Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just so sad. Not suspicious. Most likely suicide I guess. I wish I knew what the convo with her neighbour entailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know why they don't think it's suspicious, but are continuing the investigation. :thinking:

So sad. RIP Elisa, heartbroken for the children.:(

Makes me wonder if there was in fact some sort of indication left to suicide.
Makes sense that DC stated “if you are out there....”
I think police have known from the start, however where perhaps hoping that she was calling a bluff!?

I would like to know why they don't think it's suspicious, but are continuing the investigation. :thinking:

I could be completely wrong but I'm guessing it is because not all of her body was found. I'm thinking the continuing investigation involves searching for the remaining parts.

RIP Elisa. Prayers for your family and friends.

Very sad news about elisa

I wonder if they are trying to determine cause if death to look at accident vs suicide? Maybe if it's an accident there could be a 3rd party who is somehow at fault - eg known loose barrier at top of cliff (random example)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Makes me wonder if there was in fact some sort of indication left to suicide.
Makes sense that DC stated “if you are out there....”
I think police have known from the start, however where perhaps hoping that she was calling a bluff!?

I agree. I think there was some kind of indicator that it was suicide.

I really hope that woman's death is investigated thoroughly. She does not seem to be the kind of person who would suicide. I know that we can't know what is another person's mind, but it seems strange to me.

I really hope that woman's death is investigated thoroughly. She does not seem to be the kind of person who would suicide. I know that we can't know what is another person's mind, but it seems strange to me.

Sadly, there is often not a kind of person who would suicide. The Black Dog is indiscriminate.

Sadly, there is often not a kind of person who would suicide. The Black Dog is indiscriminate.

Yes. I agree, but GBC tried to pass his wife's murder as suicide too. You do have to wonder how many get away with it. I just hope the investigation is thorough.

Yes. I agree, but GBC tried to pass his wife's murder as suicide too. You do have to wonder how many get away with it. I just hope the investigation is thorough.
I have not read anywhere in any mainstream media where Elisa's husband nor anyone else has said Elisa was actually suicidal nor tried to pass her disappearance off as suicide.

All the leaked police flyer said was that Elisa 'suffers from depression and reported to be alcoholic' which doesn't mean she necessarily was alcoholic.

Police speculated earlier Ms Curry may have gone for a run and become disorientated.

“It’s odd that she was communicating with family as of 10.30pm but has not been seen since,” Senior Sergeant Robert Wilby told News Corp.

“We know she has a mobile (phone) but it’s not at the home. It’s going straight to message bank.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...y/news-story/c6e5444f18d582edc3fd9cafcd3b2ea9

Rest in Peace dear Elisa. My thoughts are with her loving family and friends x

Exactly what I was thinking. That is very odd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010