Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of photos is interesting...do you think it's because there's no FB account to take them from?

They seem quiet private people - not much of a digital footprint?

Even the official pic that is being shown everywhere is one with her child/ren cut out of it. You can see a little bit of a child's head in the pic. I can't find any other pics of Elisa anywhere.

It could be a privacy thing. I can't google find pics of my family, as we all have high security levels on our social media.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/373...rom-aireys-inlet-while-family-at-grand-final/

Like a few others, I've been reading the entire thread (thanks everyone!!) and have a few extra thoughts to throw in:

- I think it's interesting that the flyer said "suffers from depression and is reported to be an alcoholic." Does anyone else feel like that language has been carefully chosen? There is a big difference between someone who likes a few drinks and being an alcoholic - it's possible the source for that wasn't as close to the family?

- Can anyone familiar with Aireys Inlet speak to the mobile coverage down there and does anyone know what impact that would have on pings? Last time I went to the area I could only get patchy signal and at times it was simply "No Service". I'm wondering if it's possible that the phone is out of range, which might make it more difficult to track, whether it is on or off.

And if she's a "letters to the editor" person I wonder if she's also a "comments on news facebook pages" person. Because I am, very much so, and now I'm thinking omg if I ever go missing there is so much of my yabbering all over facebook, the internet, forums etc.
Deactivating your facebook account is a big deal, sometimes, depending on your relationship with social media. For me, my sisters and parents, my partner, my in-laws, even my teenage daughter - we communicate via facebook, exclusively. Occasionally we'll text or actual-phone-call but usually we facebook-message and video-chat. I post on facebook every day, plus am involved in several groups, and run a few different pages. If I deactivated my facebook, people would notice and would be concerned, within hours. When you deactivate, people can't message you anymore, and can't click on your name. I have a relative with mental health concerns and if I was to try to message him and to find he'd deactivated, I would be immediately concerned for his well-being.
If I was going to kill myself I'd deactivate my facebook first.

5 days in and I don’t think I’ve seen ANY other family members come forward and make a plea. No sister, brother, parents or friends making public pleas of any kind.
Also keeping in mind the kids are young why are they not whisked off to somewhere safe and private so they are not so exposed to all the drama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tweeted VicPol on that particular video to check for 'information displayed not meant for the public'. It's out though now, pretty hard to put the genie back in bottle.

It's on the Victoria Police FB page with 150 shares and 30k views.

Not a single person has commented on the flyer
Does anyone else think it's odd that no one on the VicPol page has commented on the info in the flyer contained in the video?? Or is it just me? We all noticed that info immediately. And no one else has? Or has someone been very busy on the VicPol page deleting any reference to it? Or am I thinking too hard about it now??

Even the official pic that is being shown everywhere is one with her child/ren cut out of it. You can see a little bit of a child's head in the pic. I can't find any other pics of Elisa anywhere.

It could be a privacy thing. I can't google find pics of my family, as we all have high security levels on our social media.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/373...rom-aireys-inlet-while-family-at-grand-final/

I would have thought that Mr Curry would have inundated the newspapers, and police, with pictures of Elisa.. I mean, peoples, SHE IS MISSING!!! he doesn't know what she has on!!. he doesn't know if her hair is up or down, if she has a skirt or pants on, if she sashayed off in high heels or Nikes.. but one pic?.. not even a full length pic> ?

I mean.. he isn't supposed to know what she has on.. when she left..

Does anyone else think it's odd that no one on the VicPol page has commented on the info in the flyer contained in the video?? Or is it just me? We all noticed that info immediately. And no one else has? Or has someone been very busy on the VicPol page deleting any reference to it? Or am I thinking too hard about it now??

Wouldn’t you just pull the video? Gosh who knows what’s going on. This is mind boggling strange

No, I think it's really odd and I can't believe it hasn't been picked up?

It's on the Huffington Post as well now...

On a limb, could she have had a few light refreshments followed by a sleeping tablet i.e.: STILNOX. As a shift worker Stilnox was the sleeping tablet of choice. On a number of occasions after a little light refreshment say early evening 1800 followed by a Stilnox for an 0430 wake up - my partner found me at the foot of the stairs/along with wandering down the street. Needless to say these meds are not readily dispensed these days. If this lady had a combination of both, anything could be possible. Phoebe Handsjuk case refers to the above combination as well.

emirates.
Shift work, as you know plays havoc on your body, with loads sleep probs.
Lucky you didn't have a serious accident.

Here now, don't know what to think.
Perhaps after a few drinks, Elisa was melancholy and neighbour came to check.
?? what happened next, we would all like to know, if above can be relied on!!!

Ok a friend who works for the same company as her husband was with him at the GF so he definitely went! And with the kids.

Can anyone familiar with Aireys Inlet speak to the mobile coverage down there and does anyone know what impact that would have on pings? Last time I went to the area I could only get patchy signal and at times it was simply "No Service". I'm wondering if it's possible that the phone is out of range, which might make it more difficult to track, whether it is on or off.

I've never had a problem with coverage down there. I've done the market there and have used a PayPal reader (for payments) which relies on Bluetooth from your smart phone and it's always been A-Ok.

Even on the beaches I have coverage

No, I think it's really odd and I can't believe it hasn't been picked up?

It's on the Huggington Post as well now...
okay, good, so not just me. Why don't they just take the video down?? Or would that raise too many questions? OR.... was it deliberate.... and they're trying to put pressure on someone to "smoke them out".
I have no idea *who* they would be trying to put pressure on or why, and its obviously pure speculation. Just "typing out loud" here.

5 days in and I don’t think I’ve seen ANY other family members come forward and make a plea. No sister, brother, parents or friends making public pleas of any kind.
Also keeping in mind the kids are young why are they not whisked off to somewhere safe and private so they are not so exposed to all the drama?

It's as if Elisa has no other family members other than her husband and children, including no in laws. Which is a little odd considering the ACA tidbit of family disputes regarding an inheritance.

I've never had a problem with coverage down there. I've done the market there and have used a PayPal reader (for payments) which relies on Bluetooth from your smart phone and it's always been A-Ok.

Even on the beaches I have coverage

Thanks BoysTown!

I'm leaning towards a drunken walk with the dog and she's accidentally fallen

I just don't see her taking the time to writing a same sex opinion to the papers but not a note for her kids if it's suicide

And I highly doubt the husband having involvement especially because he was definitely at the GF with kids

I think the neighbours have walked her home as she had a few too many. The wife went back to check on her to make sure she was ok & then she's gone for a walk with the dog and an accident has occurred.

This is all just my opinion of course

okay, good, so not just me. Why don't they just take the video down?? Or would that raise too many questions? OR.... was it deliberate.... and they're trying to put pressure on someone to "smoke them out".
I have no idea *who* they would be trying to put pressure on or why, and its obviously pure speculation. Just "typing out loud" here.

I do not know? I wondered if it was a deliberate slip too...guess we will know tomorrow if it disappears?

Would her husband be embarrassed/ashamed for the general public to know she's an alcoholic? (if she is) Surely the police wouldn't take a neighbours suspicions and run with it?

Just a couple of points.

People are making a deal out of the neighbour seeing her in bed but then saying surely she'd have had to get up then and go and lock the door behind the neighbour. If the lock on the door is a Yale type which is common in England the door locks itself when closed and can only be accessed with a key from the outside (no door handle).

Also the news reports keep referring to her being 43 whereas the thread title has her as 42? Has she turned 43 since she went missing? :thinking:

And if she's a "letters to the editor" person I wonder if she's also a "comments on news facebook pages" person. Because I am, very much so, and now I'm thinking omg if I ever go missing there is so much of my yabbering all over facebook, the internet, forums etc.
Deactivating your facebook account is a big deal, sometimes, depending on your relationship with social media. For me, my sisters and parents, my partner, my in-laws, even my teenage daughter - we communicate via facebook, exclusively. Occasionally we'll text or actual-phone-call but usually we facebook-message and video-chat. I post on facebook every day, plus am involved in several groups, and run a few different pages. If I deactivated my facebook, people would notice and would be concerned, within hours. When you deactivate, people can't message you anymore, and can't click on your name. I have a relative with mental health concerns and if I was to try to message him and to find he'd deactivated, I would be immediately concerned for his well-being.
If I was going to kill myself I'd deactivate my facebook first.

I said to my husband tonight 'if I ever go missing don't let anyone trawl thru my FB or write bad things about me :laughing:

I'm leaning towards a drunken walk with the dog and she's accidentally fallen

I just don't see her taking the time to writing a same sex opinion to the papers but not a note for her kids if it's suicide

And I highly doubt the husband having involvement especially because he was definitely at the GF with kids

I think the neighbours have walked her home as she had a few too many. The wife went back to check on her to make sure she was ok & then she's gone for a walk with the dog and an accident has occurred.

This is all just my opinion of course

Where do you think the neighbours walked ELISA home from? They visited her at her house then left, then the wife went over to discuss a personal matter with her according to all reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave