Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I found myself in a white van with a cop acting suss, I would jump out at the first opportunity and run for my life. Perhaps she didn't feel in danger, and he told her a really bogus story. I still cannot believe he'd transfer the bodies with her in the vehicle...

It's crazy! I can't imagine she'd not of suspected *something*, but right about now she must be in shock wondering how close she came.
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
“We believe we have located two bodies,” said NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb. “The families have been informed. And crime scene detectives have just arrived on scene at that location now.”

He “provided assistance” in locating the remains, said Detective Superintendent Daniel Doherty at a press conference on Tuesday. “This is a breakthrough for this investigation.”

“There were two surf bags that have been found. And some debris and other items of interest, of significance,” he said, adding that the bodies were “found upon a fence line, near the entrance to the property”.

Investigators suspect that the bodies were moved from Baird’s home in Paddington in surf bags, with a rented van used to bring them to the rural property in Bungonia.

“They were covered in debris and the state of the bodies won’t be known until we do a proper crime scene investigation, and from there we’ll be able to have a post-mortem conducted as well,” said Mr Doherty.

I suspect that the bags didn't sink to the bottom from the very start, but floated, visible in the water. And surfboard bags are often bright colours. If so, they would have been obvious.
I can picture this, but I'm not sure about the next steps. Let's say you spot two floating objects in the middle of the pond. How would you bring them back to the bank without a boat or any other means? I'm not sure about the specific time, but it's quite possible that it was dark. Fishing surf bags, dragging them out, and relocating them seems like a task that would take more than 30 minutes.

I don't know what to make of this. What if one of the boys was still alive? They knew lives were put in danger ... what if it was a matter of time to reach them? (pointing at the legal red tape here, not the police trying to do their job)
He was charged with both murders very quickly after he was arrested so it seems as though they had enough evidence that nobody was in danger by that point.

I was wondering about this today too, picturing him in an interrogation room at the police station like in the movies but usually I think that part comes before the arrest/charges and court appearance. Once he left court on Friday he was straight into remand and I guess they knew there wasn’t much point trying to question him until he had a lawyer given that he’d likely already refused to talk on Friday.

IMO

Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have driven to the Southern Tablelands last Wednesday in a rented van with an acquaintance and bought an angle driver and padlock on the way

Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have driven to the Southern Tablelands last Wednesday in a rented van with an acquaintance and bought an angle driver and padlock on the way

Wonder why the clothes were separated?

Why not bundle the clothes and ID inside the surf bags?

I probably need to stop thinking about this stupid man
Could it be some of BLC’s clothes that became very blood stained and he needed to discard on the way back after discarding the bodies? I’m doubtful that he undressed the bodies although who really knows with him??
Not sure about the IDs etc though

I am also wondering why the person/ acquaintance who was told of the partial admission on Tuesday 20th (same day as alleged surgery) did not report this to police until after the investigation began. (Does that mean after his arrest?? )
I think this is a separate person to Renee….

Police have said Lamarre-Condon made a “partial admission” of involvement in two deaths to an acquaintance on Tuesday, February 20,

The Daily Telegraph also allege this acquaintance was a previous Police Officer ….
[in the timeline]

I am also wondering why the person/ acquaintance who was told of the partial admission on Tuesday 20th (same day as alleged surgery) did not report this to police until after the investigation began. (Does that mean after his arrest?? )
I think this is a separate person to Renee….

Police have said Lamarre-Condon made a “partial admission” of involvement in two deaths to an acquaintance on Tuesday, February 20,

The Daily Telegraph also allege this acquaintance was a previous Police Officer ….
[in the timeline]

Maybe she was only able piece it together after the disappearance of the couple was all over the news?

BLC might have said things to her but they didn’t make too much sense, she didn’t read too much into them but once the missing couple was reported in the news, it dawned on her?

From the timeline of reporting that may also make sense - first it was reported the couple was missing, then a little while after that they are looking to speak to BLC (after the acquaintance reported to police that he may have something to do with the couple’s disappearance). IMO

I can picture this, but I'm not sure about the next steps. Let's say you spot two floating objects in the middle of the pond. How would you bring them back to the bank without a boat or any other means? I'm not sure about the specific time, but it's quite possible that it was dark. Fishing surf bags, dragging them out, and relocating them seems like a task that would take more than 30 minutes.
You're assuming that he retrieved them at the same time as the woman was waiting at the gate? That's not what I was theorising happened, sorry if I wasn't clear. I suspect that he left them floating in the water, went back to the woman, picked her up, drove back to Sydney, bought weights (and reportedly borrowed a couple of torches from the woman before leaving her), drove back south, tried to weigh down the floating bodies, failed, instead decided to drag them back out of the water and put them back in the van and relocated them to the other property, covering the bags with debris to attempt to hide them.

I know it sounds like a mess of ineptitude, but there's a reason for that. It was.

MOO

Is there any information released regarding whether or not BLC family has assisted LE with their investigations? I haven’t come across anything & that seems out of place. Seeing as they are all LE themselves, the media seems to be either avoiding that line of reporting or surpassing it.. or both?!

Is there any information released regarding whether or not BLC family has assisted LE with their investigations? I haven’t come across anything & that seems out of place. Seeing as they are all LE themselves, the media seems to be either avoiding that line of reporting or surpassing it.. or both?!
No information that I know of, and since the family have not been identified as having any role in what happened, they are off limits for speculation, beyond that BL stayed with or visited his uncle or maybe his mother (I've heard both) at some point in the period of time after Luke and Jesse died but before he handed himself in.

MOO

Last edited:
Now that BLC has assisted Police with the location of the bodies of Luke and Jesse….. I wonder how he will plead???
(23 April next court date)

IMO

The deluded fantasy world of Beau Lamarre-Condon​

Seems he was estranged from his father Raymond Lamarre-Condon after " coming out "

"Inside

Beau Lamarre-Condon's life of luxury

before he was accused of murder."

Interesting! From link, TY..
1709058096122.png
''This online profile for a male gigolo called 'Marcel' suggests Lamarre-Condon may have been a sex worker during his world travels; however, it is also possible his photos were used without permission. The page describes 'Marcel' as heterosexual, even though Lamarre-Condon is gay''

The deluded fantasy world of Beau Lamarre-Condon​

Seems he was estranged from his father Raymond Lamarre-Condon after " coming out "
He's a poster child for parasocial relationships.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member