Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
brutal!... it is so tough it could run it's own marathon. I simply do not see the purpose in releasing that kind of information at THIS STAGE of the operation.. there is utterly and absolutely no reason ,. even the police don't think there is a remote chance that she is alive at this point, so why this particular flyer with its pernicious , gratuitous assassination of character of someone who, for what ever reason, is probably dead!.. and it is 90/10 that someone else brought about her death.

so what purpose it's meant to serve escapes me. it doesn't enhance or expand the area or ways of finding her, therefore what purpose does it serve, except that of diminishment?

Exactly Trooper, wtf, she is not here to defend herself and let's remember 3 young children. Once seen can't be unseen. I find this deplorable

I agree. I think cops would have 95% have ruled husband out now. They would have checked CCTV around their Surrey hills house to also rule him out. Poor bloke.
It's the neighbours. Cops will get them.

You sound very convinced. I will reserve my "poor bloke" for the moment it is proven the husband was in no way involved.
Fwiw, I am suss on the neighbours also. Who knows how many there are..

Makes me angry that someone has the audacity to put this on a flier.
And it reminds me of all the attempted smears against Karen Ristevski.

This has nothing to do with finding Elisa.

Asked about her mental health in a press conference on Thursday, Inspector Seel said: "I don't think that takes that any further as far as the search goes"
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...earance-has-cops-baffled-20171005-gyurf7.html

Exactly SA! What on earth were they thinking?

So true SA. I was at the airport recently and I said to my travelling companion how big brother it was that Telstra were texting me saying we see you are in international departures and a spiel about data ect. My companion said yes that is why I deactivate my fb on and off all the time .

Hmm my thoughts turning off your FB page is the least of your problems. Customs/Immigration will track you.....well forever.

Exactly Trooper, wtf, she is not here to defend herself and let's remember 3 young children. Once seen can't be unseen. I find this deplorable

Yes it s awful, but the same goes for the husband too who has has had people directly say on here that he is responsible.

oy, PI.. and I am sure that the police run these things before the family, the husband , certainly , before releasing it to the public. What kind of nasty bar steward would agree to this being plastered all over Airey's Inlet? ..

Well he did have 3 children with him so i imagine it would be difficult to go missing for all that time without them noticing. Maybe they should have drugged tested the children just a thought. Isn't that what the McCains did ;)

Two of my kids can sleep through anything.

Yes it s awful, but the same goes for the husband too who has has had people directly say on here that he is responsible.

it is not the same at all, and that is a spurious and deceitful analogy to draw, done in haste, but even so. it is entirely different for a police backed statement to be delivered to random members of the public and what is said on a closed forum requiring membership.

Hmm my thoughts turning off your FB page is the least of your problems. Customs/Immigration will track you.....well forever.

Her response wasn't about her travelling and reason for deactivating account. SHe just stated that she does it all the time . Not sure why but just stating that some do this

"Without any real witnesses to tell us she was seen leaving the home [at] whatever time on Sunday morning or the middle of the night, we just don't know."
On Wednesday afternoon authorities will search vacant properties near her holiday home and speak with neighbours in the hope that someone may have seen her before she disappeared.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/373...sa-curry-spoke-to-neighbour-before-vanishing/

Checking vacant properties? No real witnesses saw Elise leave the house and so far, not running on any particular route?

it is not the same at all, and that is a spurious and deceitful analogy to draw, done in haste, but even so. it is entirely different for a police backed statement to be delivered to random members of the public and what is said on a closed forum requiring membership.

Deceitful , in what way .

Ok
I want to dispute the running in marathon things..I have looked and looked under all connotations of her name and can find nothing in regard to marathons, running or long distance running. While I am at it, it is REALLY weird to me that Vic Pol have made a little video about her..6 days after she is missing...the only other recent "missing person" video involves a cold cold case

Ok
I want to dispute the running in marathon things..I have looked and looked under all connotations of her name and can find nothing in regard to marathons, running or long distance running. While I am at it, it is REALLY weird to me that Vic Pol have made a little video about her..6 days after she is missing...the only other recent "missing person" video involves a cold cold case

What are you thinking? What makes this particular woman different to any other person that’s gone missing? Have the police made these types of disclosures before? (Meaning flyer with this type of “information”)
This case gets stranger by the minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok

good on you, Potr... I tried to do the same thing, thinking she would have belonged to a club.. like. oh. say, the Box Hill Harriers, or something similar, ... AAF results, etc.. nothin, nothin.. I wonder if the marathon stuff is a bit of a family fantasy...

I didn't get the impression that she ran professionally, .. like in sponsored publicity runs, rather like the one's Tui , ( the lady who was in the bushfire while running a marathon ) was?...

I am a little disappointed in Insp Seel's control of the investigation. And I never say that about the police. I usually support all of their actions, and hold them in the highest regard. But allowing that flier to be produced and have it attached to a VicPol video is in extremely poor taste.

There are 3 little children who do not need snide comments from schoolmates.

There is a missing woman who does not need ignorant public members thinking "oh well, she's an alcoholic, what do you expect" as some will do.

IF Elisa has illnesses such as depression and/or alcoholism, they do not need to be mentioned by name. Just the usual catch phrase of 'we are extremely concerned, as she requires her medication' is more than sufficient.

If Insp Seel is not checking these things before they are released, he should be. It is his investigation.

"taken part in the past threeGreat Ocean Road*marathons"
In article:
Search for Missing Marathon Mum Enters its fifth Day - The Australian

Interesting ACA story on...about how they catch killers

I am a little disappointed in Insp Seel's control of the investigation. And I never say that about the police. I usually support all of their actions, and hold them in the highest regard. But allowing that flier to be produced and have it attached to a VicPol video is in extremely poor taste.

There are 3 little children who do not need snide comments from schoolmates.

There is a missing woman who does not need ignorant public members thinking "oh well, she's an alcoholic, what do you expect" as some will do.

IF Elisa has illnesses such as depression and/or alcoholism, they do not need to be mentioned by name. Just the usual catch phrase or 'we are extremely concerned, as she requires her medication' is more than sufficient.

If Insp Seel is not checking these things before they are released, he should be. It is his investigation.

Good post SA as usual. It's irrelevant however you are correct human nature in some do think that way. It's totally unnecessary information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member