Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that the firearms and ammunition found were probably not related to CM's murder. The DM article states the current firearms and ammunition were found on February 3. However, Police were still searching for the firearm on March 18 in the SMH article.

I have counted 7 new offences in the ABC news article, yet JS so far has only been charged with an extra 2.
The matters will now be heard in July 2022.

"On Thursday, officers visited JS at Silverwater Jail, before charging him with two counts of possessing an unregistered firearm, two counts of possessing an unauthorised firearm, possessing ammunition without a licence and committing an aggravated break and enter in company.
He was also charged with possessing child abuse material, unrelated to the murder investigation."

ABC news article

Daily Mail article

Sydney Morning Herald

By Sally Rawsthorne

March 18, 2022
"Forensic testing shows that CM, who lived with her grandmother in Coolangatta, was most likely shot with a small-calibre firearm. Police have searched Wildenstein, JS’s lavish family estate, but have yet to locate the alleged murder weapon."
Sydney Morning Herald article
That small calibre weapon is probably at the bottom of one of those lakes/rivers he was visiting during his disposal attempts. JMO

Given the latest revelation about this creep's "interests", it occurs to me that he might have tried it on with that poor little girl, and she fought back and/or tried to run away. Hence he "had" to silence her. JMO of course.

Given the latest revelation about this creep's "interests", it occurs to me that he might have tried it on with that poor little girl, and she fought back and/or tried to run away. Hence he "had" to silence her. JMO of course.

Always feared this to be the case but sadly the new information makes it seem more likely.

Yes, that was my fear as well. I couldn't think of any other reason that he would take a young girl alone to that empty resort, leaving her mother for the night.

I'm so curious to hear what his excuse to her mom was about. And why did she let him take her?

These additional charges imo gives me a plausible why. Because it made no sense to me previously why someone would do that

And I really worry about the baby, the half-sibling of Charlise yet to be born. Who will look after him/her, and what will his/her life be like? Is the mother capable of looking after a child properly? Would she even be allowed to? I should think that both the grandmothers might try, but they are both aging, and don't live anywhere near each other. And yet fostering/adoption so often fails. This is such a tragedy from beginning to end.

And I really worry about the baby, the half-sibling of Charlise yet to be born. Who will look after him/her, and what will his/her life be like? Is the mother capable of looking after a child properly? Would she even be allowed to? I should think that both the grandmothers might try, but they are both aging, and don't live anywhere near each other. And yet fostering/adoption so often fails. This is such a tragedy from beginning to end.
I do hope that the alleged killer's mother does not get custody of the baby. That would be way too awkward for the poor child to deal with those family dynamics.

The grandmother who raised poor C, until her tragic death, might be too grief stricken to start over with a new child now, after this trauma. I can't imagine how she is coping with this.

I do hope that the alleged killer's mother does not get custody of the baby. That would be way too awkward for the poor child to deal with those family dynamics.

The grandmother who raised poor C, until her tragic death, might be too grief stricken to start over with a new child now, after this trauma. I can't imagine how she is coping with this.
I think another aspect to think of, although no fault of the baby, it is still the baby of the the accused, and I imagine it would be very hard to see passed that

I think another aspect to think of, although no fault of the baby, it is still the baby of the the accused, and I imagine it would be very hard to see passed that
But on the other hand it is her daughter’s child and she would be missing her grand daughter she was raising. Imo I feel this new baby could fill that void. It’s not the baby’s fault if it’s dad is an *alleged* killer. The baby is an innocent human being that deserves love and stability. Imo I think the grandmother would fight for the baby regardless of the situation. Moo

Last edited by a moderator:

Court documents allege JS stole the two guns from a neighbouring home of the property in August last year and is also charged with one count of aggravated break and enter.

A silver serving plate, an electric blanket, a silver gravy boat, knives, forks, binoculars and a silver lighter were among the other items stolen by JS, who "was in company of another person", court documents allege.

<modsnip>

Broke into and Stole 2 Guns from neighbours.

But I wonder if a accomplice (female????) wanted the - silver gravy boat, silver serving plate, knives and forks or do you think JS was into entertaining. MOO

Court documents allege JS stole the two guns from a neighbouring home of the property in August last year and is also charged with one count of aggravated break and enter.

A silver serving plate, an electric blanket, a silver gravy boat, knives, forks, binoculars and a silver lighter were among the other items stolen by JS, who "was in company of another person", court documents allege.

<modsnip>

Broke into and Stole 2 Guns from neighbours.

But I wonder if a accomplice (female????) wanted the - silver gravy boat, silver serving plate, knives and forks or do you think JS was into entertaining. MOO
He was probably going to pawn the silver for cash.

Do we know the location of the GSW? Is there a chance he could say she was playing with the gun and it went off?

Could be that the victim died in a genuine accident and either one or both of the 'adults' set about covering up.

Although it states both stolen guns were recovered and neither was the deadly weapon, if I've read it correctly. This evokes all sorts of scenarios.

Do we know the location of the GSW? Is there a chance he could say she was playing with the gun and it went off?

I think it probably wasn't an accident, mostly due to the words from the homicide commander - but also because CM's death is described everywhere as her "being shot".
It seems to me that when it is an accident they usually say 'died from a gunhot wound' as opposed to being so specific.

I've never heard exactly where the wound(s) is though.

Homicide Squad Commander Danny Doherty said the alleged crime was "unimaginable and egregious".

Police confirm 9yo girl, who was found dead in barrel, was shot.

I feel its disturbing that she was shot dead.

Not that there is any great or decent way to die in a murder.

I hope it was quick and she was unaware.

But it makes me feel this method points to him being very callous, and detached as opposed to other methods which may be more personal and in the heat of the moment.

<modsnip>MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members