Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah his mother is a well respected high ranking police officer. I believe it was her property in Balmain that was raided?

I think the latest news is that she is a civilian employee of the police, not an actual police officer
apparently his sister was a police officer and was fired for not getting vaccinated

VAN HIRE: given the late time that he hired the van and given the type of van - I am guessing he may have used UberCarHire (previously Car Next Door) or some similar hire site. It allows you to pick up vans owned by others at any time and without having to meet in person etc

BODIES: it is really shameful, immoral and a true sign of his character (or lack thereof) that Beau Lamarre-Condon hasn’t revealed where the bodies are yet.

I am assuming he is taking inspiration from Michael Atkins who murdered Matthew Leveson and then his body for decades and only revealed where the body was when he was offered immunity from prosecution. If something similar happens in this case - I think the gay community will definitely respond in force because we are soo often let down by the police and the justice system. Michael Atkins should have been charged and found guilty but was able to escape responsibility because of a lack of police effort and interest at the time - because the victim was a young gay boy!

View attachment 485948
Police have searched Kamal National Park in Kurnell for the bodies of the two men. Picture: Julian Andrews

I think it is actually Kamay Botany Bay National Park?

I know this area well and if the bodies are here it should not take Police long to find them.

It is literally 2 minutes from where Captain Cook landed to discover Australia!

I know this area well and if the bodies are here it should not take Police long to find them.

It is literally 2 minutes from where Captain Cook landed to discover Australia!
Just soooo many places he could have left the bodies.
Does this area usually have many people around on weekdays??

I really think it is somewhere in the Sutherland Shire, not sure he'd drive up to Newy with the bodies. But than again he's done some really stupid things, like dumping ID in a skip bin when there are a million other ways to get rid of it IMO

I'm still thinking the Royal National Park.......?

How accused killer cop had access to his gun after work​

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly told his superiors he was doing an overtime “user pays” job for a private client to get access to his police firearm.

:oops:

Paraphrased

Last Sunday Lamarre-Condon checked his service weapon out of Miranda station, where he was based to perform duties at a pro-Palestinian rally in the CBD which the organiser was paying the NSW Police Force for its services

Performing a user pays shift gives an officer more autonomy than when they are on normal duties and sometimes assigned to a team or partner when they leave the station.

Police allege that between midnight on Monday and 5pm that day he used the weapon to kill Jesse & Luke

On Tues he checked the gun into the Balmain Police station when rostered on for duties at his normal station, than called in sick. It was close to where he lived with his mother.

Police allege he spent that day disposing of items & the bodies

Lamarre-Condon often posted photos of him with his gun to social media , against policy.

“Wednesday,” he captioned the photo posted on his Instagram account.

I really think it is somewhere in the Sutherland Shire, not sure he'd drive up to Newy with the bodies. But than again he's done some really stupid things, like dumping ID in a skip bin when there are a million other ways to get rid of it IMO

It’s chalk and cheese compared to the Royal National Park. Kurnell is a small peninsula and would be so much easier to find bodies if they were dumped here.

There is pretty much one way in and out so they would have him on CCTV all the way into and out of Kurnell if this is where he went. Normally not lots of people around on weekdays though he probably went at night IMO to dispose.

I find it odd that he dumped the stuff in a skip bin. and does not appear from the reporting that he attempted to hide it too well.

Paraphrased

Lamarre-Condon is Operation Support Group (OSG) trained, meaning he had completed additional training qualifying him to work user pay shifts which permit him to work extra shifts at events such as concerts or protests on top of normal shift work for extra pay.
Also from the same article

Paraphrased …

Police have established a crime scene believed to be in the Marulan area, divers from the Marine Area Command have been called in to search a local dam.

Does a crime scene mean they have found something???

I find it odd that he dumped the stuff in a skip bin. and does not appear from the reporting that he attempted to hide it too well.
I think he made a mistake …. And / or was very sloppy with this …
I wonder if that was on the way back from down south??? If he forgot the clothes etc were in the van ???

IMO

1708847957250.png
was wondering if he might thrown stuff in a bin too:

Bin collection for red bin in Lambton was Thursday, Although the van was reported as only being spotted parked in that area Karoola Rd on Thur night. Bin pick up generally early morning. Was wondering if he may have put evidence in a garbage bin. Paddinton collection also timeframe was out for bun collection as pick up was on the Mon, Balmain also out, Greys point is a Thursday

It sounds like BLC has driven > 500km after murdering Jesse and Luke and maybe up to 1000km when all of the drives are added together. It’s nearly 2 hours drive to Marulan from Cronulla then 3 and a half hours drive to his sisters house at Newcastle.

The van that he hired would have an odometer reading before he hired it so Police will know exactly how far he travelled.

I’m surprised that he didn’t torch the van when he heard that he was a suspect?

LE seems to be putting the pieces together fairly quickly.

Last edited:
He seems to go to places he knows or knows people

There is a high ranking cop around Goulburn with the name of Condon............

How accused killer cop had access to his gun after work​

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly told his superiors he was doing an overtime “user pays” job for a private client to get access to his police firearm.

:oops:

Paraphrased

Last Sunday Lamarre-Condon checked his service weapon out of Miranda station, where he was based to perform duties at a pro-Palestinian rally in the CBD which the organiser was paying the NSW Police Force for its services

Performing a user pays shift gives an officer more autonomy than when they are on normal duties and sometimes assigned to a team or partner when they leave the station.

Police allege that between midnight on Monday and 5pm that day he used the weapon to kill Jesse & Luke

On Tues he checked the gun into the Balmain Police station when rostered on for duties at his normal station, than called in sick. It was close to where he lived with his mother.

Police allege he spent that day disposing of items & the bodies

Lamarre-Condon often posted photos of him with his gun to social media , against policy.

“Wednesday,” he captioned the photo posted on his Instagram account.
On Tuesday morning, when he was rostered on for duties at his usual station, Constable Lamarre-Condon allegedly dropped the gun back to Balmain police station which was close to where he lived with his mother. He then called in sick for the day.

Imagine the officers at BP station haveing the murder weapon sitting at the station the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89