Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long it will be until the alcoholic thing appears in MSM....?

I'm betting within an hour. With 50 guests browsing (and knowing that journos get info here) it won't take long.

They have another house also in Surrey Hills. I would say both are worth a bit. There is a friend of theirs staying at the house in Surrey Hills. The family however lives in Airey's.

Also, home = food. Why wasn’t Elisa’s dog waiting at home to be fed on Sunday morning? If he/she was at a neighbouring property he/she must have been out of earshot of Elisa’s partner and children or else wouldn’t he/she have come bounding home, if only to be fed? Most Labradors are highly food-driven.

If Elisa’s dog was known to get out of the yard and roam the neighbourhood, why would he/she have been ‘visibly distressed’? He/she was in familiar territory and could presumably find his/her way home.

Not knowing if Elisa’s dog has been found ‘visibly distressed’ in the neighbourhood in the past, I think it’s possible something has happened to Elisa and her dog that has frightened him/her and caused him/her to hide.

i agree totally Bo. I have a Labrador myself. he is totally food driven. If he wanted food surely he'd just go home where the rest of the family are - knowing someone would feed him? I'm kinda worried why he was distressed?

They have another house also in Surrey Hills. I would say both are worth a bit. There is a friend of theirs staying at the house in Surrey Hills. The family however lives in Airey's.

I thought they just went there on weekends.

I remember people saying the same about Allison BC and Karen Ristevski too but look how that turned out

First she was a smart, responsible marathon runner, now she is a depressed, suicidal alcoholic...I for one am not believing she has up and left her children and/or harmed herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well done, that girl.

First she was a smart, responsible marathon runner, now she is a depressed, suicidal alcoholic...I for one am not believing she has up and left her children and/or harmed herself

now, it's been nearly 6 days, and this is the first mention of (a) depression and (b) alcoholism... the first days were about her cleverness, her witty letters to the editors of various generally hard right wing papers, and her charm and nice ness.....

so what has changed that has bought out this aspect of her character? and , having bought it to public attention does that mean they are now going to look in every pub up and down the coast, for a sulky miserable drunk woman in lycra?..

she could be a former alcoholic, ... then why put it on the flyer ( btw, is this an official police flyer?)...is she a diagnosed alcoholic, or, is it just someones opinion?...

she could be a marathon runner..

but she cant be both a current alcoholic and a current marathon runner.. her liver wouldn't cope, her kidneys couldn't take it, and intestines would fly apart...

bbm

I thought about this first up ... has documented medical evidence of alcoholism been provided to police? (I live on the outskirts of a small town and detrimental rumour and narrow perception of an individual can be rife and very damaging).

Also, I'm yet to hear anything from Surrey Hills neighbours where Elisa and her family live on a permanent basis.

I was thinking the same thing
Alcoholic & marathon runner don't gel well

I don't know about that, thinking of someone like grant hackett

bbm

I thought about this first up ... has documented medical evidence of alcoholism been provided to police? (I live on the outskirts of a small town and detrimental rumour and narrow perception of an individual can be rife and very damaging).

Also, I'm yet to hear anything from Surrey Hills neighbours where Elisa and her family live on a permanent basis.

Someone was on here earlier saying that it was well known amongst her community in SH that she suffered from depression and that she had done something similar prior.

Whether it's true who knows....

When i read she sent a message about samesex marriages just before the start of the grand final my thoughts were maybe she got into an argument about it with her neighbour. Could have been an escalated argument if drinking is involved. Maybe the neighbour's wife went to check on her after that?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm not on the suicide train. I don't believe she would have taken her 'on a leash' dog....
On a limb, could she have had a few light refreshments followed by a sleeping tablet i.e.: STILNOX. As a shift worker Stilnox was the sleeping tablet of choice. On a number of occasions after a little light refreshment say early evening 1800 followed by a Stilnox for an 0430 wake up - my partner found me at the foot of the stairs/along with wandering down the street. Needless to say these meds are not readily dispensed these days. If this lady had a combination of both, anything could be possible. Phoebe Handsjuk case refers to the above combination as well.

how does her being labelled an alcoholic, with depression, help in finding her?..

I am baffled by this, perhaps I need coffee..

When i read she sent a message about samesex marriages just before the start of the grand final my thoughts were maybe she got into an argument about it with her neighbour. Could have been an escalated argument if drinking is involved. Maybe the neighbour's wife went to check on her after that?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. I have personal experience with an Alcoholic family member and through their hatred of themselves they are very vocal and angry on platforms like social media or letters to news outlets for that matter . DOesnt matter what the content is, just being able to rage at something

I wish they would list the exact facts with a timeline and refer to each neighbour as neighbour A, neighbour B etc..

That would be most convenient for me.

Was he an alcoholic during his peak? He was taking pills too or something wasn't he?

Grant Hacket was doing these things, drinking like mad, and training for long distance worldclass swimming at separate times...this is why the weight piled on him.. it could not be done at the SAME time..

the first reports of Elisa had her running and training for marathons today, this day, the day she disappeared...

AND IM not saying Elisa is an alcoholic as it's not proven.

Somebody who knew that she would more than likely go for a jog should be looked at more closely. Someone who knew her that well and could rely upon her leaving the house. Was there someone waiting for her. Something organized for her to go missing?? Maybe the dog was drugged and then carried to another house and left there. Maybe she went LOOKING for her dog when she didn't see or hear him. That could have made her go looking and then get attacked?? Just a thought. The fact that the dog didn't return to the house is odd. They found it at another property?? unless im reading this wrong.

she could be a former alcoholic, ... then why put it on the flyer ( btw, is this an official police flyer?)...is she a diagnosed alcoholic, or, is it just someones opinion?...

she could be a marathon runner..

but she cant be both a current alcoholic and a current marathon runner.. her liver wouldn't cope, her kidneys couldn't take it, and intestines would fly apart...

Only time I do a marathon run is to Dan Murphy's.......sorry don't wish to make light of the situation.

I remember people saying the same about Allison BC and Karen Ristevski too but look how that turned out

An intelligent woman who liked her standing in the community, had a voice on a variety of topics apparently a good friend, enjoyed taking care of her body so likely to have reasonable self esteem one might presume...ups and leaves on her own accord....nekminute she’s a deeply depressed drunk... she was definitely in someone’s way...sounds like someone’s trying to discredit her...typical abuse behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member