Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were found near a fence line by the entrance to the property. 20 minutes away from the original property they were searching. Found in surf bags, covered in debris.

ETA he moved the bodies from the 1st property to the second where they were found. They believe this happened Wednesday night/early Thursday morning.

Last edited:
VERY SURPRISED that he told them where the boys were.
They did say that he only got a lawyer today so I assume his lawyer immediately advised him to tell them where the bodies were. Would have been nice if he could have done that on his own accord but I can somewhat understand wanting to wait for definitive advice first.

A shocking and irresponsible comment imo made by somebody who thinks too much of themself and thinks they know everything. Maybe she anticipates never having to dial 000 herself

Jmo
She WAS married to a NSW detective. For what’s that worth and means. Just an opportunity to get attention in an incredibly difficult and distressing event.

Renee Fortuna was the cop friend at the Lambton house. Still in the force.
She's probably greatly suffering that some wrongly assumed she was the friend of his travelling around in his van in the Southern Highlands with bodies in the back. The editors of the news organisation that were a big part of causing this confusion should hang their heads in shame.

She's probably greatly suffering that some wrongly assumed she was the friend of his travelling around in his van in the Southern Highlands with bodies in the back. The editors of the news organisation that were a big part of causing this confusion should hang their heads in shame.
The woman travelling around the highlands alone in a van with an unhinged man, while it slowly dawns on her that he's as above, survived, and she should be proud.

The woman travelling around the highlands alone in a van with an unhinged man, while it slowly dawns on her that he's as above, survived, and she should be proud.
I'm wondering how he acted... After killing 2 people, it has to throw your entire demeanor off. Was she suspicious of anything? Was it normal of him to call her to do random tasks or go on rides with him? Just wondering what their normal relationship was like.

I feel like even that little snippet of a draft text gives us some insight that JB had a solid circle of friends who were able to inform him of how off this guy was. Often it's not something you work out by yourself. He's part of a community.

They were found near a fence line by the entrance to the property. 20 minutes away from the original property they were searching. Found in surf bags, covered in debris.

ETA he moved the bodies from the 1st property to the second where they were found. They believe this happened Wednesday night/early Thursday morning.
my theory has been that he did intend to put them in a body of water, but maybe underestimated the amount of weight needed to weigh them down so they had to be moved. if they were in the surf bags, that’s already trapped air. on top of that, they would have been releasing more gases as it took him longer to find a way to dispose of them. especially in the heat.

In the press conference, it was stated that the bodies were found in “surf bags”. My idea of a surf bag would not be large enough to fit a human in it……. Unless the bodies weren’t in one piece? I wonder if the bags were actually surf board bags, then they could be large enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3