Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, usually it will be secured with a tie down strap as he has done. There's no need for extra straps as the load is secure. The bulge under the tarp is likely sandbags or just how the tarp has fallen when stopped (it would flap slightly but where it's tied down, not too much).

definitely looks like a barrel under a tarp to me

I agree it looks like the sand bags have been stored under the tarp, I couldn’t imagine he be so stupid to have a body placed on the Ute tray only covered by a tarp while driving around & at times leaving his car parked at bunnings & the servo, poor CM had died a few days prior too & it is summer here in Australia.

Admittedly I can’t see a motor on that boat but there is no way one man could lift that sized motor. Imo.
I had a look on other CCTV footage and there's seem to be a motor attached to the boat, it is hard to see but maybe it's the outboard cowling of the motor on top of something or a dust cover for the motor under the blue tarp.

boat.PNG

I had a look on other CCTV footage and there's seem to be a motor attached to the boat, it is hard to see but maybe it's the outboard cowling of the motor on top of something or a dust cover for the motor under the blue tarp.

View attachment 331848

The motor is attached to the boat, you can see it in this video at :10 at the Servo (entering at back) and at 1:40 on Bayswater Rd. (You probably need to go full screen.)

C M cause of death revealed as police release CCTV of ute towing boat

upload_2022-1-30_11-10-20.jpeg

upload_2022-1-30_11-12-3.png

Last edited:
A 'barrel' to some may be different to others. Any of these are classed as a 'barrel' in Australia, used for different purposes.

to me, the shape is much like the plastic one with a screw top lid.

Attachments

• 3F593291-5C62-49CD-917F-E3F90E03BB2A.jpeg
    3F593291-5C62-49CD-917F-E3F90E03BB2A.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 40
The motor is attached to the boat, you can see it in this video at :10 at the Servo (entering at back) and at 1:40 on Bayswater Rd. (You probably need to go full screen.)

Charlise Mutten's cause of death revealed as police release CCTV of ute towing boat

View attachment 331849

View attachment 331850
Yes, you can see the bottom of the outboard leg but you can't clearly see the top of the motor, the cowlings are removable on outboards, if JS had tried starting the motor and found problems he may have removed the cowling and left it off.

upload_2022-1-30_10-22-28.png

On Tuesday, Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty revealed CM died from a gunshot wound - but police still have no idea where the gun is.

The weapon could simply have gone to the rubbish tip before Police arrived .... Mt Wilson rubbish pick up is on Fridays.....
If the rubbish pick up was early morning, its quite feasible this occurred prior to 8:20am.

Its a rudimentary plan, but could be effective?

Our household waste service | bmcc.nsw.gov.au

Yes, you can see the bottom of the outboard leg but you can't clearly see the top of the motor, the cowlings are removable on outboards, if JS had tried starting the motor and found problems he may have removed the cowling and left it off.

View attachment 331854

IMO the motor seems to sit low, as per the pic of it at Wildenstein, prior to being taken by Police. Hard to tell though.

upload_2022-1-30_11-44-38.png Zoomed from this photo
53282999-10433567-The_mansion_built_by_the_Stein_family_on_Wildenstein_the_sprawli-m-77_1643038522703.jpg

Dark past of luxury family property at centre of C M murder | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
there is no way one man could lift that sized motor. Imo.

After JS had issues getting the existing motor(s) (an inboard and/or an outboard) of the boat started, he might have gone and acquired an outboard motor (new, 2nd hand, borrowed, or gifted).
And the seller or other person that he acquired the motor from assisted him put it in the ute tray.

Maybe one or more of the locations he drove to (or by) during the time he was driving around with CM's body, was primarily due to his efforts to source any outboard boat motor that he acquired, or was attempting to acquire. It could also tie in with the known locations of where there is evidence that he unsuccessfully attempted to launch the boat.

Last edited:
This is an example only ....... as we don't know what brand or horsepower the outboard is ......

However, if JS was unable to lift the barrel with 100kg of sand, then I doubt he could lift the the outboard???

This is an example of "lightweight" outboard motor...

Weighing in at a class leading 219kg, the compact and light weight design of the F175 is the ideal choice for boaters looking to repower with a four-stroke engine.

F175LA Yamaha 4 Stroke 175hp Long Shaft, Electric Start, Power Trim & Tilt OUTBOARD FOR SALE | Brisbane Yamaha

JMO

Weighing in at a class leading 219kg, the compact and light weight design of the F175 is the ideal choice for boaters looking to repower with a four-stroke engine.
Alternatively there are much lighter and less powerful outboard motors than this.

If he had acquired a outboard motor along the way, he might have gone for one light enough to lift by himself, and in doing so found that it was not powerful enough to deal with the strong currents and tides or winds and swell in Sydney Harbour, or the type of boat he had weighed down with so much sand (if he even had the sand in the boat at all).

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/island...ooled-2yr-warranty-f26bms-26-hp-f26bms-kogan/
'Dry weight: 17 kg'

This highly published photo of when medics needed to be called for Mom's medical episode when police were trying to question her about her daughter's situation - this particular one is from DailyMailUK, but it appeared i numerous places... does this look like it was taken at Wildenstein?
View attachment 331773
No I believe the photo was taken at the RFS Command Post that was set up..... if you compare the building in this early video....

Nine-year-old girl missing for more than 36 hours (9news.com.au)
imo

I hope that the cctv from the cameras on his route has been accessed and not deleted. Not to be graphic but my head hurts at the image of him getting the body of CM into any of those containers. I have also been wondering if a gun would ever turn up, so easy to toss into a body of water.., also I can’t find the link but at one stage wasn’t there a photo of divers examining a large pond ?
I wonder if CM had any friends she communicated with on line ... I know my kids do , and are apps such as snap chat capable of storing deleted locations or messages ? Has there been any more info about the Tuesday prior or indeed the movements on the Weds? Did JS call anyone during Weds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merwint