Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so I re-call seeing it drive by with Jessie & Luke walking on the street. I can't find it atm thou! I'm sure it's channel 7 footage?
That’s what I thought - the couple were in it, van drives past and mounts kerb going around the corner. Was posted earlier in this thread.
If that is the couple, then it means van was hired prior to murder indicating a far greater level of planning!

Does anyone know how that piece fits in?
No …. I have just noticed it in a recent article, that was linked to the thread ….

It’s a big change to the timeline …. And I can’t find any explanation for it, as yet …

The article was published at 2:18pm today

This is awful. Two men just going about their lives, happy and in love. One man thought he had the right to destroy that all. I hope he tells the police where their bodies are so the families can have some closure and lay them to rest

I guess we might see some footage of him buying cleaning gear pop up somewhere......
Perhaps. But most people have bleach and other cleaning supplies, so it could have come from the perpetrator's home. It could have come from the home of the victims, we know an attempt was made to clean the scene.

MOO

No …. I have just noticed it in a recent article, that was linked to the thread ….

It’s a big change to the timeline …. And I can’t find any explanation for it, as yet …

The article was published at 2:18pm today

I have just found this in relation to the time difference…

According to court documents, the two men were both allegedly killed by Lamarre-Condon at Mr Baird's Paddington terrace house between 12.01am and 5.30pm on Monday.

Detectives are relying on Lamarre-Condon's cooperation, as well as CCTV, toll road payments and GPS mobile data, to piece together what happened in the days that followed.

So one of the media outlets, or both, have it incorrect…..???

Let’s hope we can find the correct information from the Court Documents from a respected investigative journalist …

But Monday does fit with the Det Supt Doherty Presser…

I wonder of one article has the times correct, and one article has the day correct ???

An Example of what I mean is that maybe it should be 12:01 - 0530am Monday ?????

IMO

Police Presser with Det Supt Doherty

It keeps popping up in MSM that the house Jesse lived in was a shared house....
I hope the piece of wood the officer is taking photos of in this video, wasn’t a weapon….
and i think the police said that only one casing was found at the house or one bullet was missing. unaccounted for? two missing persons one bullet, if one bullet used how would the other have.......

It keeps popping up in MSM that the house Jesse lived in was a shared house....

and i think the police said that only one casing was found at the house or one bullet was missing. unaccounted for? two missing persons one bullet, if one bullet used how would the other have.......
Doherty said they found one bullet and one casing …. I think there was initial confusion in how it was reported ….

During their search of Baird’s home on Monday, Doherty also said that investigators allegedly found a bullet and a cartridge case that had been fired.

“This has now been ballistically matched to a New South Wales Police firearm,” Doherty told reporters, according to the outlet. “And that firearm belongs to the 28-year-old man who was charged today.”

Yesterday ABC reported:
The men were allegedly murdered "between 12:01am and 5:30pm on the 19th February 2024 at Paddington," according to court documents.

Today ABC reported:
Superintendent Doherty said police would allege the murders took place on Monday during the day, before the van was hired at 9:30pm.

According to court documents, the time frame of the alleged murders is between 12:01am and 5:30pm on Monday.

[ABC TIMELINE HAS STAYED CONSISTENT]

Yesterday news.com.au reported:
NSW Police will allege Mr Lamarre used his work gun to murder the couple at Mr Baird’s Paddington home some time between 12.30am and 5.30pm on Monday.

Today news.com.au reported:
Police allege Lamarre-Condon killed the two men at Mr Baird’s Paddington home in Sydney’s inner-east some time between 12am and 5.30am on Tuesday morning and then used a hired white van to transport and dispose of their bodies.

In another article they have:
NSW Police now believe police officer and Jesse’s ex-partner Beau Lamarre-Condon murdered the pair at Jesse’s rented Paddington home sometime on Monday.

[NEWS.COM.AU TIMELINE HAS CHANGED, EVEN ON THE SAME REPORTING DAY]

I really can't tell which timeline is correct. The police presser stated the murders happened Monday during the day. My only question with that is the CCTV footage with the van mounting the gutter. If that vision is from Monday night (with the couple allegedly also in shot), then they must've been killed later Monday night (not before 5:30pm, van was hired about 9:30pm). Unless it's not actually the boys in the vision (not sure if that's confirmed or was just speculation), then the timeline of the boys being killed in the day on Monday, and BL coming back later on works (and two other people happened to be sitting on the bench in the CCTV). If it is Jesse and Luke in the footage with the van, then they must've been killed late Monday night - Tues morning.

Hopefully I'm not confusing things even more!!???

Yesterday ABC reported:
The men were allegedly murdered "between 12:01am and 5:30pm on the 19th February 2024 at Paddington," according to court documents.

Today ABC reported:
Superintendent Doherty said police would allege the murders took place on Monday during the day, before the van was hired at 9:30pm.

According to court documents, the time frame of the alleged murders is between 12:01am and 5:30pm on Monday.

[ABC TIMELINE HAS STAYED CONSISTENT]

Yesterday news.com.au reported:
NSW Police will allege Mr Lamarre used his work gun to murder the couple at Mr Baird’s Paddington home some time between 12.30am and 5.30pm on Monday.

Today news.com.au reported:
Police allege Lamarre-Condon killed the two men at Mr Baird’s Paddington home in Sydney’s inner-east some time between 12am and 5.30am on Tuesday morning and then used a hired white van to transport and dispose of their bodies.

In another article they have:
NSW Police now believe police officer and Jesse’s ex-partner Beau Lamarre-Condon murdered the pair at Jesse’s rented Paddington home sometime on Monday.

[NEWS.COM.AU TIMELINE HAS CHANGED, EVEN ON THE SAME REPORTING DAY]

I really can't tell which timeline is correct. The police presser stated the murders happened Monday during the day. My only question with that is the CCTV footage with the van mounting the gutter. If that vision is from Monday night (with the couple allegedly also in shot), then they must've been killed later Monday night (not before 5:30pm, van was hired about 9:30pm). Unless it's not actually the boys in the vision (not sure if that's confirmed or was just speculation), then the timeline of the boys being killed in the day on Monday, and BL coming back later on works (and two other people happened to be sitting on the bench in the CCTV). If it is Jesse and Luke in the footage with the van, then they must've been killed late Monday night - Tues morning.

Hopefully I'm not confusing things even more!!???
Thanks … it’s incomprehensible that something so important and basic as a date and a time can be misreported so many times … when it actually came from a written document in the first place …..

So it’s probably best to stick with the ABC version you have quoted … and it is the same as the DM in my earlier post…

I wonder if he has done something truly horrific and deranged (like assaulted the deceased) and then has hidden the bodies out of shame. He might be refusing to reveal their location because of what he has done and what will be found.

What happened at the alleged murder scene?

There was a large amount of blood in the house and signs of struggle, including overturned furniture. Investigators allege there was an attempt to clean the house after the men died.
Police believe Lamarre-Condon may have been hiding at a relative’s house in Balmain until news of the deaths started breaking on Thursday afternoon.
It is unclear how Lamarre-Condon could have taken a service pistol home or whether it was noticed that a bullet was allegedly missing when he returned it.
Toll points, traffic cameras, mobile phone towers and GPS data are being checked to trace where Lamarre-Condon allegedly travelled

Could the overturned furniture just be a way of Lamarre-Condon trying to set this up as a 'burglary gone wrong'? I just cant see there being much of a struggle when the man in question has a loaded gun.

Could the overturned furniture just be a way of Lamarre-Condon trying to set this up as a 'burglary gone wrong'? I just cant see there being much of a struggle when the man in question has a loaded gun.
People react in different ways when threatened. You ever see those videos of jumpscares gone wrong where folks end up doing 'fight' rather than 'flight' and someone in a cheap mask gets punched in the face? These guys were young and fit. If one of them did instinctively try to disarm the perpetrator rather than submitting, it would likely cause signs of a disturbance.

MOO

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F6db85c0d-9dcb-44d2-a6bd-f71a5a69d345

Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty from the Homicide Squad said Lamarre and Baird's relationship would be a key focus of the alleged murder investigation.

"The 28-year-old man facing these charges was in a relationship with Jesse sometime ago, which finished a couple of months ago so that will be an obvious line of inquiry," Doherty said

"We will allege in court that van was used to transport the bodies," Doherty said.
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F9f1dff0c-5270-4371-b39b-1cfd48735629

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member