive from A to B. The triangle on the RHS has much less housing and one can travel faster with less traffic congestion etc.

Seemingly, stalking and monitoring a victim’s movements would take considerable time to do so. Presumably, the stalker commences by following the victim, to and from home or work as well as a café or hotel etc. Back in the 1990s people often listed their name and address within the White Pages along with the Electoral Role. None of the three victims had a common surname.

Below are three different types of stalkers which will give some insight into the strange behaviour.

Predatory stalker:
While most notorious, predatory stalkers are the smallest group of stalkers, and are usually only men. These stalkers act in preparation for a sexual attack. They enjoy the power inherent in their stalking behaviour. They are predominantly diagnosed with paraphilia’s (sexual deviations or perversions) and are the most likely to have prior convictions for sexual offences.

Rejected stalker:
The rejected stalkers behaviour was brought about by the termination of a relationship, most commonly with a romantic partner, but also with estranged mothers or through broken friendships, or strained work relationships. Often, these stalkers experience ambivalent feelings about reconciliation and revenge regarding their targets. The majority suffer from personality disorders, although about one-fifth had delusional disorders. Rejected stalkers have the widest range of methods associated with stalking but are significantly associated with telephone harassment.

Resentful stalker:
This category include those stalkers whose behaviours are meant to distress and frighten their victims. Half act on grievances against specific people, while others are generally disgruntled and chose targets at random. In addition to the rejected group, these stalkers are most likely to threaten their victims.

http://www.stalkingresources.org.au/about-stalkers/

Agreed IC - FYI (not sure if you realise that) the Red Hill Auditorium has been proposed many many times as a possible location of interest. Also the triangle and line theory has had some popularity over the years from what I can gather from reading old threads.
IMO I'm a big believer that the accused CSK committed some meticulous planning of his crimes and d-sites.

I too have many maps filled out with different triangles and various versions of this theory.

I think it's good that lots of us sleuthers come up with the same ideas. Nice work

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

I'd come up with the star using Red Hill as a fixed navigation point. However it had the NE point near Moodyne Convention Centre in the Avon Valley and the SE point at Malmalling.

I hadn't heard of either of those in any clues, until looking at Steve's maps. One of them instead of being in the bush was in Moondyne Cres near Herdsman Lake.

Do others who have looked at his co-ords. find it interesting that one of the locations was a street named Brandon, about a week before BRE was arrested?

Attached are Red Hill as a fixed navigation marker (carries on through to Reserve Rd Giddeganup) and a five pointed star.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Star_33_33_78.4_RedHill_6lines.jpg
    Star_33_33_78.4_RedHill_6lines.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Star_labelled.JPG
    Star_labelled.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Star_Map_NE_Close.JPG
    Star_Map_NE_Close.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 149
Great work IC

Innerchild,

You've done so well! Thank you. With regard to the double triangle, although one is larger than the other, what's your thoughts on the distance in travel time?. Meaning, although the LHS triangle is smaller, the area is much more dense and would take longer to drive from A to B. The triangle on the RHS has much less housing and one can travel faster with less traffic congestion etc.

Both triangles are exactly 33 km on all three sides. However I started the first line to Red Hill at Cott beach which is 3.33km from the Bayview Tce intersection and is not included in the triangle sides.

I was still playing with lines and just attached a spare line 33km to Mundaring.

Also a practice triangle which was smaller may have got attached by mistake. Sorry as it's confusing enough!

Government Departments which provide a service. The revenue system in which holds the customers information, usually has information such as: A customers name and address, phone no, pensioner and bank details (including branch) and sometimes latitude and longitude coordinates etc. It’s usually possible to search a customer’s information by entering a name, address or possibly phone number etc. Most employees possibly have some level of access to its revenue system and in some cases probably where a work order is initiated. Upon employment, confidentiality paperwork is usually signed.

In hindsight, quiet possibly, minimal information would be needed to obtain a customer's name and address. I'm not suggesting any information was obtained by this method, just suggesting it might be possible. These are only my thoughts and opinion!

I will post where the cross (approx spt) where GR was found for those wishing to work on the line theory. Someone remind me tomorrow night & I willlook int it on Saturday.

PCS,

:poke: Here is your reminder. You need to work on the line theory.

Quote:
"I noticed sleuthers talking about a Tiger Moth video posted on 1st December 2016. I haven't seen this and would like to have a look, it has been removed from. Did anyone video snip the clip and can put it on here?" " Innerchild " .

------------------------------------

This might be the tigermoth
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gljugvei18p6zu/AADPczrVxmkxsrPMeqE5SEKqa?dl=0

I agree that back last year in the months of November and December , before Bras arrest , WS had some interesting posters especially the orienteering / map enthusiasts .
Where are they now though ?
Many of the posters seemed to stop posting .

Who Knows Why the tigermoth video was released weeks before Bras arrest ?

When SS went missing, she had no reason to fear a SK attack because the alleged CSK hadn't yet struck in Claremont.
JR was abducted only 4.5 months after SS, during the height of media explosion of "girl missing and taken from Claremont " phase. As yet there was no talk of SK, only a missing person case. So possibly JR still wasn't too concerned about being abducted. So both scenarios of JR a) knowing her attacker and b) not knowing her attacker are entirely possible.
Now although CG had been away, I'm almost positive she would have known about the CSK attacks x2, since her family and friends would have told her.
CG 'surviving' 12 months travelling alone (?) overseas may have caused her to feel overconfident in her own capacity to keep herself safe and her ability to spot potential hazards. Also being a lawyer CG may have been exposed to people and experiences out of the norm. I'm guessing CG was quite street smart as well as being intelligent.
Therefore IMO CG possibly knew her attacker, or the attacker had some exceptionally clever ruse or disguise, or the attacker had extra help, because IMO CG was not easily fooled. Mainly I think CG knew her attacker and that's why she agreed to get into his (the accused's car) without too much fuss.

Spooks,

Thanks for the post. At some stage the accused, being separated possibly sought a lawyer for divorce proceedings.

Quote:
"I noticed sleuthers talking about a Tiger Moth video posted on 1st December 2016. I haven't seen this and would like to have a look, it has been removed from. Did anyone video snip the clip and can put it on here?" " Innerchild " .

I agree that back last year in the months of November and December , before Bras arrest , WS had some interesting posters especially the orienteering / map enthusiasts .

From my understanding from previous posts they were part of the Claremont Ghost videos. It was the same pic of the tigermoth as your post.

Many of the posters are former members assumingly because they got banned though I have no documentation to prove this. I know people have said on this site that they don't show as previous members if they have had a break for a couple of years. I know I looked to see if there was a way to delete my account (not that I wanted to) and I could not find one.

I have read a lot of the old posts and it is fairly consistent that people come and go or maybe leave once an alleged offender is caught.

This is weird. Didn't come across this before. Who wrote it? The accused?
http://claremontserialkillings.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The cartography he starts with is very similar to Steve's post Dec 16 2016) working out the percentage likelihood of the CG and JR being found in a straight line. It seems like the UTM or Military Grid Reference System explained for dummies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Grid_Reference_System

I'd transpose police for radio station and an ex Commish (mentioned in Brian''s document) used to live in City Beach. I was very interested in him saying he lived in unit 36 street number 46 in Glendalough.

I found Moondyne Gardens at 46 Moondine Rd Glendlough (attached)

Going to the map of Moondyne Convention Centre (attached) it's possible if you were using the grid reference system above the numbers 3646 and 20 10 1992 might pin point a spot.

Anyone else want to give it a go with the numbers which may indicate other positions?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 46 Moondyne Gardens Glendlough.JPG
    46 Moondyne Gardens Glendlough.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Moondyne_3646_.JPG
    Moondyne_3646_.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 222
What type of law did CG practice?

Mind you - that probably doesn't fit the offending timeline as CG was OS.

Quote:

I'd still like to read a list of the riddles posted by Dr ******. Note: The astericks automatically replaced what I typed.

What type of law did CG practice?

Mind you - that probably doesn't fit the offending timeline as CG was OS.

Could it be possible, BRE spoke to CG about a divorce prior to her going overseas. Does that fit with the timeline.

The cartography he starts with is very similar to Steve's post Dec 16 2016)
SNIP
It seems like the UTM or Military Grid Reference System
SNIP
Anyone else want to give it a go with the numbers which may indicate other positions?

Regarding : The Blogspot post

She says he used the UBD street directory.

For what it's worth all State Government Agencies got the DOLA Streetsmart directory as a free issue, so every state government vehicle and such like used the referencing system in Streetsmart, which went page number and an alphabetical grid reference. So anyone ever employed by a state government agency would've used Streetsmart instead.

I don't know about Federal government agencies and corporations, like Telstra. Maybe they could've issued UBD directories to their staff?

Eastern States printed directories like UBD's and Gregory's were commercial products.

The writer seemed familiar with using the UBD.

This suggests to me that the writer had maybe used one often, maybe in the Taxi, or trucking industry or had a partner who did.

The knowledge of CB radio codes tend to suggest maybe a freight company radio operator.

Actual CBers used slang like CQ, YLs, more than 10 codes, and what they did was limited to 10-4 and 10-20 at best.

I think she if she was female and into numerology and Aquarius type stuff, maybe other quirky stuff then she would've been more specific in saying this is where she thinks SS is.
The age she said at the end of the post seems possible but improbable.

Her knowledge of Perth and persons, and ideas of what's going on suggests someone with grudges themselves.

I think the writer might be lying about being female.

There could be a chance that it is written by the accused to obfuscate and lead everyone astray. IMO.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Sorry you lost me with this post - could you explain this in more detail please.

Considering the time constraints prior to first light and the police belief they were sexually motivated attacks with an intermediary location and the girls were left the night they were abducted, I think a final location closer to the abduction point is the only logical place that would leave enough time to finish whatever it was he needed to finish & to make it home in total darkness, which has to be the safest bet IMO.
Otherwise, his entire process would have to be incredibly quick to be able to travel any further afield without running the risk of being caught by the daylight somewhere along the way, thus increasing his risks of being seen & possibly identified. This is too high a risk IMO & makes no sense. He'd only need to have 1 passing motorist notice something they thought was strange at the time, and Im sure they'd think it all the more strange when news hit the headlines. People dont usually report things they cant clearly see.
Unless, the police assumptions were wrong and she was taken to the intermediary place for an extended time then moved again on a different day. It would give him plenty of additional hours of darkness to go much further afield, and also to hide her well

Government Departments which provide a service. The revenue system in which holds the customers information, usually has information such as: A customers name and address, phone no, pensioner and bank details (including branch) and sometimes latitude and longitude coordinates etc. It’s usually possible to search a customer’s information by entering a name, address or possibly phone number etc. Most employees possibly have some level of access to its revenue system and in some cases probably where a work order is initiated. Upon employment, confidentiality paperwork is usually signed.

In hindsight, quiet possibly, minimal information would be needed to obtain a customer's name and address. I'm not suggesting any information was obtained by this method, just suggesting it might be possible. These are only my thoughts and opinion!

Most government agencies or larger corporations where staff have access to private details of individuals have VERY strict rules about who can access data files.
Staff can only access private data of their clients and no one else. And yes they sign confidentiality agreements for period of their employment and for pre-agreed time frame after leaving that employment.
Staff members can NOT freely search client data bases. And usually if they do they are dire consequences and even termination.

Considering the time constraints prior to first light and the police belief they were sexually motivated attacks with an intermediary location and the girls were left the night they were abducted, I think a final location closer to the abduction point is the only logical place that would leave enough time to finish whatever it was he needed to finish & to make it home in total darkness, which has to be the safest bet IMO.
Otherwise, his entire process would have to be incredibly quick to be able to travel any further afield without running the risk of being caught by the daylight somewhere along the way, thus increasing his risks of being seen & possibly identified. This is too high a risk IMO & makes no sense. He'd only need to have 1 passing motorist notice something they thought was strange at the time, and Im sure they'd think it all the more strange when news hit the headlines. People dont usually report things they cant clearly see.
Unless, the police assumptions were wrong and she was taken to the intermediary place for an extended time then moved again on a different day. It would give him plenty of additional hours of darkness to go much further afield, and also to hide her well

I see now
Thanks [emoji2][emoji1320][emoji1362]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member