GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What where you reading to suggest that he had been Psychotic for 3 days?
Paraphrasing from social media. Anything more would be breaking the rules. Best not to call it a rumour. A social media observation, the genesis of which could, of course, be wrong.

It doesn't look like he was granted bail. Therefore it could be assumed he is a risk to the public. possumheart's "suggestion" on an ICE bender sounds credible. Makes a lot of sense in this case. Especially withdrawing money from her bank account after. I wonder what his plea will be? Or whether he will try for mental health issues?... On ICE he is probably telling big whoppers. Before his Facebook page disappeared I had read a few "off beat" comments he had written. I hope he makes a truthful statement at his trial. I think previously he gave partial truth statements and built his lie around that. IE. She was being bullied. He had several days to think that one up before being question by Police, and didn't come forward to the Police prior.

Paraphrasing from social media. Anything more would be breaking the rules. Best not to call it a rumour. A social media observation, the genesis of which could, of course, be wrong.

Where on SM did you see this? Could you give a link, please? :tyou:

Paranoia is very common among ice users which makes it dangerous to be in the household, especially for children. A heavy ice user can attack a child, baby or loved one because he or she is under the delusion that they are the devil or an enemy. Severe mood swings can simulate psychosis. The person who has not exhibited a history of mental illness prior to ice use may now show psychotic, delusional, suicidal, homicidal or hallucinatory behavior.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/effects-of-ice.html

Where on SM did you see this? Could you give a link, please? :tyou:

sorry, it is against the rules to quote SM and I doubt I could find it again. I also saw in MSM Jayde's dad quoted as saying she was just trying to help him. If I can find that, I will post it. Sorry.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...rom=public_rss

Jayde's father says her death is a lesson to young people and how putting her trust in someone she thought needed her help, cost her her life.

sorry, it is against the rules to quote SM and I doubt I could find it again. I also saw in MSM Jayde's dad quoted as saying she was just trying to help him. If I can find that, I will post it. Sorry.

What is MSM? I'd love to read that quote

Would of been Jayde's 17th tomorrow (18th Feb), wonder if Bennetts is aware of this as he awaits his next court date, I think on the 23rd of this month

WHY was this young girl killed
WHEN is the accused going to court?
WHEN will we hear that justice is close?

Notice that he never did apply for bail? Last reports said he would be doing so in the future.

Wonder if he's going to plead guilty? I'll be so cranky if he goes the old 'diminished responsibility' route, after taking the life of a young girl who was trying to help him.

WHY was this young girl killed
WHEN is the accused going to court?
WHEN will we hear that justice is close?

Thanks JLSChook. That link and your post says the matter was adjourned until 18 May........(today is the 22nd May) - Does anyone have any updates?

Without wanting to sound morbid or inappropriate, are there any updates on the cause of death?

I just want to know why..............did.....................this.................happen............?

Without wanting to sound morbid or inappropriate, are there any updates on the cause of death?

I just want to know why..............did.....................this.................happen............?

A DATE has been set for a committal hearing for the man accused of murdering Gatton teen Jayde Amanda Kendall.

Lockyer Waters man Brenden Jacob Bennetts, 20, was charged with Miss Kendall's murder following the discovery of her body in a paddock last year.

He has also been charged with interfering with a corpse.

The Crown will present its evidence at the hearing on August 8 including all witness statements, exhibits and reports.

The defence will conced there is a prima face case for Bennetts to answer and the matter will be listed for trial in Toowoomba Supreme Court at a future date.

The Queensland Times understands Bennetts, who will appear in person at the hearing, will enter a not guilty plea to the charges at next month's hearing.

Bennetts' legal representative told Ipswich Magistrates Court this week the initial committal hearing set down for July 8 needed to be delisted.

He said there was a new disclosure recently and time was needed to consider the material ahead of the committal hearing.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/breaking-jade-kendall-murder-accused-plead-not-gui/3054612/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back