GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't having a go at anyone on here, only at some MSM milking the tragedy for all it's worth. I did see on an article posted here that the family gave permission for media to attend behind a roped off area, and that Fawkner Park was closed from last night until midday to public.

Its ok :). i didn't think you were. Infact I had missed your post and was just responding to Makaras' post on the posting of the screen caps. So I wasn't aware of what your post said when I said that. :)

I'm limited with the iPad to zoom in on his right hand here but it looks maybe like his hand is bandaged, like what boxers do, also the vision of AB in the back of the police car, can anyone see closely if there is any damage to his hand/knuckles? He had short sleeves on in the police car, I couldn't see any scratches on his arm but he did have sleeves on the fateful night.

Anita, Allison & Jill all experienced unnecessary cruel deaths, these darling innocents will forever remain with me for as long as I live. Many rapes go under the radar and don't even make MSM & the girls live on but when their lives are taken from them, their families & loved ones it is inexcusable and so very sad.
:countsheep:

Had a look at photos and doesn't look like any damage - not that you can see and photos are close up.

:please:The thing with the doves is intended to release her from wherever she is and to give her peace. I hope so. Unimaginable torment for Jill and her family. I hope that they are able to find some kind of peace. For themselves. And in each other.
:please:

just reading back on an article i found: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/nat...re-killings-20120928-26qql.html#ixzz27nvxaLDA
this is the one where they talk about Crew four (The dogs) moving in on investigation on Sunday and serveillance on AB. "Surveillance police observed him behave as if an average guy from the suburbs, heading to work and following his normal routine

The way I have read it, they had there named man as soon as they viewed cctv. Was this on sat/sun. As they observed him heading to work/following his normal routine. that sounds like thats a few days, to claim a "routine" was folllowed, before the arrest was made on WEdnesday. Hence why they knew JM wasnt alive as they were following him from the moment they watched the cctv.
not sure whether this was discussed, but i just found it interesting they had there man within a day or so.

just reading back on an article i found: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/nat...re-killings-20120928-26qql.html#ixzz27nvxaLDA
this is the one where they talk about Crew four (The dogs) moving in on investigation on Sunday and serveillance on AB. "Surveillance police observed him behave as if an average guy from the suburbs, heading to work and following his normal routine

The way I have read it, they had there named man as soon as they viewed cctv. Was this on sat/sun. As they observed him heading to work/following his normal routine. that sounds like thats a few days, to claim a "routine" was folllowed, before the arrest was made on WEdnesday. Hence why they knew JM wasnt alive as they were following him from the moment they watched the cctv.
not sure whether this was discussed, but i just found it interesting they had there man within a day or so.

IMO they had more after that when the full coverage of cctv and their 'ace' they pulled at the end of the nicey nicey interview they set up for him to get this full discussion from him of yes I did this and I did that.............

That 'ace card' they have is interesting to make him fold like a too cool oven does to a sponge.........

oh hang on a minute according to this: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-of-jill-meagher/story-e6frf7kx-1226483766187
it states on Saturdy 2am AB's neighbour saw 2 cop cars puill up. Again cant remember if this was discussed in thread. So "sounds" like someone (JM or her brother) had alerted police in someway immediately. so either Jill did manage to dial 000 (phone line may have just been left open) or her brother alerted police once he couldnt get hold of her. Sounds like alot of information was kept secret re: calls made) right from the very beginning of disappearance, to not jeopardise the right moment for police to make there arrest.

oh my gosh, that clearly looks like he's holding a gun. that just brought tears to my eyes
well done on finding that!

Possum posted it originally in another thread so all thanks goes to them :)

oh hang on a minute according to this: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-of-jill-meagher/story-e6frf7kx-1226483766187
it states on Saturdy 2am AB's neighbour saw 2 cop cars puill up. Again cant remember if this was discussed in thread. So "sounds" like someone (JM or her brother) had alerted police in someway immediately. so either Jill did manage to dial 000 (phone line may have just been left open) or her brother alerted police once he couldnt get hold of her. Sounds like alot of information was kept secret re: calls made) right from the very beginning of disappearance, to not jeopardise the right moment for police to make there arrest.

Sorry, just want to make sure I understand your theory....it's getting late and I may be mistaken :/

You think the police located him just 15 minutes or so after Jill went missing??

What is your theory on why they continued their search and public pleas etc for almost a week?

My first post here, more of a reader than a poster, enough detectives out there!
<modsnip> Neighbours didn't mention cop cars, they mention cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

IMO they had more after that when the full coverage of cctv and their 'ace' they pulled at the end of the nicey nicey interview they set up for him to get this full discussion from him of yes I did this and I did that.............

That 'ace card' they have is interesting to make him fold like a too cool oven does to a sponge.........

Don't remind me, I have a very dodgy old stove. :)

Sorry, just want to make sure I understand your theory....it's getting late and I may be mistaken :/

You think the police located him just 15 minutes or so after Jill went missing??

What is your theory on why they continued their search and public pleas etc for almost a week?

Tom said he didn't report her missing until about midday, after he'd been out looking for her. I know VicPol think they're good, but that would be psychic.:twocents:

I DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT AB'S PAST

I feel 'this god's gift to women' tried to groom/gain Jill's attention but became furious because she didn't respond, she was using her phone (trying to get rid of him) and he was loosing patience because she was walking too slowly. I think he wanted to get her to the alley quicker than what was happening, he lost his temper and things went horribly wrong. I can't believe he went to work the next day OMG!

If Jill had called her work mate to come back to help her in his taxi when she was first concerned, I imagine Jill was embarrassed to cause possible undue concern or a false alarm, until it was too late. TM must be reliving that night of hell, kicking himself for falling asleep and not being there for his wife, I think many hours of councilling will be on the agenda for many friends and family of Jill's for many years to come.
Jill's gone but the pain & suffering still remains.

Also the search may be looking for Jill's discarded clothing or the ABC bag along the roadways where they found Jill.

In the photo of AB in the police car, please look at his forearm, zoom in & it looks like a small fresh scratch mark. Any thoughts??

I reckon there's more twists and turns in this case than a downhill ski run. Probably why it's kept the public interest, sadly for 14 days now.

The following news belongs on another thread but can't resist posting good news - Federal Court has frozen insurance payout to GBC for his late wife, Allison, after application by Suncorp.

In the photo of AB in the police car, please look at his forearm, zoom in & it looks like a small fresh scratch mark. Any thoughts??

There are at least two lots of photos and I don't know if you can tell which are which, in some photos he has a bottle of water between his legs on the seat. He did take police to Jill's grave, arm could have got scratched on a bush.

There are at least two lots of photos and I don't know if you can tell which are which, in some photos he has a bottle of water between his legs on the seat. He did take police to Jill's grave, arm could have got scratched on a bush.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-of-jill-meagher/story-e6frf7kx-1226483766187

This one in the back of the police car, I zoomed on 'it's' forearm. Yes it could have happened anywhere but it looks like a fresh bloody gouge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member