Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Court documents allege JS stole the two guns from a neighbouring home of the property in August last year and is also charged with one count of aggravated break and enter.

A silver serving plate, an electric blanket, a silver gravy boat, knives, forks, binoculars and a silver lighter were among the other items stolen by JS, who "was in company of another person", court documents allege.

<modsnip>

Broke into and Stole 2 Guns from neighbours.

But I wonder if a accomplice (female????) wanted the - silver gravy boat, silver serving plate, knives and forks or do you think JS was into entertaining. MOO
The neighbours will certainly be glad to see the back of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another update on the Lawlink site, JS's breach of bail matter listed yet again for 10th August, Sydney Downing Centre - for Mention (Police). For some reason the media is not following this matter. The matter has been listed on the Lawlink site quite a few times in the past months, but no news has been released as to what has happened..... if it was even mentioned in Court.

I admit as an American that the veil of silence over this case that is the norm in overseas cases is frustrating. I want to know everything! What were the circumstances that led up to JS taking this young girl for an overnight visit? How is her mother holding up, what is she doing now? What was the motive? Even though I can guess. I guess it will be a really long time before this is all revealed, if it is. Oh well I guess I'll keep an eye out for this but will settle in for a very long wait.

Police will allege she accompanied S to the home where two guns were allegedly stolen.

'A woman's been charged over her alleged role in a home invasion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11053239/CM’s-mother-CHARGED-home-invasion-two-guns-allegedly-stolen.html

HOME INVASION is an act or instance of entering an occupied residence with the intent to commit a burglary or other crime.

So they gained access while the owners were home!

20 May 2022
A man accused of killing his fiance's daughter while on a family holiday in the Blue Mountains stole a shotgun and a rifle from a neighbouring property months before she was killed, court documents allege.

Almost four months later, homicide detectives visited the ex-tradesman at his cell in Silverwater Jail and charged him with firearm offences after seizing two guns from bushland in February.

Police do not believe the shotgun and rifle were used to kill the Tweed Heads schoolgirl
, despite confirming she died from a single gunshot wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member