Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad for whoever the remains found are. It isn't for certain yet it is Elisa. I do recall reading upthread a few days ago and can't remember who posted it that EC and her partner were having relationship problems, which of course we aren't privy to. I am wondering though what the extent of those problems were if true? and if Elisa felt desperate enough to opt out because it was all much to overwhelming for her to contemplate? Maybe one of them was having an affair and got found out? She did want to speak to the neighbour about her personal problems, so she was concerned enough to want to share that with someone, which makes me wonder about what kind of support Elisa had to deal with those problems?

Yes but unless you are 100% sure (ie. A note) then there's a possibility that something else may have occured.

1 photo, 1 brief plea and that's it...

Yes, of course, there's a possibility. But perhaps the police only wanted 1 photo.
And most people don't leave a note. She may have well told him her thoughts before.

Yes, of course, there's a possibility. But perhaps the police only wanted 1 photo.
And most people don't leave a note. She may have well told him her thoughts before.

I'm hearing what your saying but I guess if it was me I would not want to leave it to chance. I mean what if.......?

Lovely friends, this is a great place. We all have a horrible feeling in our belly with the news that a body has been found. We all know there's a good chance it's Elisa. Let's not take that disappointment and anger out on others here.

Love to you all, but especially to the family of whoever has been found on the beach.

I'm hearing what your saying but I guess if it was me I would not want to leave it to chance. I mean what if.......?
I don't understand, leave what to chance? Do you mean that the family will never know what happened?

Thanks Hbayne, I am. I'm just so sad for this family at their tremendous loss.
Some people find it shocking that a well-off mother with high intelligence could perhaps do this but depression doesn't discriminate based on money, children, intelligence. I posted before that very high intelligence people are actually prone to deep existential depressions (and also bi-polar type 1). Personally, I have found it hard to manage in the past, knowingI have an iq in the top 0.5% but a bi-polar brain that acts pretty weirdly at times! But, I'm getting there!!:happydance:

So true, all of your words. I'm glad to hear you are getting there.

Can anyone point me to the previous post a few days ago that mentioned roadnight in a garbled way and indicated someone strange was hanging around there

Yes but unless you are 100% sure (ie. A note) then there's a possibility that something else may have occured.

1 photo, 1 brief plea and that's it...
She also could have written a suicide note then backed out and something happened to her. Although that would obviously be a very strong lead!

With regards to the photos - why hasnt her friends, brother or father supplied photos? Even if DC didnt feel the need to help - others could have stepped in but haven't. Maybe they agree with whatever his reasonings are for not speaking out more?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

But it's not you is it . It's a woman and her family that we really don't know much about .

I know people that have drowned in the sea can wash up some distance away, but is there any other person missing from the AI area near where EC went missing from?
I asked about the 11 missing people the other day, and a poster kindly clarified the 11 missing were from the Melbourne area.

Can anyone point me to the previous post a few days ago that mentioned roadnight in a garbled way and indicated someone strange was hanging around there

Hi I tried searching I think it was Black Cat and no link but was checking with someone to gather further info
Umm I'm editing this as posters name looks fluro yellow in my app - I did not do that ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't find the idea that Elisa in a moment of depression took her own life to be hard to believe, and am pretty familiar with depression. My own is controlled with medication.

It's unclear though what Elisa's mental state was. She is mentioned as having been depressed, does that mean she had been diagnosed and was on medication for it or just that she had been diagnosed? A lot of people choose not to take medication or prefer to handle it with just therapy, exercise etc. It's possible she used alcohol to self-medicate.

If we add up all the reports then she is suggested to have had depression, alcohol issues, marriage issues and inheritance issues to deal with, which is a lot.

Lovely friends, this is a great place. We all have a horrible feeling in our belly with the news that a body has been found. We all know there's a good chance it's Elisa. Let's not take that disappointment and anger out on others here.

Love to you all, but especially to the family of whoever has been found on the beach.

Thanks Fruity ...let's all consider poor EC and what may or may not have happened .......

its so true Fruity, its is absolutely devastating that a body is found and its probably her. I'm very upset about it, her poor children. Maybe we can all direct some loving thoughts to those kids instead of getting offended and snakey with each other. Whatever has happened its terrible and we are all heartbroken for the kids.

Yes it was me who posted that a creepy guy had been hanging around the area ..... I thought last Summer .... I've just been trying to catch up on the last six pages .... will ring my friend now

Yes it was me who posted that a creepy guy had been hanging around the area ..... I thought last Summer .... I've just been trying to catch up on the last six pages .... will ring my friend now

Point Road Night that is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member