Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never hated a person as much as I loathe this loser.
I hope everyday of his future pathetic life, is made miserable by his fellow inmates.
Even after 50 odd years of following true crime, this one has really hit home.
From my basic understanding Prisoners who are ex LE don't have a great time of it.

I really hope so too!

I recently hired a car, in Aus, and you had to pay an extra daily charge for GPS even though the vehicle was already fitted with it as standard … So I am guessing they can definitely set it somehow … and track it too …

(No way was I hiring a car in a foreign state without GPS!!! :) )
I believe that the GPS for giving directions is different from the GPS tracking that is standard.

- Police believe the accused Lamarre-Condon acted alone. He is not speaking to police.
- Police allege accused purchased an angle grinder and padlock from a local hardware store that was used to gain access to the property at Bungonia. The property owner(?) is an acquaintance of Lamarre-Condon but not a suspect & not involved.
- Victim Jesse Baird had spoken of 'man in his room' in period prior to his death
- Victim Jesse Baird's phone was used to make a triple-zero call on Monday, four minutes after shots were fired but was disconnected
- Accused send text messages from Jesse Baird's phone to acquaintances.

Updated timeline:
  • Monday, February 19: Gunshots allegedly heard at the Paddington property
  • A white van was allegedly hired from Sydney Airport
  • Wednesday, February 21: Bloodied clothing found in Cronulla
  • Police allege the van moved to Bungonia near Goulburn after visiting a local hardware store
  • Thursday, February 22: The van allegedly leaves Bungonia before going to Newcastle
  • Friday, February 23: The van allegedly leaves Newcastle for Sydney in the morning before the accused surrenders himself to Bondi Police station

BL purchased handheld angle grinder and padlock in Goulburn - He travelled to a house in Bungonia with a female acquaintance and removed a padlock on a gate, leaving the female acquaintance at the property for 30 minutes before returning... Then returned to Sydney and purchased weights.

Unfortunately, I think in every country the police forces seem to have major issues at the moment.

In the UK we have some horrors who were/are serving in our police force just look at Wayne Couzins for example.
It’s clear that these situations need to have an incredibly harsh penalty. Otherwise it’s free rein for police to abuse their position and access to resources civilians do not have.
There should be zero leniency for police/official figures in fact the punishments should be harsher.
Especially since in this individual case the person is from a family of police.

Oh dear god ;(

Police have revealed the reason why they are searching a series of dams on a private property in the NSWSouthern Tablelands region for the bodies of Jesse Baird and his boyfriend Luke Davies - after it emerged the alleged killer 'broke into the remote property with a female acquaintance'.

'We can confirm that last Monday, a week ago, the 19th of February, gunshots were heard from the Paddington address,' Mr Hudson said.

From a Newz Corpse article:

It's starting to bug me not knowing the details around the living arrangements at that townhouse ... and more specifically how the killer seemingly had to know windows of opportunity.

It seems way more pre-meditated to me, rather than a spur of the moment confrontation.
Yes I want answers about the living situation too. In the presser this morning, they stated that the housemates may have started selling/throwing out Jesse's property, after the text messages that were sent from his phone allegedly by the accused. Cop wasn't clear if it had happened or not, but that it was possible they had started doing that.

So the housemates didn't realise something had happened at the house, but could've started selling off his things?

Yes I want answers about the living situation too. In the presser this morning, they stated that the housemates may have started selling/throwing out Jesse's property, after the text messages that were sent from his phone allegedly by the accused. Cop wasn't clear if it had happened or not, but that it was possible they had started doing that.

So the housemates didn't realise something had happened at the house, but could've started selling off his things?
Yeah this is so bizarre. I was thinking that that was all made up by the perp to throw the roommates off… but it didn’t make sense.

It keeps popping up in MSM that the house Jesse lived in was a shared house....

and i think the police said that only one casing was found at the house or one bullet was missing. unaccounted for? two missing persons one bullet, if one bullet used how would the other have.......
I’m wondering where the housemates were to not have found the scene until Wednesday (sounds as though it was only after police went there to investigate the ID found with the clothes)..

I’m wondering where the housemates were to not have found the scene until Wednesday (sounds as though it was only after police went there to investigate the ID found with the clothes)..
In the presser this morning a journo asked if the scene had been cleaned up, and the cop began talking about the text messages about selling property. He said:

"It's possible that that was underway by the flatmates of the accused [think he meant to say victim], however, at this stage, our inquiries are still ongoing in relation to what happened at the crime scene."

"There were no significant amount of blood located at the crime scene, obviously further forensic testing ... the results of that have not been obtained as yet."

So despite reports of broken furniture and things being moved around, maybe the flatmates didn't really think critically of the scene if they were in the home afterwards.

Updated - sorry I’m behind in reading, so you probably already have this answer - gunshot/s were heard around 9:50am Monday (Police press conference).
The thing that really gets me (that is related to noise) is how no one heard the gunshot/s. Is it possible that he used a silencer? You would think that in a terrace house the neighbours through the walls would hear and call 000 right away (unless it was during the day and everyone in the vicinity happened to be out).

In the presser this morning a journo asked if the scene had been cleaned up, and the cop began talking about the text messages about selling property. He said:

"It's possible that that was underway by the flatmates of the accused [think he meant to say victim], however, at this stage, our inquiries are still ongoing in relation to what happened at the crime scene."

"There were no significant amount of blood located at the crime scene, obviously further forensic testing ... the results of that have not been obtained as yet."

So despite reports of broken furniture and things being moved around, maybe the flatmates didn't really think critically of the scene if they were in the home afterwards.

Or maybe the moved furniture and blood were in Jesse's room, rather than in an area commonly shared among the roommates. So maybe the flatmates really hadn't seen or noticed anything out of the ordinary. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie