Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(cropped & blew up the image) I may be wrong @SLouTh & @Wexford , but, (to me), it does not appear as tho the item in the tray of the ute is still covered with the blue tarp.
Not wishing to freak anyone out, but, is it a blue barrel, that *was* covered by the blue tarp?
Apologies if this is an insensitive post.

That image was recorded at 7:17pm prior to the boat ramp at 5 Dock ..... @Marg944

The Police are asking for assistance with the CCTV footage but nothing after that time has been released from what I can find....... You may be onto something here!! Is this time when the Police think the weapon was disposed of?? Or is it for some other reason???

At 5.53pm that day he allegedly visited BP at Marsden Park, before next being seen travelling along Victoria Rd and Bayswater Rd at Drummoyne at 7.19pm to 7.20pm.

Police allege he spent between 7.20pm and 9.50pm at the Five Dock boat ramp, where he was unable to start his boat.

CM's mum HAS now been interviewed by police who say girl killed with 'small rifle' | Daily Mail Online

C M died after allegedly being shot by J S: police | Daily Telegraph
Thanks Slouth.

The trip from BP at Marsden Park to Victoria Road at Drummoyne should take around 35 mins.
This trip that was recorded on cameras took the red ute 1 hour and 25 mins. There seems to be around 50 minutes to be accounted for.

I agree it is probably to see who else is involved but also there is still a gun missing. Perhaps they are trying to narrow down where the gun may be?

There’s conflicting information if it’s a hand gun or a rifle so if it is found most people might not realise it was involved in a murder.
That gun could be anywhere.
Guns are hard to get in Australia and most urban farmers would love a gun, just because.

(cropped & blew up the image) I may be wrong @SLouTh & @Wexford , but, (to me), it does not appear as tho the item in the tray of the ute is still covered with the blue tarp.
Not wishing to freak anyone out, but, is it a blue barrel, that *was* covered by the blue tarp?
Apologies if this is an insensitive post.
I think this image posted by Marg shows it the best ...... Definitely cylindrical .... which looks like the barrel however the tarp seems to be draped over and then outwards at the floor of the ute...??
IMO

upload_2022-1-29_17-37-26-png.331749

I think this image posted by Marg shows it the best ...... Definitely cylindrical .... which looks like the barrel however the tarp seems to be draped over and then outwards at the floor of the ute...??
IMO

upload_2022-1-29_17-37-26-png.331749
Maybe, but it looks to me like there's a figure under the tarpaulin beside the barrel. In which case the tarpaulin wouldn't be draped, it would be securely wrapped around the whole package.

Hi @SLouTh, thanks; I'm referring to when the ute is pulling into the servo. Comparing the two images, this on Vic road that you've just posted, is clearly covered with the tarp. The servo one, the form of the "barrel" is more defined, does not appear to be covered by the tarp (imo).

Hi @SLouTh, thanks; I'm referring to when the ute is pulling into the servo. Comparing the two images, this on Vic road that you've just posted, is clearly covered with the tarp. The servo one, the form of the "barrel" is more defined, does not appear to be covered by the tarp (imo).
Sorry @MIG214222 I mis-understood what you meant .... yes you are correct it does look a bit like that in the Marsden Servo Footage...... especially looking at the video footage.....
imo

I don't know, Warsh. I have grown weary of these parents whose children are given a different legal guardian because the parents won't straighten up their poor form, and then they are given a free pass when something even more terrible later happens to their children.

This is the 4th Aussie case of this happening that I can think of, off the top of my head.

If I have grown weary of it, I can imagine how the police feel about it.

Me too - it actually makes me really angry.

And I get on my soap box about how we, as a society, let down our vulnerable children.
We allow so many of them to be in atrocious situations in their formidable years, and then, if they happen to survive, we wonder why they have no self worth, self esteem or solid values & chock up our legal system.

Government power players in the Child & Family associated services should hang their heads in shame, imo.

I’m wondering if she could have borrowed a car from one of the 2 men interviewed by police that were staying at the caravan park?

maybe she was given the use of a car along with the use of the caravan, while CM was down on holidays & while she needed to find other accomodation, since JS wasn’t going to be with her & driving her around.
Maybe she was driving that red car we saw parked behind the boat. . and perhaps seeing the boat back there but no sign of CM & JS or his Ute - couldn’t reach his phone still - ring 000

Me too - it actually makes me really angry.

And I get on my soap box about how we, as a society, let down our vulnerable children.
We allow so many of them to be in atrocious situations in their formidable years, and then, if they happen to survive, we wonder why they have no self worth, self esteem or solid values & chock up our legal system.

Government power players in the Child & Family associated services should hang their heads in shame, imo.

I am actually ticked off at the parents who won't straighten up. So that they can keep their children safe themselves.
More than the overburdened services who try to place these at-risk children in a safer environment, and sometimes fail at that uncertain task.

Last time I looked, there were over 10,000 children in NSW in foster or kincare.

imo

Last edited:
I was looking at the video that Police have released, frame by frame. I can make out that the ute is at a petrol station, but the other 2 areas, I am unsure if they are taken on the way to one boat ramp.

I still worry about what else is hidden underneath that blue tarp. I cannot blow my screen shot up any larger.

View attachment 331749

Ute with blue tarp

Hi Marg,

I think it’s quite possibly the bags of sand.

I guess could also be clothes, but IMO if he did put his damaged clothes in the barrel too, his goose would be a tad cooked!

That image was recorded at 7:17pm prior to the boat ramp at 5 Dock ..... @Marg944

The Police are asking for assistance with the CCTV footage but nothing after that time has been released from what I can find....... You may be onto something here!! Is this time when the Police think the weapon was disposed of?? Or is it for some other reason???

At 5.53pm that day he allegedly visited BP at Marsden Park, before next being seen travelling along Victoria Rd and Bayswater Rd at Drummoyne at 7.19pm to 7.20pm.

Police allege he spent between 7.20pm and 9.50pm at the Five Dock boat ramp, where he was unable to start his boat.

CM's mum HAS now been interviewed by police who say girl killed with 'small rifle' | Daily Mail Online

C M died after allegedly being shot by J S: police | Daily Telegraph

why on earth is he doing this so late in the day! And what did he tell KM was going on. .he could hardly say they were going out in the boat surely!

Maybe, but it looks to me like there's a figure under the tarpaulin beside the barrel. In which case the tarpaulin wouldn't be draped, it would be securely wrapped around the whole package.
Nope, usually it will be secured with a tie down strap as he has done. There's no need for extra straps as the load is secure. The bulge under the tarp is likely sandbags or just how the tarp has fallen when stopped (it would flap slightly but where it's tied down, not too much).

definitely looks like a barrel under a tarp to me

Attachments

• 885882E9-474E-4F3F-8E99-730F186C7ACF.jpeg
    885882E9-474E-4F3F-8E99-730F186C7ACF.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 74
  • 6C734FCC-4BC8-41BB-BD3D-2AA3B2BE2A62.jpeg
    6C734FCC-4BC8-41BB-BD3D-2AA3B2BE2A62.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 66
Nope, usually it will be secured with a tie down strap as he has done. There's no need for extra straps as the load is secure. The bulge under the tarp is likely sandbags or just how the tarp has fallen when stopped (it would flap slightly but where it's tied down, not too much).

definitely looks like a barrel under a tarp to me
It doesn't look round enough to me to resemble a barrel, it's more like the shape of an outboard cover.

I am actually ticked off at the parents who won't straighten up. So that they can keep their children safe themselves.
More than the overburdened services who try to place these at-risk children in a safer environment, and sometimes fail at that uncertain task.

Last time I looked, there were over 10,000 children in NSW in foster or kincare.

imo

Yep, but it’s a vicious circle imo

G
DS Doherty said 'the family' had been advised. Prior to releasing the news. Do they perhaps notify the legal guardian, then expect the legal guardian to take it from there?

I can't imagine that it is the authorities job to go around and make sure that each (non-legal guardian) family member is advised prior to the presser.

I feel like it isn’t true and that LE had told KM but either she lied in the situation, or the story is false information. Could be wrong, it’s just IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper