Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Beau lamarre wanted to sit in a jail cell for the next 20 to 30, infatuations come and go, he would have met someone else, they were not even suited to each other. Discusting out of control, out of perspective, psycho behaviour. He has probaly some disorders and psychopathy going on, narcissism, BPD, sociopathy, most likely.... Thoughts and prayers are with Jessie and Luke's friends and family, very sad

Sounds like the instincts of the cop in Lambton were spot on, after all. This report says she called it in the moment BL left her home. I know it was speculated on how she could not realise something was hinky with all her years of experience. Sounds like she absolutely realised and did the right thing immediately, once he was gone and it was safe for her to call.

MOO

Sounds like the instincts of the cop in Lambton were spot on, after all.

MOO
The police have acknowledged that BLC confessed to the body's location, a result of intensive efforts by two negotiators. These officers successfully persuaded BLC to reveal the location, which turned out to be a 20-minute drive from the initial search area. It appears that he intentionally purchased weights to mislead the search away from the actual location, hidden in the bush.

Sounds like the instincts of the cop in Lambton were spot on, after all. This report says she called it in the moment BL left her home. I know it was speculated on how she could not realise something was hinky with all her years of experience. Sounds like she absolutely realised and did the right thing immediately, once he was gone and it was safe for her to call.

MOO
How horrible it must have been for her being with him all that time , knowing what he had done :(

In that video I posted of her last night , you could tell she was very switched on.

Thankyou Renee, you too are a victim in all this.

In the press conference, it was stated that the bodies were found in “surf bags”. My idea of a surf bag would not be large enough to fit a human in it……. Unless the bodies weren’t in one piece? I wonder if the bags were actually surf board bags, then they could be large enough.
Yeah Marg, I took it to mean Surfboard bags. I think that’s what he put them in to transport them around, probably thinking that would contain all the blood etc. but unfortunately for him, after he moved them from the dam, he had to wash all the mud etc out of the white van, so went to a different friend’s place to do that.

What a dangerous, self-absorbed **&$@&! No regard for anyone else, certainly not for Jesse or Luke or their families & friends, but also not for his own family, friends & associates. Can you imagine being his mother !
He should never be allowed back in society imo, and why should we bust our butts to keep him safe.

The police have acknowledged that BLC confessed to the body's location, a result of intensive efforts by two negotiators. These officers successfully persuaded BLC to reveal the location, which turned out to be a 20-minute drive from the initial search area. It appears that he intentionally purchased weights to mislead the search away from the actual location, hidden in the bush.
Or the perpetrator bought them intending to weigh the bodies down in the water, only to discover, as many do, that it isn't easy to get a deceased person to stay down, especially once they've been dead for a few days. Bodies are buoyant at that point, they rise to the surface, even when weighted down.

I think the second location was used out of fear and desperation, rather than it being a clever ploy to throw off investigators.

MOO

But wouldn't everyone want to come together to grieve? All 3 men were human beings first, and part of the very group hosting the event. To me, the promoters want to forget that fact. So, they're focusing on his job, anything that puts distance between the fact that he is one of the group. We see murders on WS every day, literally. Every possible identity is represented on here. IMO, they've taken a healing opportunity and an outreach opportunity and tossed them both in the trash. There may be someone struggling with a breakup who could be reached through the event. ajmoo
they can still attend, there just won’t be a dedicated police float…?

How horrible it must have been for her being with him all that time , knowing what he had done :(

In that video I posted of her last night , you could tell she was very switched on.

Thankyou Renee, you too are a victim in all this.
I totally agree! She must have been unsuspecting when they left and then scared for her life. What a horrible and terrifying situation to be in

I don't know why Beau lamarre wanted to sit in a jail cell for the next 20 to 30, infatuations come and go, he would have met someone else, they were not even suited to each other. Discusting out of control, out of perspective, psycho behaviour. He has probaly some disorders and psychopathy going on, narcissism, BPD, sociopathy, most likely.... Thoughts and prayers are with Jessie and Luke's friends and family, very sad
Ok - so next he’ll plead mental impairment! Sorry - no place for this, not on my watch!

Or the perpetrator bought them intending to weigh the bodies down in the water, only to discover, as many do, that it isn't easy to get a deceased person to stay down, especially once they've been dead for a few days.
I'm intrigued by how he could have discovered that. If he placed the bodies in water with weights, he would have needed to remain there for some time to observe if the bodies resurfaced. Alternatively, he might have arrived earlier, and during his second visit with the woman, he could have pulled them out, placed them in surf bags, and relocated them to the bush 20 minutes away. All of this within a 30-minute timeframe, while she was alone, waiting for him somewhere on the road. Notably, there was no boat visible in any of the ponds.

However, I have reservations about this scenario. It seems unlikely that he executed such a plan. Instead, I suspect he kept the bodies in those bags hidden in the bush, possibly intending to relocate them later but not in the shallow ponds. IMHO.

Last edited:
BL purchased handheld angle grinder and padlock in Goulburn - He travelled to a house in Bungonia with a female acquaintance and removed a padlock on a gate, leaving the female acquaintance at the property for 30 minutes before returning... Then returned to Sydney and purchased weights.
my thoughts again on this one are what did the female acquaintance think they were doing there? ...clearly he was breaking into a property, why would he have wanted someone with him considering what it was he was doing? this part of the story seems very odd to me

I totally agree! She must have been unsuspecting when they left and then scared for her life. What a horrible and terrifying situation to be in
I think you have Renee mixed up with the unknown person who went on the road trip.

Renee is the one in Newcastle.

It's all been a bit confusing with some of the reporting IMO

RIP beautiful boys.

glad they’ve been found so the families can lay them to rest.

They really did make a beautiful couple.

Also my thoughts go to Renee one media article yesterday made it sound like she could’ve been involved as they had her down as the person in the van - yet it seems like she is the one he went to visit and she knew something was up and called the police as soon as it was safe to do so.

I think you have Renee mixed up with the unknown person who went on the road trip.

Renee is the one in Newcastle.

It's all been a bit confusing with some of the reporting IMO
Thank you for clarifying. There is a lot going on with this case and I believed he took Renee on the “road trip”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman