Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 10 days without a clue, coroner may be left to rule on Elisa Curry's fate

From http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...ule-on-elisa-currys-fate-20171009-gyxk59.html
"It is distressing for her husband, her father, her brother, her children, her friends. And it is disappointing that we can't give them an answer." The 43-year-old marathon runner watched the big game with a female friend who left the house a little while after it ended.
This is the first time I have seen mention of Elisa's family of origin in the media. It confirms she does have just the one sibling, a brother. Weird that the death notice I found for Elisa's mum was from Elisa and her brother but made no mention of the father. That gave me the impression he wasn't part of their lives. ETA: probably the parents were divorced now that I think of it.

Yes, if I try to use the full site (rather than mobile site) on my phone it constantly goes to that annoying free iPhone scam and there's no way to get out of it and back to WS, so I just have to open up a new browser. Very frustrating.
ETA: I don't seem to have this issue when looking at WS via desktop or iPad.

OT
This happens to my iPhone from time to time on all sorts of sites - close all the apps and then go to settings scroll down to the search you use mine is safari - clear web history and data - this should make he free iPhone go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT
This happens to my iPhone from time to time on all sorts of sites - close all the apps and then go to settings scroll down to the search you use mine is safari - clear web history and data - this should make he free iPhone go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, thanks. Will try that now !

True, so I'm thinking an early morning run, perhaps further than the search area to a place that had some significance to Elisa. Somewhere to sit and ponder and not come back. But still amazing she hasn't been found. Insert lots of question marks here -->

Perhaps an early morning run, shake off the cobwebs from night before, grabbed the phone but it was actually flat. ... do we know it was turned off or could it just have gone flat overnight? I do hope she is found. Her family must be beside themselves.

On SBS tonight at 8.30 Insight is doing a show on why women over 40 are drinking more. Could be an insight (excuse the pun) into what elisa *might* have been experiencing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

One thing I just don't get.. why do people attempt to sleuth what they believe is a suicide?..by it's very nature , suicide is a one person job, requiring the victim and the perpetrator to be the one and the same person. .. where is the who-dunnit in that scenario??...

Because it is still a mystery. A life has been taken. With suicide the mental illness takes the life. With murder it's someone else's mental illness that takes the life. Either way it's spooky, harrowing, mysterious and leaves people asking questions. And sleuthing is better than being told off my morons on Facebook.

This is the first time I have seen mention of Elisa's family of origin in the media. It confirms she does have just the one sibling, a brother. Weird that the death notice I found for Elisa's mum was from Elisa and her brother but made no mention of the father. That gave me the impression he wasn't part of their lives. ETA: probably the parents were divorced now that I think of it.

Yes I was thinking that maybe the parents had divorced and maybe EC's brother lived with the Dad and she lived with her Mum ..... and the mum left inheritance left to EC ....

Yes I was thinking that maybe the parents had divorced and maybe EC's brother lived with the Dad and she lived with her Mum ..... and the mum left inheritance left to EC ....
lived with ...... when younger obviously JMO

On SBS tonight at 8.30 Insight is doing a show on why women over 40 are drinking more. Could be an insight (excuse the pun) into what elisa *might* have been experiencing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oh I'm 42 year female just sitting here with my wine .... I will flick over to SBS .... thanks

whoa!!what if the female neighbor sneakily took Elisa's phone while she was a bit dizzy, took it back to her place, rang the Mister in Melbourne , downloaded all of Elisa's stuff , which sends him into a paroxysm of steaming rage, because he finds out she is about to kick him out, he drives down, murders her, him and the neighbor evaporate the phone, he drives back, waits for the kids to wake up, no wonder the neighbor closes her eyes!!.. ... motive , method and manner!!..

OMG Trooper - what a movíe you have coming (not for me tho' sorry I can't do horror!)

.... but, any number of plausible relationships exist.

do we know for sure the children were with Dad at all times ?

Oh I'm 42 year female just sitting here with my wine .... I will flick over to SBS .... thanks

oh .... these women should be commended for their honesty .... many people grapple with alcohol ...often self medicating ... mental illness affects most of us at some time in our lives

How often do kidnappings occur in Australia?

This is far fetched but maybe she was taken for money? Or revenge?

Might explain how DC knew she was missing?

I DONT KNOW!! :scared::gaah:

Anything is possible in this world of 'unknowns'. . I am led to understand that the area is frequented by the 'financially well cushioned' for want of a better phrase. I may be wrong, and am sure others here can fill in ... However, that scenario also leads me to the 'anything is possible'.

We aren't privvy to Police Intel - we have innuendo for sure, but we don't know absolutely that E has any genuine psychological issues. (bi-polar I acknowledge as one that can tip all the 'Mum values' etc totally over the edge when in the depths of that devil. .. and perhaps that was what was alluded to in respect of the 'personal' discussion with the neighbour ? ).
We heard the alcoholic scenario - I'll put my hand up to a wine or 4 over the footie match, or the friendly get together. Who the f*^# hasn't.
I've many times forgotten to put my phone on charge overnight on a weekend because at that time, in the scheme of things, that's low on my priority....

I am sure Dt. Steel knows when hub arrived on the scene ... were the children with him ? That is my # 1 question at this stage .

Anything is possible in this world of 'unknowns'. . I am led to understand that the area is frequented by the 'financially well cushioned' for want of a better phrase. I may be wrong, and am sure others here can fill in ... However, that scenario also leads me to the 'anything is possible'.

We aren't privvy to Police Intel - we have innuendo for sure, but we don't know absolutely that E has any genuine psychological issues. (bi-polar I acknowledge as one that can tip all the 'Mum values' etc totally over the edge when in the depths of that devil. .. and perhaps that was what was alluded to in respect of the 'personal' discussion with the neighbour ? ).
We heard the alcoholic scenario - I'll put my hand up to a wine or 4 over the footie match, or the friendly get together. Who the f*^# hasn't.
I've many times forgotten to put my phone on charge overnight on a weekend because at that time, in the scheme of things, that's low on my priority....

I am sure Dt. Steel knows when hub arrived on the scene ... were the children with him ? That is my # 1 question at this stage .

the children were with him, when he arrived at Aireys Inlet at about 9am Sunday morning. .. my question is, were the children with him at all times thru Saturday night into very early Sunday morning.

the children were with him, when he arrived at Aireys Inlet at about 9am Sunday morning. .. my question is, were the children with him at all times thru Saturday night into very early Sunday morning.

Accordiñg to police - yes

Does anyone find it interesting how the police seem to be of the view "we don't have any leads, we don't know what happened to Elisa, it might well be that a coroner will need to give the family closure"?

I find it particularly interesting that the police would say that a coroner might need to give the family closure after 1 week of Elisa missing.

I'm wondering if it is a ploy by the cops to make someone feel complacent. Someone who might not have buried a body properly might need to go back to bury that body a little better. Make them feel like they might have got away with it and then keep an eye on a few of the key players and hope they slip up?

:seeya: Hi Morrisa. Remember this one this for hon?

Many a phone ping has been the complete undoing of her murderer.

Karen Ristevski, Jill Meagher, Stephanie Scott, Sharon Edwards...to name just a few.
LE holds their trump cards close. Bugger those pings!! :D

Karlie & Khandalyce .. .

How often do kidnappings occur in Australia?

This is far fetched but maybe she was taken for money? Or revenge?

Might explain how DC knew she was missing?

I DONT KNOW!! :scared::gaah:

On the morning of May 6, Kerry Whelan drove to the Parkroyal Hotel in Parramatta, telling her husband she had a 9am beautician's appointment. Closed circuit television cameras captured her walking up the ramp of the underground car park and disappearing from view.
In the ensuing weeks, police raided Burrell's house and found a cache of weapons, a chloroform bottle and two obscure - but revealing - notes which suggested a kidnap and ransom plan.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-cruellest-of-crimes-20090227-8k93.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member