GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason is that when on a jury, you must only make a verdict based on information presented in court, not what you read on the internet, heard from a friend, saw on the news, etc. ONLY what is presented in court.

Is same here in the USA unless the DA finds a way to bring in the suspects past, which they usually can get "part" in but not all most times.

Still in shock, haven't even found the beginning of the thread where/how she was found, yet feel sick...God Bless her and all those who love her

Meanwhile, the owner of the Coburg house, in Melbourne's north, in which Mr Bayley lived said he'd been a tenant there for six months.
She said he was a respectful and cooperative tenant.
"He's been very courteous in the house," the woman, who declined to be named, said.
She said she hadn't heard multiple cars pull up at the house early on Saturday morning.
Earlier, Coburg neighbour Dale Trotter said he saw at least two cars pull up outside the Coburg house at about 2am on Saturday morning.
"I saw some cars rock up. I didn't suspect anything of it," Mr Trotter said.
Another neighbour, Trish Murray, said she noticed up to four cars outside the house on Saturday.
Gym members at Fenix Fitness in Coburg say the 41-year-old man charged with murdering Jill Meagher was a casual member.
A Coburg local and current gym member said she last saw the man a year ago weight training on his own.
"He was pretty easy going, he was confident, but most of those boys are," the woman, who asked for her name not to be used, said.
"He seemed friendly, always had a smile on his face."
"He really just came across like your average Joe."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...f-murder-hearing/story-fndo1wyv-1226482868669

Have we had confirmation on how long he's been a tenant there? Most google maps images are now a couple of years old.

This article has the landlady saying he had lived there for 6 months.

I don't know that's why I put the "?'s"

Also, I amended my post because when I typed it, it was a bit of a dull moment for me :blushing:

I like you, have so many questions

Dull moments are when you need a nice little glass of red:fence:

Or perhaps have a few under your belt already... Not that I've been drinking tonight :)

Sorry back to the topic. Don't want to upset the mods...

"It could have been me". Those were the sentiments of more than one mourner tonight, as Brunswick residents held a candlelight vigil to remember Jill Meagher.

Families, couples, tradies and babies in arms all stared silently at the steps of the Brunswick Baptist Church on Sydney Road, near where Ms Meagher went missing last Friday night.

"Honouring Jill", the poster on the church steps read, "remembering her family".

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...ill-meagher-20120928-26qtp.html#ixzz27lAOvxET

Hey, you can share with me! It's Friday night! Grand Finals weekend!!

"It could have been me". Those were the sentiments of more than one mourner tonight, as Brunswick residents held a candlelight vigil to remember Jill Meagher.

Families, couples, tradies and babies in arms all stared silently at the steps of the Brunswick Baptist Church on Sydney Road, near where Ms Meagher went missing last Friday night.

"Honouring Jill", the poster on the church steps read, "remembering her family".

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...ill-meagher-20120928-26qtp.html#ixzz27lAOvxET

I think it's a good time to post this:
http://www.oprah.com/oprahs-lifeclass/Never-Go-to-the-Second-Location-Video

Hey, you can share with me! It's Friday night! Grand Finals weekend!!

Excellent, we've got chekoutchik, fruity and JD raising a glass to a beautiful girl.

A toast to absent friends......

Excellent, we've got chekoutchik, fruity and JD raising a glass to a beautiful girl.

She was so beautiful. Such a waste of a wonderful life. Good to have a cheerful moment. It's been such a sad week. Poor Jill!

Was just looking at that link myself and tossing up whether or not to post it LauraT. Similar complexion by the looks of things.

I don't see any rings visible on this guy - there were quite a few rings on the Pics I've seen of the Suspect. Of course he may not wear rings when bike riding.

Hear, hear.

It has indeed been a sad week.

Crazy for me as well (school holidays here in NSW, I've got time off work and am LOVING being with my children, but it's still crazy because they jump and play and want to bake, and run, and yell and scatter ALL THE LEGO and they're so busy!!)

Raising my glass to Jill tonight. With a prayer that her lovely husband and whole family can somehow move past this awful tragedy and one day see the sunshine she brought into their lives again.

Keep thinking that last week this time, Jill had only a few hours to live.....:(

Is there a way to find out how many girls are missing from this area? This guy was far too prepared for my liking. Let's face it, he groomed Jill, he was persistent, he had the car ready with shovel, maybe pick, cable ties, drugs, car doors that won't open....no need to say more.
I have a very strong feeling about this!

I just said the exact same thing to a friend just minutes ago. About the shovel. Premeditated?

Is there a way to find out how many girls are missing from this area? This guy was far too prepared for my liking. Let's face it, he groomed Jill, he was persistent, he had the car ready with shovel, maybe pick, cable ties, drugs, car doors that won't open....no need to say more.
I have a very strong feeling about this!

if you run a google search and put indecent exposure, assault coburg, coburg lake, merri creek etc, quite a bit comes up in local news etc of reported incidents. maybe there's a link!!

Interesting that a few people described him as short, but the guy in the cctv footage was around the same height as Jill (who was 165cm plus another 10 for her heels) or a bit taller - 175-180cm isn't exactly short.

Yeah, and there are plenty of tall killers and the height isn't mentioned. Pretty pathetic IMO. Spoken as a short man, aware of his height but with no need to make up for it by being a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*