GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...f-jayde-kendalls-killer-close-to-murder-scene

This article states that BB had told police he got money out for Jayde as she was being bullied and wanted to remain hidden in the car.

I think it is very possible that the bullying story could be true by the girlfriend. Maybe this was a setup of sorts where the girlfriend was going to beat her up and went too far. He probably made sure his girlfriend "won".

It would explain no remorse and getting money from her account after she ended up dead.

I think the girlfriend needs to be questioned just as much as him.

This is awful. Dump the guy if he cant keep his hands off someone else.

I never have understood why people get mad at the person someone is cheating with. I always put most all of the blame on the person doing the cheating. No one is forcing the person to be with someone else. Sure other people could be aggressively pursuing a person in a relationship but if the cheater doesn't have self control to tell someone NO then it is the cheaters fault IMO.

DUMP THEM and get away. Its not worth it.

IMO---This of course is if it turns out the girlfriend was involved in her death. Either way I think he is involved too.

You know what, I'm not defending BB, but I find it hard to believe that someone could kill someone in cold blood especially because he has a girlfriend, surely if he was a cold blooded murderer then he would not be capable of showing love? Maybe it was a mistake and he got scared and didn't know what to do, ie drug overdose, it will be interesting to find out why he wanted the money. Was the money withdrawn after his car was caught on cctv?

Smiling at his girlfriend in court is not an act of love.

You know what, I'm not defending BB, but I find it hard to believe that someone could kill someone in cold blood especially because he has a girlfriend, surely if he was a cold blooded murderer then he would not be capable of showing love? Maybe it was a mistake and he got scared and didn't know what to do, ie drug overdose, it will be interesting to find out why he wanted the money. Was the money withdrawn after his car was caught on cctv?
Yes, the car was caught on CCTV at 5:06pm and the withdrawals were made at 5:45pm and 5:47pm

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Can you explain that a bit more, I can't see how it wouldn't be an act of love, he was probably pleased to see her after everything that had happened

Even psychopaths can smile at people. Some serial killers were married whilst raping and killing women, and their wives had no idea.

Just wondering if there's a link about him cheating on his girlfriend? I don't recall reading that, or that the girlfriend was involved, but perhaps I've missed something.

I think he alone was responsible, but that is just my opinion, and of course no-one else has been charged.

I think it is very possible that the bullying story could be true by the girlfriend. Maybe this was a setup of sorts where the girlfriend was going to beat her up and went too far. He probably made sure his girlfriend "won".

It would explain no remorse and getting money from her account after she ended up dead.

I think the girlfriend needs to be questioned just as much as him.

This is awful. Dump the guy if he cant keep his hands off someone else.

I never have understood why people get mad at the person someone is cheating with. I always put most all of the blame on the person doing the cheating. No one is forcing the person to be with someone else. Sure other people could be aggressively pursuing a person in a relationship but if the cheater doesn't have self control to tell someone NO then it is the cheaters fault IMO.

DUMP THEM and get away. Its not worth it.

IMO---This of course is if it turns out the girlfriend was involved in her death. Either way I think he is involved too.

Unfortunately there are many cold blooded killers out there - far too many IMO, and being in a relationship is no measure of this, in fact relationships are sometimes used as a cover up. I have no data to substantiate this so know that I am generalising, so again, IMO.

I don't think that his girlfriend was involved, just at a guess so I might be wrong. I don't think that JK and BB where friends on facebook either but obviously had some sort of relationship, his pinterest account is strange, makes you wonder if he was into bdsm and something went wrong

Matter adjourned February 24th, defence is awaiting pathology and soil testing reports.
Convenient for the accused.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/accused-killer-waits-for-reports/2875589/

Matter adjourned February 24th, defence is awaiting pathology and soil testing reports.
Convenient for the accused.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/accused-killer-waits-for-reports/2875589/

I wondered why you think this is Convenient for the Accused especially as there is still a chance he could be innocent, I would say this is most Inconvenienct

I wondered why you think this is Convenient for the Accused especially as there is still a chance he could be innocent, I would say this is most Inconvenienct

I would think that's sarcasm.. but I've been know to be wrong before, a whole lot..

I don't think that his girlfriend was involved, just at a guess so I might be wrong. I don't think that JK and BB where friends on facebook either but obviously had some sort of relationship,

Jayde had commented on a photo on his FB

Reading between the lines on social media, he had been psychotic for at least three days. All anyone wants to know is WHY?

Reading between the lines on social media, he had been psychotic for at least three days. All anyone wants to know is WHY?

Am not saying this is what happened in this case, but 3 days of psychosis sounds very much like an ICE episode. Psychosis and no sleep for 3-4 days is common.

Am not saying this is what happened in this case, but 3 days of psychosis sounds very much like an ICE episode. Psychosis and no sleep for 3-4 days is common.

Or meth, I don't know how much of a problem it is in your Country, I've heard some real horror stories about it from around here.

Or meth, I don't know how much of a problem it is in your Country, I've heard some real horror stories about it from around here.
Ice/meth same thing. Huge problem here. Very scary.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

What where you reading to suggest that he had been Psychotic for 3 days?
Seems like Possum has seen something on social media to indicate 3 days of psychosis, which makes me think this is behaviour of someone using Meth/ice.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back