GUILTY Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, she is a liar. Like mother, like son.

Also IMO, police would have quickly charged KM along with JS if they had any grounds to suspect that she was involved in the killing.

Her story had obviously changed in court, from the previous comments she had made to the police.

But, as you said previously, the jury are taking their job seriously. Making sure they have a firm decision.

imo

Her story had obviously changed in court, from the previous comments she had made to the police.

But, as you said previously, the jury are taking their job seriously. Making sure they have a firm decision.

imo

Yes, her story is all over the place like her drug-scrambled mind, but I refer to police investigations prior to JS being charged. I doubt that they would have simply accepted anything she said without working through a scenario where she was involved at some level.

Stein was recorded telling his mother over the prison phone that KM did it and that he wasn't going to be the fall guy. I guess he was telling police that, too.

(It wasn't I who made that particular comment about the jury, although I agree with it.)

I must have missed this from 2 days ago…..

“Justin Stein's motive to shoot Charlise Mutten dead was to cover for drugging the schoolgirl with a powerful sedative, jurors have heard as his trial draws to a close.”

“Justin Stein's motive to shoot Charlise Mutten dead was to cover for drugging the schoolgirl with a powerful sedative, jurors have heard as his trial draws to a close.”

An adult dose of the drug would have a profound sedating effect on a child, the court was previously told.

Mr McKay suggested Stein could have become concerned when Charlise became ill after he gave her the drug, leading him to shoot her.

My version: Stein drugged Charlise in order to sexually assault her. Then he killed her.

An adult dose of the drug would have a profound sedating effect on a child, the court was previously told.

Mr McKay suggested Stein could have become concerned when Charlise became ill after he gave her the drug, leading him to shoot her.

My version: Stein drugged Charlise in order to sexually assault her. Then he killed her.
I agree !!!

That is why I thought the autopsy findings would have answered the sexual assault idea….. but no such findings have been stated.

I agree !!!

That is why I thought the autopsy findings would have answered the sexual assault idea….. but no such findings have been stated.

The assault attempt may have been unsuccessful. She may have resisted, tried to run from him. Maybe she became violently ill from the dose. One way or another I submit that she became a real threat to Stein so he killed her to keep her from speaking about it.

So... no other motive? There's no proof or evidence of SA or having been 'interfered with' or having been physically beaten or injured by him in any way at all?

If JS had violently sexually violated CM I think there'd be DNA evidence about her body and also his bed sheets etc, however, even if he didn't, he could have drugged her, removed her underwear and done deviant things. Otherwise, are we supposed to believe he drugged her for no reason?

The assault attempt may have been unsuccessful. She may have resisted, tried to run from him. Maybe she became violently ill from the dose. One way or another I submit that she became a real threat to Stein so he killed her to keep her from speaking about it.

He could have just drugged her so she slept through the night and he could do what he wanted (ie browse adult sites or chat to women on dating sites or look at unlawful material)?

Re CM wearing leggings and skirt with no underwear. It is possible that she had been wearing a pair of leggings in place of underwear and had not been wearing any in the first place. Not trying to defend this scum but where's the evidence?

He could have just drugged her so she slept through the night and he could do what he wanted (ie browse adult sites or chat to women on dating sites or look at unlawful material)?

Re CM wearing leggings and skirt with no underwear. It is possible that she had been wearing a pair of leggings in place of underwear and had not been wearing any in the first place. Not trying to defend this scum but where's the evidence?
Then what was she doing in his bedroom?

Not trying to defend this scum but where's the evidence?

I agree that there is no evidence; I'm suggesting that this is why she was killed. Given the presence of his medication in her remains, and the fact that Stein is facing child-related video charges, I'm putting 2 and 2 together in search of a likely motive for his killing her.

Last edited:
Then what was she doing in his bedroom?

Personally, I'd need to know a lot more. It is feasible that she flopped in / on his bed or even wanted to sleep in his bed (for companionship, I mean)?

I guess there's got to be a reason that the jury have been guided away from thinking any 'more' happened to CM than being drugged or shot and maybe it genuinely didn't? There's been no evidence of that. For her sake, I hope it didn't.

They weren't leggings. They were track pants (sweatpants). Would be super unusual to wear track pants under a skirt. The skirt would twist and cling uncomfortably.

imo

So... no other motive? There's no proof or evidence of SA or having been 'interfered with' or having been physically beaten or injured by him in any way at all?

If JS had violently sexually violated CM I think there'd be DNA evidence about her body and also his bed sheets etc, however, even if he didn't, he could have drugged her, removed her underwear and done deviant things. Otherwise, are we supposed to believe he drugged her for no reason?

I would think that blood from being shot in the face and being shot in the lower back would dilute any presence of his DNA or bodily fluids, and conceal any bodily damage to Charlise. With the sand he then added to the barrel soaking up any remaining traces.

Who knows how long Charlise bled out before she was stuffed into a barrel.

imo

Personally, I'd need to know a lot more. It is feasible that she flopped in / on his bed or even wanted to sleep in his bed (for companionship, I mean)?

I guess there's got to be a reason that the jury have been guided away from thinking any 'more' happened to CM than being drugged or shot and maybe it genuinely didn't? There's been no evidence of that. For her sake, I hope it didn't.

Sorry to reply to so many of your posts, but I have opinions I want to state. :)

I wonder if the evidence of him looking at child p. was denied. So the prosecution had nowhere else to go but "he drugged her".

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back