Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found Bob Ibbotson of WA Police quoted in an old story. Small world coincidences. Blast from from childhood days - Bob's son. His son ended up living near BRE in Huntingdale, when BRE was still growing up in Huntingdale. Now if I 'be ever met someone I'd figure for a psychopath, but Bob's son used younger cousins to do his bullying work when he got old enough to be criminally responsible. I wonder what the cousins surnames were?
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/nightmare-begins-for-third-family-ng-b88337795z
All the time driving passed the accused houses Bob, he must be kicking himself.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

i believe CV raised an avenue worthy of exploration, spooks-r-us
...a common theme - both the spiers & the glennon families were organizing celebrations.

[emoji15]

[emoji887]

From memory of reading this site, CG's sister had a wedding at the Freshwater Bay yacht club the week shortly after.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...ss-as-serial-killer-still-roams-free-1.149685

List of appointments she failed to attend on the Saturday after she went missing referenced, from memory they were related to her sister's wedding.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/nightmare-begins-for-third-family-ng-b88337795z

CanningVale and Brevette - could you please explain your rationale why you're exploring the party avenue?
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I've tried to word the post better......

Just prior to the disappearance of SS and CG both their families were making arrangements for a celebration. SS's older sister (AS) was turning 21 and having a party to celebrate and CG's older sister (DG) was getting married.

Perhaps it's a possibility, the CSK (whoever he may be) was asked to provide a quote or service in relation to both celebrations? Such as, he perhaps worked a casual job within the party field, such as providing computer equipment for lighting/sound, photography, driving a limousine or vehicle or printing invites etc.

SS family: AS future 21[SUP]st[/SUP] birthday party (5.05mins) CIA Video (Hunt for a killer). Link already supplied.

CG family: DG was married as planned that weekend the bridesmaid dress supposed to be worn by her best friend and sister left hanging in the wardrobe. http://www.irishtimes.com

Re EE and BRE breaking up to possibly be a conduit to the crimes, cannot find any images or reference to EE anywhere, surely someone knows if she was a petite blonde or not????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The three victims were young, attractive, pettite and well-dressed. It would make a lot of sense if EE was the same!

Thanks for posting the fb screenshot. I find it interesting in his use of winkyface and words. Eagles nest Mt Helena map atached and Eagles 33 Diagram from an earlier poster Dec 16th 2016 SteveG72, could be the nest of eagles.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Eagles_Nest_Retreat.JPG
    Eagles_Nest_Retreat.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Steve_33degree_Mason_1545.jpg
    Steve_33degree_Mason_1545.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 124
  • EaglesNest2.JPG
    EaglesNest2.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 121
There are two things that keep playing on my mind, and I'll share them here even though I'm not sure why I think these thoughts may be relevant to this case.
Firstly, I keep getting a German connection.
Secondly, I keep getting a connection with Graylands Hospital and Brockway Road.
21 years ago there was much less development along Brockway Road and nearby to HBF Stadium, and Graylands Hospital.
Also the remnants of Perry Lakes Athletics Stadium and surrounding buildings were still around in 1996/97 if I recall correctly. Perry Lakes location could have been used as intermediary location between abduction and d-site. Certainly maintains an athletics theme.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Spooks,
There's a German Cultural Club at 46 Mayfair St, Mt Claremont. That's SW of Graylands Hospital (Brockway Rd). The German Club has a lot of bush to the north and is fairly close to the ocean. JR and CG were located fairly close to the ocean.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...997-Perth-Western-Australia-7-*ARREST*/page12 SteveG72 Thread7 #180 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec 2016

I started looking at these old posts made a couple of weeks before and after BRE arrest when the former member SteveG72 posted. He posted maps and GPS co-ords among other info. Sleuthers have probably discussed this before, but I had not been able to see the maps until now.

IMO he has a mind to master most things, but gave incorrect locations to match the co-ords in most of his maps. I found the discussions he initiated very interesting esp with Phantom and his technical knowledge of UTM and insistence of straight lines and exact distances of military precision, and I’m not talking about the code””.

He insisted that JR was found exactly 33km from centre of BayView Tce and St Quentins which was correct. The CG-JR north - south straight line runs through both the Claremont Hotel and St Quentin intersection and unless you knew the W-E line you wouldn’t know where the lines intersect.

If you run a line 33km through the intersection (lined up with Cott beach) you end up at Red Hill Auditorium (NE corner).

I constructed two equilateral triangles each side exactly 33km long, with this information.

I’ve zoomed in on the SE corners of JR triangle, Old Albany Lane and Heritage Drive. SE corner of Red Hill Triangle goes to Canning Dam.

I’ve also used this Red Hill Auditorium point as a directional marker for startrek and star patterns with all sides 78.4m long, the distance between which I'll post another time.

I noticed sleuthers talking about a Tiger Moth video posted on 1st December 2016. I hven't seen this and would like to have a look, it has been removed from. Did anyone video snip the clip and can put it on here?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Triangel_Double.jpg
    Triangel_Double.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Triangle_3_E_Map_Ovewrview_mundaringWeirRd.jpg
    Triangle_3_E_Map_Ovewrview_mundaringWeirRd.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Triangle_33_OldAlbanyLn_Close.jpg
    Triangle_33_OldAlbanyLn_Close.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Triangle_33_RedHill_Sat.jpg
    Triangle_33_RedHill_Sat.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 195
Brevette,
Many thanks for supplying the list of party needs, your efforts are much appreciated. :clap:

Perhaps, after the first marriage broke down the accused CSK took on evening or weekend work in order to meet the mortgage repayments. Perhaps he worked for someone in the western suburbs performing tasks related to parties. I also think the American profiler mentioned look for a person who liked driving. In JRs video the MM was wearing a good light-coloured shirt.

Note: the ladies went missing between 12am and 2am.

Below are some professions needed for parties, could you please have a look and make suggestions, in regard to what best suits the accused. Many thanks.

Photography

Garden services
· General pre-function grounds tidy

Vehicle hire
· Limousine hire

Lighting equipment

Music
· DJ hire, other entertainment, concierge, jukebox

Dressmaking
· fabric selection/purchase, fittings+++

Catering:
· supply of food, bar, license, waiting

Cleaning:
· Cleaners both preparative & post function

Floral
· florist >arrangements & bouquets, decorative plant hire

Party hire
marquis, seating, decorations

Venue
· clubroom hire etc

Printing
· Invites
Security may be another one? Would fit in with being a 'bouncer' at one of the clubs. Not that i think it is connected in any way....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is weird. Didn't come across this before. Who wrote it? The accused?
http://claremontserialkillings.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

I've read this before. Very weird

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...997-Perth-Western-Australia-7-*ARREST*/page12 SteveG72 Thread7 #180 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec 2016

I started looking at these old posts made a couple of weeks before and after BRE arrest when the former member SteveG72 posted. He posted maps and GPS co-ords among other info. Sleuthers have probably discussed this before, but I had not been able to see the maps until now.

IMO he has a mind to master most things, but gave incorrect locations to match the co-ords in most of his maps. I found the discussions he initiated very interesting esp with Phantom and his technical knowledge of UTM and insistence of straight lines and exact distances of military precision, and I’m not talking about the code””.

He insisted that JR was found exactly 33km from centre of BayView Tce and St Quentins which was correct. The CG-JR north - south straight line runs through both the Claremont Hotel and St Quentin intersection and unless you knew the W-E line you wouldn’t know where the lines intersect.

If you run a line 33km through the intersection (lined up with Cott beach) you end up at Red Hill Auditorium (NE corner).

I constructed two equilateral triangles each side exactly 33km long, with this information.

I’ve zoomed in on the SE corners of JR triangle, Old Albany Lane and Heritage Drive. SE corner of Red Hill Triangle goes to Canning Dam.

I’ve also used this Red Hill Auditorium point as a directional marker for startrek and star patterns with all sides 78.4m long, the distance between which I'll post another time.

I noticed sleuthers talking about a Tiger Moth video posted on 1st December 2016. I hven't seen this and would like to have a look, it has been removed from. Did anyone video snip the clip and can put it on here?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Agreed IC - FYI (not sure if you realise that) the Red Hill Auditorium has been proposed many many times as a possible location of interest. Also the triangle and line theory has had some popularity over the years from what I can gather from reading old threads.
IMO I'm a big believer that the accused CSK committed some meticulous planning of his crimes and d-sites.

I too have many maps filled out with different triangles and various versions of this theory.

I think it's good that lots of us sleuthers come up with the same ideas. Nice work

Spooks,
There's a German Cultural Club at 46 Mayfair St, Mt Claremont. That's SW of Graylands Hospital (Brockway Rd). The German Club has a lot of bush to the north and is fairly close to the ocean. JR and CG were located fairly close to the ocean.

Thanks CV
I checked that location online, and I think it's probably just the residence of the Club's president or something like that. Because that particular part of Mt Claremont is mostly residential

IC
if you connect the dots between Red Hill Auditorium and Challenger Parade Madora Bay, the lines intersects (almost) with JR's d-site AND 10 Huntingdale Road. Same line is stones throw from Gay St house.

Now your getting somewhere Spooks. I'd be riding my bike between alfred, oceanic, selby and stubbs for sure. Never thought otherwise.

For any other scenario to make sense to me, it had to be on a different day.

For any other scenario to make sense to me, it had to be on a different day.

Sorry you lost me with this post - could you explain this in more detail please.

Now your getting somewhere Spooks. I'd be riding my bike between alfred, oceanic, selby and stubbs for sure. Never thought otherwise.

Yes that's exactly where I am referring to - all through that area there is light industrial and vacant bushlands. Plenty of space for nefarious carry ons.

This is weird. Didn't come across this before. Who wrote it? The accused?
http://claremontserialkillings.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

Petedavo,

Thanks for that, it's quiet a find! I've read it, and will read again to study it further. With regard to CG who was out of the country for a year, to undertake an extensive overseas holiday (1 year). CG came back to attend her sisters wedding (DG). The CSK whoever he was didn't have much time to stalk CG. One of the comments below the article suggested Iona College has Irish heritage, and also wasn't CGs mother a teacher at the college (at some stage).

Although it would be hard to fathom CG was stalked, it's not impossible. Perhaps she was stalked before going on the holiday, which is really, really strange. Evidently CG came to Australia aged 5, and probably spoke, nicely with an Aussie accent, but her surname probably gives away an Irish descent. It could make sense that CG did meet CSK at a work function or at the French restaurant (CGE).

I'll have a look at some stalking websites and post some summarized examples. In order to fathom if CG was stalked or not.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Petedavo,

Thanks for that, it's quiet a find! I've read it, and will read again to study it further. With regard to CG who was out of the country for a year, to undertake an extensive overseas holiday (1 year). CG came back to attend her sisters wedding (DG). The CSK whoever he was didn't have much time to stalk CG. One of the comments below the article suggested Iona College has Irish heritage, and also wasn't CGs mother a teacher at the college (at some stage).

Although it would be hard to fathom CG was stalked, it's not impossible. Perhaps she was stalked before going on the holiday, which is really, really strange. Evidently CG came to Australia aged 5, and probably spoke, nicely with an Aussie accent, but her surname probably gives away an Irish descent. It could make sense that CG did meet CSK at a work function or at the French restaurant (CGE).

I'll have a look at some stalking websites and post some summarized examples. In order to fathom if CG was stalked or not.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

CV you are assuming that the accused only stalks immediately prior to the offence. Its possible that the accused may have stalked CG (and other victims) for years before her departure on her year long holiday. Anything is possible.
Also re party planning theory - doesn't really make sense for me since CG would've been absent for most of the wedding planning that normally occurs in the year leading up to a wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member