GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned in the video at the 1 min 31 mark that there was a taxi on the opposite side of the road. It looks to me like 3 taxis all one after the other. You can see a reflection from a taxi sticker

everytime ive looked at cctv, my heart says that he had a weapon in his left hand concealed under his hoodie. when he first walked past both arms were swinging. Then when he was with her, one arm was hidden. IMO when you talk with yr hands both hands are used naturally. You cant waive about one arm/hand. Hence, why maybe she couldnt run/scream at that point even if she wanted to.

everytime ive looked at cctv, my heart says that he had a weapon in his left hand concealed under his hoodie. when he first walked past both arms were swinging. Then when he was with her, one arm was hidden. IMO when you talk with yr hands both hands are used naturally. You cant waive about one arm/hand. Hence, why maybe she couldnt run/scream at that point even if she wanted to.

There is definitely something about his gait on all the footage, and he does have that left hand in the pocket when he's with her.

The man in the orange top has now given a statement to police as stated in his post on the find jill fb page.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

I can't find the post you are talking about on the fb page.

Regarding the "who would I call" and " I would do x, y, z if this happened to me" discussion. I am here to tell you that what you think you would do in such a situation may not be what you actually do when your heart is racing and you only have time to react, not to think about reacting. I can say that because once when I had an intruder in my garage and my phone in my hand, it never even occurred to me to dial 911 in the moment...crazy, because I would have guaranteed that is what I would have done if you asked me. But, in fact, it strangely is not what I did...it still confounds me to this day. I only later thought to call 911.

IMO, upon feeling uncomfortable and pulling out her phone she would have likely just dialed the first # that popped up on her recent calls list...and that could have been her brother. She most likely would not have had time/wanted to search contacts, she instead just dialed the last call or last incoming call...and that may have been her brother. That's my opinion only.

I agree, I was broken into once and all I did was yell out the window to get the neighbours attention. My hubby said "why didn't you set off the car alarm?"...keys were right next to me with the panic button. Your brain freezes.

When you look at the map kindly put up by Nursebeeme, you can see just how close she was to getting home, it's so so sad. It's not like she would of had to walk very far.

I hope they find BH man as soon as possible.

peeps: I put a link to the map in the opening post for easy reference (just an fyi)

:maddening:
Blue Hoodie guy IS the creep you/we are warned about... that you never think you will encounter. He IS that guy! :mad::mad::mad:
IMO

For any non-Australians (even non-Melbournites), Catherine Deveny is a journalist and used to write for The Age.

She is a social commentator, one I tend to DISREGARD. MOO
Google her.

Pink fit = burst of anger (or such)

I pray for Jill's safety and that they police solve this case asap....

She is a social commentator, one I tend to DISREGARD. MOO
Google her.

Pink fit = burst of anger (or such)

I pray for Jill's safety and that they police solve this case asap....

'Wouldn't do something in a pink fit' means you would never do it.

Having a look at the google map that Nurse put up(thanks nurse) and thinking there was 2 people and she was bundled into a car i would say Ovens St needs looked at..
Im guessing grabbed on either Sydney Rd or Hope St,i then think the car shot down Ovens St..
Actually she may even have been grabbed on her own street and the car went along Ballarat St and up Ovens St..

don't know if this has been posted yet but another witness has come forward , this really is getting worse : http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...before-vanishing/story-fncynjr2-1226482146903

The link describes a witness has come forward to say he saw this bh follow Jill and a car do a u turn towards her ( think it's caught on cctv )
I feel terrible i thought the husband did it , it looks clear now he was innocent ...i'll put it down to inexperience on my part :S

I find this case so drepressing. I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I find myself depressed over Jill's disappearance to the point where I can't sleep and have trouble concentrating at work. This case is so sad and as a Melbourne person I am not happy this has happened here (nor would I be happy it happening somewhere elso to another person).

I will say I am really glad with the media coverage. This case is getting so much media coverage here in Melbourne, The herald sun, Melbourne's highest selling newspaper on Tuesday had the first 5 pages devoted entirely to Jill's disappearance.

I really hope someone comes forward and identifies the guy in the blue hoodie, surely someone must know who he is, whether it be a friend or family member. If they don't notify the police then they are just as guilty as he is in my mind. A girl's life is at stake here - there is no excuse for not informing the police - even if it;s just a suspicion.

I really hate crimes against women. how dare any guy think he has the right to abduct and/or commit a sexual crime against an innocent person. There is no place for someone like this in society.

My heart goes out to Jill's family and friends and her workmates. how sad it is that at best we are all hoping Jill has just been raped and held against her will, at least under that scenario she lives. I really hope Jill is alive and is able to return to her family. i don't want to think of the alternative.

http://www.news.com.au/national/mis...before-vanishing/story-fncynjr2-1226482146903

A witness claimed a man captured on CCTV talking to Jill Meagher before she disappeared was earlier seen running after her.

The witness has told police a car did a sudden U-turn towards Ms Meagher as a man wearing a blue hoodie closed in.

The new CCTV showed the car and also a second man walking some distance ahead of Ms Meagher, the witness said last night.

Police last night would not confirm or deny the witness reports.

And for all you Attentive Sleuthers who already posted this..... it states:

"There is a missing five seconds in the video released yesterday, but police say it has not been edited."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member