GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He also has a public instagram account. 14 followers, following 21 ( as at today's date and time )

I can't help but think he was a 'gamer' and this is what's *advertiser censored**ed up his mind. It's a terrible terrible tragedy. How could he think he would get away with this ?
I'm actually wondering if he went to the solicitors office and confessed since that is where he was arrested.
I feel sorry for his parents. Imagine for one second your child was an alleged murderer......... :noooo:

I feel for them too. What are they supposed to do/say? It's tragic for everyone.

According to one of the news reports, it was a farmer who discovered her after Police put the call out for people in the area to go check their properties.

Apparently police had been at the property since 10.30 - 11am this morning. I imagine they would have been in contact with him as well. Maybe he knew it was inevitable ( which, lets face it, it was ) so went to his solicitor. The office was in Brisbane not the Lockyer valley area.

no evidence that the male person wasn't acting alone," he said ...
Detective Acting Inspector Howard said police thought Jayde's body had been there for some time, but had no evidence yet to say exactly how long.
He said police were still unsure of the motive behind Jayde's murder and the investigation was continuing.
She was picked up ... by the 18-year-old now in custody.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-27/jayde-kendall-body-found-south-of-gatton/6730686

BBM
cant get my head around it

Exactly my thoughts. What on earth happened to result in this???

The 18 year old arrested has a girl friend, maybe something happened between him and J that he didn't want people to find out about! Just speculating of course.

MOO!!

There is a fairly grim collection of boards on Pinterest by a Brisbane user with the same name...not sure it's this BB as the profile pic is tiny.

ETA: Yes, it seems it really IS his board as he has posted many of the same images on his FB.

Did anyone see the FB post about jades kitchen? Not sure if it is her or not as spelling. Perhaps he has known her while. Horrible horrible outcome [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone see the FB post about jades kitchen? Not sure if it is her or not as spelling. Perhaps he has known her while. Horrible horrible outcome [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a restaurant in the Lockyer Valley named Jade Kitchen according to google.

Can someone please refresh my memory about posting things from FB here? Nothing against this post! Just saw something concerning and wondered if I was able to post a screenshot..

Oh no no no no no. NO! RIP Jayde. My heart is especially with your Dad, he will be in pieces. Please God, bring justice upon her evil killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back