GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been worried from the first moment I've heard of her disappearance. If it really is Jayde they found murdered, my worst fears have come true and a beautiful young life has been cut short. A family has been destroyed, friends have been devastated, a community has been shattered.
And if it was the 18 year old that is responsible for her death, another young life has been destroyed, another family, another circle of friends.
I'm sitting here, shaking my head and wondering, where this world has come to that an 18 year old boy does kill a 16 year old girl.

My heart is going out to Jayde's family and friends. This is just so incredibly sad and horrible.

Exactly my thoughts. What on earth happened to result in this???

My very worst fears have been confirmed. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jaydes family. Fly high sweetheart. x

A man, 18, has been arrested and will reportedly be charged with murder tonight. Police believe he acted alone.

The man, who was the last person known to have seen the 16-year-old, can now be identified as Brenden Bennetts, 18.

He was the driver and owner of the red Toyota Corolla that picked her up after school almost two weeks ago.

His parents have spoken for the first time, telling The Courier-Mail they are standing by their son but are sorry for the loss of her family and friends.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...dall-disappeared/story-fnihsrf2-1227501461305

The courier mail Twitter account has a very clear photo of him on the way to jail. I don't know how to copy it to here sorry, if somebody else could help I'd be grateful.

[video=twitter;636826297721683968]https://twitter.com/JonathanLea10/status/636826297721683968[/video]

That photo of him sends chills though me. He almost looks like he is smirking, certainly not worried about where he's headed to.:gaah:

Enzeder could you please repost that last Twitter you had posted here with the photo.

I can't see his wall?
He doesn't have many friends on Facebook for an 18 year old. I wonder if he deleted a lot of people recently ?

Edit - he had 69 when I first looked but only 68 now. I wouldn't want to be associated with him either.

Heart breaking what she commented on one of his profile photos :( RIP innocent Jayde

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 419
[video=twitter;636830832053886976]https://twitter.com/kathywilliams76/status/636830832053886976[/video]

It's confirmed. Rest peacefully sweet girl :(

What on earth could have even happened?! Poor innocent child.

It is impossible to imagine what possibly could have led to this terrible senseless tragedy.
I noted also from his FB site that his birthday is coming up in the next few days, just couldn't help but notice that.

That's him.
Makes his status from 2013 even scarier. And Jayde even liked it :( I notice they aren't FB friends now though. I wonder what happened

RIP Jayde. Such a tragic outcome

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

You will notice that on his Facebook page he has liked the Help find Jayde page :(

He also has a public instagram account. 14 followers, following 21 ( as at today's date and time )

I can't help but think he was a 'gamer' and this is what's *advertiser censored**ed up his mind. It's a terrible terrible tragedy. How could he think he would get away with this ?
I'm actually wondering if he went to the solicitors office and confessed since that is where he was arrested.
I feel sorry for his parents. Imagine for one second your child was an alleged murderer......... :noooo:

He also has a public instagram account. 14 followers, following 21 ( as at today's date and time )

I can't help but think he was a 'gamer' and this is what's *advertiser censored**ed up his mind. It's a terrible terrible tragedy. How could he think he would get away with this ?
I'm actually wondering if he went to the solicitors office and confessed since that is where he was arrested.
I feel sorry for his parents. Imagine for one second your child was an alleged murderer......... :noooo:

According to one of the news reports, it was a farmer who discovered her after Police put the call out for people in the area to go check their properties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back