GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sluethsally. I wasn't aware of that? Glad i dont bank with them.

But since there hasn't been a report of another POI ... it must be Bennetts who did the withdrawal.

Even if he had somehow accidentally killed her... freaked out... and hid the body...

Why take money from her bank account?

I'm assuming for him to be arrested and charged with Jayde's murder AFTER her body was found... that there must have been some evidence that suggested she was killed and HADNT attempted a suicide as someone suggested by jumping out of the car.

Maybe strangulation marks on her neck?

He didn't notify police that he had been with her that afternoon.

Most likely he withdrew her money from her bank account.

No one can verify his version of events.

They said the car was forensically tested. No mention of blood.

So I "assume" what happened likely took place outside of the car.

They've also requested DNA from Bennetts.

So here is some CCTV footage and info re Bennetts withdrawing the money - this has just come out in the Courier Mail.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...near-crime-scene/story-fntwpug1-1227503488087
I couldn't access the article for some reason. I found the video here though and was able to watch it.
http://m.video.news.com.au/v/390420/CCTV-footage-shows-accuseds-car-near-Jayde-Kendall-crime-scene

So they have her getting into his car after school, his car near the ATM (and possibly him withdrawing money from her bank account?) and now they have CCTV of his car near the crime scene.

Can you paraphrase what they say in the article about Bennetts withdrawing the money? Thanks! :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Jayde's being found deceased broke my heart - and i don't even know her.

My first thoughts were a sexual assault - accidentally killing her, or they maybe experimented with drugs and she died inadvertently from that. He doesn't look like the sort of kid who would plan to kill someone, but he does look like he has some problems. I am more leaning towards sexual assault resulting in death, especially given the bruises on his hands in an earlier photo.

The whole thing is heartbreakingly tragic.

Fimeow. Those looked more like ink markings to me from being fingerprinted.

Holding/gripping his other hand after being fingerprinted.

I had never thought of the idea of "drugs" being involved. But I could see how something like that might play a role in this instance.

If Bennetts is ADHD and has medication for that... it could definitely explain a LOT!!!

If drugs were involved it could also explain why he would lack empathy and take money from her bank account at that time.

But I still wonder if there was some evidence that showed foul play when they found her body to make an arrest for murder?

Bringing forward the earlier photo of Bennetts with possible bruising on his wrist/hand. What do we think.. Bruising or just shadowing? View attachment 80644

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...missing-teenager/story-e6frfkp9-1227498799194

When I opened this link the pic filled my laptop screen, and the some of the marks actually blur across his wrist and into the background - it almost looks like something has been smudged or blurred out intentionally in a photo editor. It doesn't look like bruising in the enlarged pic anyway.

5.06pm ... 6kms from where her body was found.

5.45pm and 5.47pm withdrawals made from her bank account by him.

Says he dropped her off at McDonalds at 6pm.

Can definitely see how evidence is building up against him.

Nothing so far, leads to him being possibly innocent.

Does anyone know anything about the Lawyers firm representing Bennetts? Do they generally take on cases defending criminal cases like this?

Sorry just wondering if I missed something? Where does the suggestion of her jumping out of the car come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found:- I believe it was just someones speculation in posts further back. Not from any reputable source.

If you search for Brenden Bennetts on instagram, there are a couple comments blasting him.

Dont know if either are people who know him or random people who have read the news and angered at him.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...near-crime-scene/story-fns0kb1g-1227503488087

CCTV footage obtained by police – and separately by The Courier-Mail – allegedly shows Bennetts’ car driving past the Tenthill Caravan Park and Store at 5.06pm on the day she vanished.

The red Toyota Corolla was heading away from the direction of the crime scene and towards Gatton in the footage.

Bennetts’ five-door hatchback has a distinctive missing hub cap on the rear left wheel, which matches the car in the CCTV footage.

Police will allege the car’s movements conflicted with Bennetts statements about his whereabouts that day.

The store’s owner confirmed he gave the footage to police.

“I saw the car. Yes it is clear,” he said. “They (the police) came and checked it and they got footage of the red car.”

I wonder whether that person walking past that petrol station could be identified. It would be interesting to know whether he/she has observed whether Jayde was still in the car or not.

Sluethsally. I wasn't aware of that? Glad i dont bank with them.

But since there hasn't been a report of another POI ... it must be Bennetts who did the withdrawal.

Even if he had somehow accidentally killed her... freaked out... and hid the body...

Why take money from her bank account?

I'm assuming for him to be arrested and charged with Jayde's murder AFTER her body was found... that there must have been some evidence that suggested she was killed and HADNT attempted a suicide as someone suggested by jumping out of the car.

Maybe strangulation marks on her neck?

He didn't notify police that he had been with her that afternoon.

Most likely he withdrew her money from her bank account.

No one can verify his version of events.

They said the car was forensically tested. No mention of blood.

So I "assume" what happened likely took place outside of the car.

They've also requested DNA from Bennetts.

I think it's common with banks now..NAB too. And it has to be set up as an option by the card holder.

So it's fair to assume he had dumped her body by this stage. Less than 2 hours after he picked her up from school she was dead and he had disposed of her body. What on earth happened? She would've had to be dead by say 430pm for him to have the time to put her into his car and drive the 17km to where she was found. So basically within an hour he had killed her. That is of course assuming he killed her somewhere else. He could have also driven her out there and then killed her. But still, why? Did she know something he didn't want anybody else to know? Had they started seeing each other again and she had threatened to tell his girlfriend and in a fit of rage he took it too far?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back