GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing the Pizza Place footage is further up Sydney Road given "she wasn't supposed to even be there."

There is PROV Cucina e Cafe, Pizzeria
Brunswick - Breakfast/Brunch, Italian, Pizza 827 Sydney Rd

Dicey's
Brunswick - Pizza 714 sydney road

Domino's Pizza Brunswick
Brunswick - Desserts/Ice Cream, Pizza 1/597-601 Sydney Rd

the police station is at 630 Sydney Road, help was so close by :(

reading this, it says they arrested him last night? So wednesday night. Could that be right

No, the media usually write their story for a midnight release, even though often published earlier. Arrest was today, 27 Sept.

Quite likely it is Domino's about 200m North of Hope Street on Sydney Road ... big enough chain to have CCTV unlike little pizza places

https://plus.google.com/105263575396608463852/about?gl=au&hl=en

Horrible to think he may have coerced her past her turn-off ... makes you really wonder what was happening the earlier CCTV video

there's also Curly Joes at 307 sydney road. on cnr of phoenix street, near the brunswick green which is located at 313 sydney road

ABC24 live:
- police charging man later tonight
- police arrested him at 2.30pm, spent afternoon questioning him
- man 'helping' police with enquiries, including locating body
- main focus on 'engaging man's assistance'

I found a La Porchetta pizza shop on Sydney rd using google but it's in the opposite direction

"The missing woman had returned to Drogheda, in Ireland, three weeks ago to catch up with her family and friends."

In a tiny way it's good that she had a chance to go home and see her friends one last time.

I'm a redhead and I have a ring on my left finger, but I'm not married. - Our perp may not be married also he has other rings as well, they look silver as well?

Glad they got the guy to be honest, so angry but relieved he is off the streets - I hope they throw the book at him.

Sad news for Jill's family, dreadful :(

ABC24 live:
- police have kept Jill's family abrest of what has been going on this afternoon
- no longer a missing person's case, no prospect for Jill to be found alive
- identity will be made clear once charges laid
- ABC believe BH is the man who has been charged
- assistance from public as a result from CCTV, gave statements, shortly afterwards breakthrough in case

I am guessing the Pizza Place footage is further up Sydney Road given "she wasn't supposed to even be there."

There is PROV Cucina e Cafe, Pizzeria
Brunswick - Breakfast/Brunch, Italian, Pizza 827 Sydney Rd

Dicey's
Brunswick - Pizza 714 sydney road

Domino's Pizza Brunswick
Brunswick - Desserts/Ice Cream, Pizza 1/597-601 Sydney Rd

hope not - just remembered Brunswick police station is 630 Sydney Road and open 24 hours ...

she would have passed or been within sight of it in that case... my money was on Domino's and its a scary, scary thought that maybe she was going for the police station

and the handbag as a decoy to indicate she turned down Hope Street ... maybe that's LE meant early in the week

BBM. Anyone notice the slip up? I'm wondering if BH did have an accomplice and he was a driver and witness (not involved in the gory stuff)???

I thought the Police were quick to say he acted alone.

I was literally just about to post about this!!! Very interesting!

ABC24 has just finished their cross to James Bennett and they're now talking about CCTV in Melbourne.

I really think this guy has raped before and is the one responsible for the other attacks and the following of woman......without seeing his face, his colourings fit the identikit from the girl that was raped as well.....it is just too coincidental that Catherine Deveney has also said he is the guy that tried to nab her.....and no I wont mention the red car that all info seems to have disappeared about....

I really think this guy has been a predator and it has escalated to murder. I mean he is 41 and it looks like he is married, eeewwkk makes me sick thinking this guy may have been patrolling the streets late at night looking for vulnerable women

murder charges expected: does anyone think there has been a confession?

murder charges expected: does anyone think there has been a confession?

This is totally MOO but I wonder if he told someone what he had done and they told the police? It didn't sound like he was being completely helpful but police obviously knew around 5pm today that Jill was likely dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme