Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that might just have been in his head??

I imagine that's what he probably wanted.........IMO
I have read it in a couple of different sources, sadly, I think it is correct …

Agree, I can see him wanting that type of role …..and he could possibly have perceived that role as quite prestigious….

IMO

I have read it in a couple of different sources, sadly, I think it is correct …

Agree, I can see him wanting that type of role …..and he could possibly have perceived that role as quite prestigious….

IMO
I dunno SLouTH, I guess it will all come out in the wash eventually.

How darn ironic that he wanted to "protect" people, all the while stalking & trying to get selfies with celebrities & than going on to "allegedly" murder one ( Jessie )

At this stage I just wish for him to tell the cops where Jessie & Luke are.

:mad:

At this stage I just wish for him to tell the cops where Jessie & Luke are.
I do too….

However, I have been thinking about this … If police can find them quickly and without his help.. he will lose his “perceived bargaining chip” he is probably trying to hold on to, for a plea deal…

I am hoping that with all the CCTV and electronics and phone data they will be able to trace his movements …. A bit like how they tracked Justin Steins car …

I just hope that the Toyota Hiace had some sort of GPS tracker ..

IMO

I do too….

However, I have been thinking about this … If police can find them quickly and without his help.. he will lose his “perceived bargaining chip” he is probably trying to hold on to, for a plea deal…

I am hoping that with all the CCTV and electronics and phone data they will be able to trace his movements …. A bit like how they tracked Justin Steins car …

IMO
I don't think he even has any bargaining chip, he "allegedly" killed 2 people while on police duty with his own service weapon, doesn't get much worse than that IMO

And god knows what he did to them ...........

I do too….

IMO
It was a hire. There's a good chance it does. See: hire vehicle evidence in the trial of Letecia Stauch. In that case, it wasn't real time all the time, but a ping back to base at set times and when the vehicle did certain things. It's there to help hire companies locate vehicles that are stolen, not returned on time, or used for illegal activity. I expect there's something similar in hire vehicles out here, if it's not against our laws. I imagine it's somewhere buried in the paperwork you sign before they give you the keys.

MOO

At this point I can’t even imagine you’d ever get parole for committing a horrific crime like this. He went to where they were…
Who knows.... He may even say that he went to the home invited and a fight broke out and he used his gun in self-defense..... and then freaked out and took the bodies. I was just reading an article that he was stalking them for a month before this happened. Just awful

Family and friends of Jesse Baird, the former TV presenter feared dead, have said they were deeply concerned about the behaviour of police officer Beau Lamarre-Condon after the couple broke up.
Police have also revealed that a triple-0 call was made on the day of the suspected murder.

I don't think he even has any bargaining chip, he "allegedly" killed 2 people while on police duty with his own service weapon, doesn't get much worse than that IMO

Yep... A police officer not only committed two murders but used a service weapon to do so..... Concerning that a police officer capable of such a crime was in fact admitted into the police force

I totally agree drsleuth, he surely wouldn’t have any bargaining powers. Makes me wonder just what he did do to them…. Why on earth did he have to get rid of their clothes?

I expect there's something similar in hire vehicles out here, if it's not against our laws. I imagine it's somewhere buried in the paperwork you sign before they give you the keys.
I really hope so too!

I recently hired a car, in Aus, and you had to pay an extra daily charge for GPS even though the vehicle was already fitted with it as standard … So I am guessing they can definitely set it somehow … and track it too …

(No way was I hiring a car in a foreign state without GPS!!! :) )

The time line has changed ….

Police allege Mr Lamarre-Condon killed the two men at Mr Baird’s Paddington home in Sydney’s inner-east sometime between 12am and 5.30am on Tuesday morning and then used a hired white van to transport and dispose of their bodies.

Did he hire the van Monday Night???? (Pre meditated?? ) Or Tuesday???”

Edit to add:

Police will allege that a white Toyota van was hired from a business in Mascot on Monday night.

Last edited:
“The officer was initially not expected to appear in Waverley Local Court on Friday afternoon after his lawyer advised he was undertaking a forensic procedure.”

Wonder if that might be testing for some form of residue or something from recently firing a gun? Im not sure if Glocks have residue when fired?

Police allege Mr Lamarre-Condon killed the two men at Mr Baird’s Paddington home in Sydney’s inner-east sometime between 12am and 5.30am on Tuesday morning and then used a hired white van to transport and dispose of their bodies.

Did he hire the van Monday Night???? (Pre meditated?? ) Or Tuesday???
Monday night I think?

I wonder how long he had rented the White Toyota HiAce van for?

I also wonder where you can hire a van @ 9:30pm on a Monday night in Botany ( all the places I've looked at are business hours )

Monday night I think?

I wonder how long he had rented the White Toyota HiAce van for?

I also wonder where you can hire a van @ 9:30pm on a Monday night in Botany ( all the places I've looked at are business hours )
Yes it was Monday night … I thought so …. I have edited my post above…

Isn’t Mascot the airport area??? That is where it was hired from… so I assumed he hired it at the airport ????

IMO

Did he hire the van Monday Night???? (Pre meditated?? ) Or Tuesday???”

Edit to add:

Police will allege that a white Toyota van was hired from a business in Mascot on Monday night.

From this article it looks like BL had the van there ready to go? As you said Slouth, pre-meditated?

When you rent a car generally the milage ODO is recorded on the rental agreement isn't it? So when it comes back they would be able to tell how many KM he had done since he had hired the van. The police seem to be searching in Newcastle in shallow water in that light cascading area, I wonder if he was seen throwing an item in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman