Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

On Sunday night, police confirmed a crime scene had been established in the Southern Tablelands, near Marulan.

Divers have been called in from the Marine Area Command in order to assist with the investigation.

The site, believed to be a dam, is about 200km south of the Paddington home, where police allege the couple were killed with Mr Lamarre-Condon’s police-issued gun.

The crime scene is one of the multiple locations established as part of the urgent investigation.

Also from the same article

Paraphrased …

Police have established a crime scene believed to be in the Marulan area, divers from the Marine Area Command have been called in to search a local dam.

Does a crime scene mean they have found something???

I wonder if he was spotted or caught on CCTV around there

Jesse Baird told friends he saw a shadowy figure at the end of his bed late at night in recent months before he and partner, Luke Davies, were allegedly killed by his ex-partner, serving policeman Beau Lamarre-Condon.

But the break-in at the Paddington home was never reported to police.o_O:oops:

I think he made a mistake …. And / or was very sloppy with this …
I wonder if that was on the way back from down south??? If he forgot the clothes etc were in the van ???

IMO
That's a good point, wasnt there an expensive watch in the skip as well? why wasn't he wearing that? was it also removed from the body

Jesse Baird told friends he saw a shadowy figure at the end of his bed late at night in recent months before he and partner, Luke Davies, were allegedly killed by his ex-partner, serving policeman Beau Lamarre-Condon.

I'm really starting to wonder if a set of keys was never returned or was secretly copied.

MOO

Oh that is just terrifying. I wonder why it was not reported.

I'm really starting to wonder if a set of keys was never returned or was secretly copied.

MOO
I agree. He also knew how to access to Jesse's phone too ( could have used his finger print etc I guess? - I've done this before in my line of work to get access to a persons NOK / contact in an emergency )

I also imagine trying to report an ex boyfriend cop would have been difficult ?

Yep, thinking the same...
Me a third. It was a rental property also so if locks were to be changed they would have had to have advised the rental agency. There has not been any mention in MSM. Just downright creepy. Looking forward to some of Condons former lovers coming forward to give evidence of previous dealing with him

I find it odd that he dumped the stuff in a skip bin. and does not appear from the reporting that he attempted to hide it too well.
Maybe he didn't dump that stuff in that skip bin.
Maybe he dumped it somewhere in a panic, and someone else then dumped it in that skip bin.
Is there any evidence yet of the white van next to that skip bin that morning?

In that situation, people half wake up and often doubt the reality of what they saw. If you think maybe you dreamt it, and there were no overt signs to the contrary when you fully awoke, would you tell the police?

MOO
Agreed, this describes a very common sleep paralysis hallucination. Horrifying to think that it might have been real and brushed off.

He seems to go to places he knows or knows people

There is a high ranking cop around Goulburn with the name of Condon............
Maybe to try and implicate as many people connected to NSW Police as he can, in the hope that this might lead to him being protected or assisted in some way up during the investigation, prosecution, or incarceration.

Or maybe he blames anyone in his family that might have encouraged or assisted him to join NSW Police that gave him access to a taser, gun, handcuffs and know-how that enabled him to or contributed to him (including psychologically) criminally doing what he has done, and is partly seeking revenge on the enablers by travelling to and visiting/staying in their homes.

In that situation, people half wake up and often doubt the reality of what they saw. If you think maybe you dreamt it, and there were no overt signs to the contrary when you fully awoke, would you tell the police?
It happens. I once woke up hearing someone I thought was banging on my front door. It was a loud bang, heart rate was off the charts. Was nobody there. Checked cctv, and nobody. Had a horrendous week at work that week so just put it down to my mind being under the pump that week.

This perpetrator truly makes me shudder. Obsessive, lack of regard for other people… the fact he is not revealing location of the bodies is just so controlling and cruel. It seems the police are scouring waterways in many places. My worry is he is leading them on a goose chase. I shudder to think that he is capable of leaving one person alive and telling police a different story to cause the remaining person more suffering. That is my great fear as I think this perpetrator is a very sick sick person.

I am assuming he is taking inspiration from Michael Atkins who murdered Matthew Leveson and then his body for decades and only revealed where the body was when he was offered immunity from prosecution
. Michael Atkins should have been charged and found guilty but was able to escape responsibility because of a lack of police effort and interest at the time - because the victim was a young gay boy!
snipped for focus
There was a trial but the incompetent police work meant the jury had to find him innocent. Then he got that weird immunity deal out of the coroner's inquest.

www..au/matthew-leveson-death/

Does Australia have double jeopardy laws like the US?

I can't see how these unusual events could repeat?

For one thing the controversial and unorthodox Gary Jubelin isn't around anymore to pull something like this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95