GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's mysterious, she called into work on a day she didn't normally work, decided out of the blue to check cctv, was surprised at what she saw on the footage.

The mysterious part is that in some articles she was quoted as saying "She wasn't even supposed to be around here", but in others it is now saying "I wasn't even supposed to be around here"

That switch in pronouns makes quite a bit of a difference to how you can interpret what she is saying. In addition to the randomly part it just sounds like she wasn't really expecting to find anything.

If you have devious plans, knowing about these dark lanes in the area just off the main road would be easily worked out in advance. Google earth searches maybe or just walking around the area in daylight. Maybe he silenced Jill as soon as they got around the corner. She may have hopefully been unconscious, hence no signs of a struggle or further screams.

I think she was already in his car.

Yes, doesn't make sense. But I suspect the plea is "not guilty" because of legal advice. Now that just might be the problem??? Do lawyers ever ask their clients if they are guilty?

Hell no lol A Lawyer doesn't want to know if you are.

I think she was already in his car.
Do you mean he got her into his car when they got just around the corner? I wonder about the location of the handbag though? Maybe he tossed her handbag away after putting her in the car. Maybe her phone was in her pocket.

I know. I was backing you up :) I didn't know how to add frustrated detectives quote as well.

You can multiquote by clicking on the inverted comma's next to quote. Click the comma's on as many posts as you want then go down to the end of the last post and click on post reply and all the quotes come up.

When is the court date to enter a plea? Thoughts on what this will be? I have no idea.

Unfortunately mace/pepper spray is illegal in Australia. IMO the best line of defence is awareness of your surroundings and taking a self defence class or form of martial arts.

BUY IN AUS for $9
-120dB high volume PERSONAL alarm to scare away the attackers and remind the others of SOS

-Just pull off the hand strap to activate alarm, insert the hand strap to the plug to stop the alarm

-The LED Spotlight is useful in the dark place

-Key chain design allows you can take it with you to anywhere

Powered by 4 LR44 button cells(pre-loaded)
Dimensions: 73x45x15mm
Weight : 50g
Notice:
The alarm sound is very loud, never put the unit close to your ears

Do you have a link for that please?

BUY IN AUS for $9
-120dB high volume PERSONAL alarm to scare away the attackers and remind the others of SOS

-Just pull off the hand strap to activate alarm, insert the hand strap to the plug to stop the alarm

-The LED Spotlight is useful in the dark place

-Key chain design allows you can take it with you to anywhere