GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing teenager Jayde Kendall: Person of interest ‘honest kid’

SUPPORTERS of the man who police say was the last person to see teen Jayde Kendall say he is an arty, straight-laced computer game enthusiast who “hasn’t even got a speeding ticket”.

People defending the man, 18, yesterday said the situation was “bad for both sides” as police continued to investigate Jayde’s disappearance.

Jayde’s family say they have been touched by the outpouring of support from their local community, which held a solemn candlelight vigil last night.

It has been almost two weeks since the 16-year-old was seen getting into the man’s car outside Lockyer District High School.

Police say the man, 18, is a person of interest in the investigation and haven’t been able to verify his version of events.

(modsnip)

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/missing-teenager-jayde-kendall-person-of-interest-honest-kid/story-fnii5v6w-1227500397042

Some new info about the POI in this article.

Hi guys, this is the first article I've seen that includes a picture of the POI (albeit with the face blacked out) in Jayde's disappearance:

http://www.news.com.au/national/missing-teenager-jayde-kendall-picture-of-last-person-to-see-her-alive/story-e6frfkp9-1227498799194

Just wondering if anyone else noticed the strange markings on his wrist?

Admittedly it could just be shadows from an unknown source but to me they honestly appear to be pretty severe bruises. Thoughts?

IMO, the police know that this person is involved and they are just looking for assistance from the public in proving flaws in his alibi. It's only a matter of time now before he is charged with her disappearance. The article also mentions that the POI's girlfriend has posted messages of support for him on social media however I'm not skilled enough to sleuth his identity based on this information.
I've fallen behind here, but it looks to me like he has some tattoos on his hand and wrist and they were blurred for identity purposes?
Probably wrong, but its just a thought.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jaydes sister is in my local mothers group. It has been devastating to see how upset she is. I fear the worst for Jayde because this is obviously very out of character for her

https://m.facebook.com/leviathan182art

This is Jaydes art page.

Won't post her personal FB page as I'm not sure if that's against the rules.. I don't want to invade her privacy.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Crime scene set up at Gatton near where Jayde Kendall disappeared
15 minutes ago
The Courier-Mail

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...dall-disappeared/story-fnihsrf2-1227501461305

POLICE have set up a crime scene outside of Gatton this afternoon.
A mobile police facility is currently at the scene on the corner of Allens and Mount Sylvia roads, about 17km from Gatton.
It is not known if the development is linked to the disappearance of missing teenager Jayde Kendall.
Police are yet to comment.

Just reported on channel 10 news that an 18 year old man has been arrested at a solicitors office in Bardon. Expected to be charged in the next few minutes.

Tragic outcome. :(

I can only hope he has confessed and that is how they knew where to look for her this morning.

So upsetting, just so so upsetting

A BODY believed to be that of a teenage girl has been located in the area Jayde Kendall disappeared.

It is understood the discovery was made in a paddock about 14km from Gatton.

Police have not confirmed the person’s identity but it comes almost two weeks after Jayde went missing.

The 16-year-old’s family was informed of the tragic discovery this afternoon.

Police have blocked off Allens Rd at Upper Tenthill and set up a crime scene.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...dall-disappeared/story-fnihsrf2-1227501461305

A young life cut tragically short - Rest In Paradise Jayde :rose: :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: :rose:

i just saw the news on the abc news site but it didn't say it was jayde
go in peace beautiful girl, we were hoping to hear better news but it was not to be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

confirmed just now on channel seven's six o'clock news, it is jayde

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's confirmed. Rest peacefully sweet girl :(

What on earth could have even happened?! Poor innocent child.

I've been worried from the first moment I've heard of her disappearance. If it really is Jayde they found murdered, my worst fears have come true and a beautiful young life has been cut short. A family has been destroyed, friends have been devastated, a community has been shattered.
And if it was the 18 year old that is responsible for her death, another young life has been destroyed, another family, another circle of friends.
I'm sitting here, shaking my head and wondering, where this world has come to that an 18 year old boy does kill a 16 year old girl.

My heart is going out to Jayde's family and friends. This is just so incredibly sad and horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back