GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a regular at the other bar (name escapes me) - Bar Etiquette staff didn't even recognize photos of her. Still, they could pass on condolences ...

a lot of people think the media - especially the herald sun - are essentially corpse flies. Maybe they feel like their condolences are for TM and family personally and don't need to be said in a public forum

She was a regular at the other bar (name escapes me) - Bar Etiquette staff didn't even recognize photos of her. Still, they could pass on condolences ... then again why are they being asked to comment?

Agree, what do they expect them to say.

So shocking and sad.

The police must be worried about his security and want to get him into a remand facility ASAP rather than overnight at the watch house. at least that way the @rseholes security is the domain of corrective services rather than the police who still have heir hands full trying to locate Jill.

I am just trying to figure/source out the name of the pizza shop I visited while staying there. I am sure it was located in same area of this.

Quite likely it is Domino's about 200m North of Hope Street on Sydney Road ... big enough chain to have CCTV unlike little pizza places

https://plus.google.com/105263575396608463852/about?gl=au&hl=en

Horrible to think he may have coerced her past her turn-off ... makes you really wonder what was happening the earlier CCTV video

He looks like a redhead, or is that just the light from the cameras?

The first thing I noticed was the wedding band also. Wow.

Who is this guy?? AND why would he do this to Jill? :(

Will they release his name once he is officially charged? Not sure how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme