Australia Australia - Gerard Ross, 11, Rockingham, WA, 14 Oct 1997

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that the Shoalwater Task Force is widely split in 2 re Gerards case file. What exactly I am not sure on. Maybe it is about a suspect? I think it is a local. Spur of the moment thingo.

I know that the Shoalwater Task Force is widely split in 2 re Gerards case file. What exactly I am not sure on. Maybe it is about a suspect? I think it is a local. Spur of the moment thingo.
This article advises there was a divide because of the two persons of interest. Is anyone aware of the proximity of where those two people lived?

The initial investigation identified two persons of interest. Detectives felt so strongly about these men that it divided the taskforce.

http://www.news.com.au/national/no-killer-no-clues-and-no-inquest-into-the-murder-of-gerard-ross/news-story/ffa2593bff68924e5f51912d5516f518

I hope you can follow my thought processes here.
Can I presume that Wark is tall? Above average height?
GR and HD have in the past, been linked in with CSK.
BRE is tall. They were always looking for a tall perp - proven by their focus on the mayor and the public servant.
Therefore, my theory is, that they have witness statements or forensics or some other reason to believe that GR's murderer was tall or above average height. jmo

Mo Joe,

Perhaps the witness who described the two men struggling with a boy was able to state how tall they were.

Mo Joe,

Perhaps the witness who described the two men struggling with a boy was able to state how tall they were.
I'm leaning towards height being the common denominator. It can't be strangulation (just guessing?) because the body of HD has not been found. IDT the same type of car was involved / reported either.
We could probably almost guess hair colour as well, looking at Wark and BRE? jmo

Seeing more of the iceberg I suspect
9a092281c1ffe40f38d9bf4ed33030d2.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Seeing more of the iceberg I suspect
9a092281c1ffe40f38d9bf4ed33030d2.jpg

Rockingham Detectives have charged a 78 year old man as a result of their extensive investigation into historical child sexual abuse allegations.*

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/Media-Centre/Media-Releases/1980-Historical-Child-Sexual-Abuse-Arrest

Rockingham eh?
Now that is interesting.
The crimes must've been committed in Rockingham, I suppose.

Where were the gardening centres in Rockingham in relation to Kent St?

26ab8a6910ca513ca3460147cd10e3f2.jpg

I'm leaning towards height being the common denominator. It can't be strangulation (just guessing?) because the body of HD has not been found. IDT the same type of car was involved / reported either.
We could probably almost guess hair colour as well, looking at Wark and BRE? jmo

"We could probably almost guess hair colour as well, looking at Wark and BRE?"

Was it them? is it true how these two guys go wayback and are mateys ? You might be onto them mojoe..

"We could probably almost guess hair colour as well, looking at Wark and BRE?"

Was it them? is it true how these two guys go wayback and are mateys ? You might be onto them mojoe..

Where did you get that information?

If the dog/ puppy was involved with the perpetrator its very likely it was killed after the news reports and discarded/cremated so it wouldnt tie the perpetrator to the crime during the investigation. Most vets will cremate and get rid of the animal body for a very small fee, or it could have been burried in a rural area around Rockingham. I very much doubt it was kept, and hence why its probably never been reported with any of the previous suspects.

Rockingham Detectives have charged a 78 year old man as a result of their extensive investigation into historical child sexual abuse allegations.*

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/Media-C...l-Abuse-Arrest

Rockingham eh?
Now that is interesting.
The crimes must've been committed in Rockingham, I suppose.

Where were the gardening centres in Rockingham in relation to Kent St?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...47cd10e3f2.jpg

PD,
The article is good find. My thoughts are the gardening business was a gardener who tendered to a persons garden. Perhaps at one stage this person lived in Rockingham, and was working in someone's front garden at Kent St. He would have been about 58 back then. I wonder if he had two assistants.

The witness described two men in their mid-thirties.

These are only my thoughts and opinions. I'm not suggesting the 78 year old had any part in an abduction.

PD,
The article is good find. My thoughts are the gardening business was a gardener who tendered to a persons garden. Perhaps at one stage this person lived in Rockingham, and was working in someone's front garden at Kent St. He would have been about 58 back then. I wonder if he had two assistants.

The witness described two men in their mid-thirties.

These are only my thoughts and opinions. I'm not suggesting the 78 year old had any part in an abduction.

The victim in the story would've been how old in 1997?

1601df642689d82a23bb72fc74fa5ff5.jpg

Below is part of the spreadsheet I've been working on regarding some of the missing, murdered Australian minors - boys.

The font is quite small - to enlarge press Ctrl +

Attachments

• Some of Australia's murdered and missing minors.jpg
    Some of Australia's murdered and missing minors.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 31
Over the past few weeks I’ve read many articles in relation to child killings - not something I’ve enjoyed. I’m aware, children are primarily killed because of paedophilic reasons – preventing them from bearing witness. However, in more recent years children and teenagers have been killed for their personal belongings or because they’ve done something to upset someone.

In summary,teenagers have been killed because:

They’ve graffitied someone’s asset.

Played loud music – upset neighbours (United Kingdom)

Someone thieved the teenager’s belongings (mainly designer label sneakers)

Someone stole the teenager's trail bike.

Teenager at home when burgled – killed because they knew the thief.

Family law matters – stepfather/father suspected of abduction

One case which was different is the case of toddler James Bulger who was taken specifically for torture and killing purposes. There were two perpetrators involved in that killing and one of them had been subjected to abuse– Robert Thompson and Jon Venables - aged 10.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...jon-venables&usg=AOvVaw1dLT_QaAUhsH7rbg4F0n1s

Over the past few weeks I’ve read many articles in relation to child killings - not something I’ve enjoyed. I’m aware, children are primarily killed because of paedophilic reasons – preventing them from bearing witness. However, in more recent years children and teenagers have been killed for their personal belongings or because they’ve done something to upset someone.

One case which was different is the case of toddler James Bulger who was taken specifically for torture and killing purposes. There were two perpetrators involved in that killing and one of them had been subjected to abuse– Robert Thompson and Jon Venables - aged 10.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...jon-venables&usg=AOvVaw1dLT_QaAUhsH7rbg4F0n1s
https://youtu.be/B0hDtQ66Gx4

Maybe (or maybe not) off topic, but there are female killers too.
https://youtu.be/QPXexxSrT1w

Maybe (or maybe not) off topic, but there are female killers too.
https://youtu.be/QPXexxSrT1w

Katherine Knight

Petedavo - OMG what an evil ***** that woman was/is. Was she nuts or sane or just evil. The story of her life is unbelievable! Her poor children. Also the poor partners and all the things she did to them - and they would take her back! How did she get as far as she did without being locked up in a mental institution for life? The gruesome murder of her partner finally got her locked up for life. I fear for the other prisoners that have to be around her. She even caused policemen on the case to have nervous breakdowns when they saw what she had done to her partner. Absolutely unbelievable. 😮

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back