Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone find it interesting how the police seem to be of the view "we don't have any leads, we don't know what happened to Elisa, it might well be that a coroner will need to give the family closure"?

I find it particularly interesting that the police would say that a coroner might need to give the family closure after 1 week of Elisa missing.

I'm wondering if it is a ploy by the cops to make someone feel complacent. Someone who might not have buried a body properly might need to go back to bury that body a little better. Make them feel like they might have got away with it and then keep an eye on a few of the key players and hope they slip up?

I think they know it was suicide and the details to confirm that can only come out with a coronial investigation.

This is the first time I have seen mention of Elisa's family of origin in the media. It confirms she does have just the one sibling, a brother. Weird that the death notice I found for Elisa's mum was from Elisa and her brother but made no mention of the father. That gave me the impression he wasn't part of their lives. ETA: probably the parents were divorced now that I think of it.

Aha could that be the
‘inheritance dispute?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the children were with him, when he arrived at Aireys Inlet at about 9am Sunday morning. .. my question is, were the children with him at all times thru Saturday night into very early Sunday morning.

Elisa & he were communicating so his phone should show where's he was then. It'd be easy to leave his phone at home and do a 4 hour round trip, late at night, no traffic and get back while the kids were exhausted after a big night.
The eldest is 12 so IF anything should happen he/she could be kinda responsible.
Sorry to harp on the Baden-Clay case but IF this is a murder the simarities/precedence are in line. Baden-Clay left 3 very young children in bed asleep throughout Allisons murder, doing a 28 Klm round trip, dumping AND ALL ALONG MAKING OUT ALLISON TOO WAS DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL.

Elisa might have been murdered. DV happens behind any door and until a body washes up or or someone smells an odour I ain't giving up on some justice for Elisa. Just in case.

Something that’s bugged me.
I know DC has a good job and friends in high places and all that blah blah BUT people go missing everyday and as it’s been reported her before some 11 others in that same week. Why in such a very short time frame that she was found to be missing was it such a media interest. There really is something rather odd abnormally odd. I know I know it’s been said before [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Does anyone find it interesting how the police seem to be of the view "we don't have any leads, we don't know what happened to Elisa, it might well be that a coroner will need to give the family closure"?

I find it particularly interesting that the police would say that a coroner might need to give the family closure after 1 week of Elisa missing.

I'm wondering if it is a ploy by the cops to make someone feel complacent. Someone who might not have buried a body properly might need to go back to bury that body a little better. Make them feel like they might have got away with it and then keep an eye on a few of the key players and hope they slip up?

BBM

THIS!! I've also noticed the very vocal, loving family of the missing/murdered go silent up until the arrest. It's almost like they've been asked this to "Make them feel like they might have got away with it and then keep an eye on a few of the key players and hope they slip up". ​It's during this time cops do a lot of listening and bugging.

Friday was a public holiday in Vic . DC would have had the day off . Maybe spent Friday night at Aireys to get the kids for the footy.

Something that’s bugged me.
I know DC has a good job and friends in high places and all that blah blah BUT people go missing everyday and as it’s been reported her before some 11 others in that same week. Why in such a very short time frame that she was found to be missing was it such a media interest. There really is something rather odd abnormally odd. I know I know it’s been said before [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This is exactly why I remain suspicious. Why was Elisa reported missing when she could have been out running and stopped and chatted with someone for 15 minutes. Why DID LE jump to immediate action?

There is something we don't know about. Like something that indicated danger that night or was there previous DV.

I can’t believe that no one has seen or heard anything . It was a big night in the middle of a long weekend in the middle of the school holidays .People stumbling home from the pub till after midnight .

Friday was a public holiday in Vic . DC would have had the day off . Maybe spent Friday night at Aireys to get the kids for the footy.

It was also school holidays, he may have taken some leave.

Do we know if DC and the children were at Aireys on the Saturday before going to the grand final?

Well that’s what I meant . I I don’t think he’d drive down from Melbourne Saturday morning , pick up the kids and drive back to Melbourne .unless someone else drove them to Melbourne .i don’t think we’ve been told

This is exactly why I remain suspicious. Why was Elisa reported missing when she could have been out running and stopped and chatted with someone for 15 minutes. Why DID LE jump to immediate action?

There is something we don't know about. Like something that indicated danger that night or was there previous DV.

It's difficult to make too much of a few words in MSM but I keep thinking of where they say the returned "as planned at 9am". This early time (particularly with daylight savings) makes me think that perhaps the family had plans for the day, requiring them to get back early.

If DC tried at any time to contact EC by text or call, got no response and assumed she was asleep, getting home and finding her gone long enough to jeopardise their plans would be alarming. I also agree that his status, occupation and connections probably helped get the attention of the police and media - unfortunately there are some missing people that tend to result in more immediate attention than others. JMO

All this about keys. Not everybody is so particular about locking up. I wonder what the AI culture was about that. As it was a holiday house, perhaps the Currys kept little of value at the house and didn't trouble much about locking doors and windows while in residence. Elisa was fit and strong, and may have been over-confident about her personal security.

Don't you lock your doors? A little risky if you don't, considering all the break & enter stories happening in our news articles.

We are living in desperate times and people are doing desperate things to survive.

Even though it is a holiday home and valued at $1 million, we still need to be vigilant about locking our doors for security reasons... MOO

OMG Trooper - what a movíe you have coming (not for me tho' sorry I can't do horror!)

.... but, any number of plausible relationships exist.

do we know for sure the children were with Dad at all times ?

Are you unaware that Trooper is writing a novel. :D

It's difficult to make too much of a few words in MSM but I keep thinking of where they say the returned "as planned at 9am". This early time (particularly with daylight savings) makes me think that perhaps the family had plans for the day, requiring them to get back early.

If DC tried at any time to contact EC by text or call, got no response and assumed she was asleep, getting home and finding her gone long enough to jeopardise their plans would be alarming. I also agree that his status, occupation and connections probably helped get the attention of the police and media - unfortunately there are some missing people that tend to result in more immediate attention than others. JMO
Perhaps he needed the kids looked after by EC.Perhaps he had made other plans for himself Perhaps it didnt suit EC.

The layout of that place worries me anyway. Kids rooms down stairs .master upstairs.

Well that’s what I meant . I I don’t think he’d drive down from Melbourne Saturday morning , pick up the kids and drive back to Melbourne .unless someone else drove them to Melbourne .i don’t think we’ve been told

there is nothing in MSM that says he stayed in any specific place Saturday night after the footy.. People assume that he and the kids stayed at the Surrey Hills home, but that isn't set in concrete. Or, in fact, if he left Sunday morning from the Surrey Hills home, merely that he arrived in Aireys from Melbourne around 9am. In fact, there is nothing in MSM that says he and the kids stayed wherever they did stay , at the same place, together, only that they and he drove down to Aireys on Sunday morning together.

Anything is possible in this world of 'unknowns'. . I am led to understand that the area is frequented by the 'financially well cushioned' for want of a better phrase. I may be wrong, and am sure others here can fill in ... However, that scenario also leads me to the 'anything is possible'.

We aren't privvy to Police Intel - we have innuendo for sure, but we don't know absolutely that E has any genuine psychological issues. (bi-polar I acknowledge as one that can tip all the 'Mum values' etc totally over the edge when in the depths of that devil. .. and perhaps that was what was alluded to in respect of the 'personal' discussion with the neighbour ? ).
We heard the alcoholic scenario - I'll put my hand up to a wine or 4 over the footie match, or the friendly get together. Who the f*^# hasn't.
I've many times forgotten to put my phone on charge overnight on a weekend because at that time, in the scheme of things, that's low on my priority....

I am sure Dt. Steel knows when hub arrived on the scene ... were the children with him ? That is my # 1 question at this stage .

Yes AI is a place where the rich have holiday homes .... there would be of course the locals who have lived there for years :) Have a look at the realestate pages, big $$$ would only get you a shack.

Yes I thought this was strange .... Police do bug phones and houses waiting to hear people talk if they have reasonable suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member