Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck?

The article says that she was staying at the Riviera Ski Park at Lower Portland (about 80km from Mt Wilson) in the 'lead-up' to the murder last week. Police swarmed that park 'over the weekend' as part of the searches.

People who live at the Ski Park believe that CM and JS joined her there in the period leading up to CM's murder.
CM being there for a couple of days, as she played with someone's daughter there.

.dailytelegraph.com.au police-claim-mum-was-living-in-caravan-in-leadup-to-murder

Every day this gets more convoluted. If they were staying at this location (Lower Portland park) what were they doing at Wildenstein later on? Haven't read all the news today - can hardly bear to - but I can imagine, hypothetically, some people might think it would be fun to break into or enter a wealthier brother's property when they are away?

Every day this gets more convoluted. If they were staying at this location (Lower Portland park) what were they doing at Wildenstein later on? Haven't read all the news today - can hardly bear to - but I can imagine, hypothetically, some people might think it would be fun to break into or enter a wealthier brother's property when they are away?

Clarifying - and checking the info - partly for my own sanity - mother staying at LP park, while accused lived in a 'shack' on the Wildenstein property ('shack' as per DM, sorry for linking to DM: EDITED by me - removed link as it contains victim's name - are we allowed to name the victim? In any case the article is easily googleable)

Again, I'm intrigued by the family dynamics here. One brother 'shacking' up on a vast, posh, well-to-do family property... and now (as per the DM article above) the accused's mother speaking out for him (though I'm sceptical about DM's reporting on this - would prefer to see the original source and context).

If the brother went away, they could have also asked to stay there and look after the place- feed a cat, mow the lawn etc.

Clarifying - and checking the info - partly for my own sanity - mother staying at LP park, while accused lived in a 'shack' on the Wildenstein property ...

I believe the shack was in past years (not recent).

"The sprawling estate is currently being operated as a wedding venue by JS's older brother J and his husband KB with the younger S brother staying in a shack on the five-hectare property in past years."

(From your linked DM article, which I have relinked here ....
Mother of accused killer DEFENDS her private schoolboy son)

Last edited:
I believe the shack was in past years (not recent).

"The sprawling estate is currently being operated as a wedding venue by Justin's older brother James and his husband Keegan Buzza with the younger Stein brother staying in a shack on the five-hectare property in past years."

(From your linked DM article, which I have relinked here ....
Mother of accused killer DEFENDS her private schoolboy son)

oh thanks! I'm not reading properly... too much rage

Watching or reading news of what you have actually seen yourself is eye opening.

"Through GP tracking..." i.e. the GPS tracking record of his cell phone, becomes " With GPS trackers". Then someone who didn't see original presser, will innocently say "they put GPS trackers on him", or intercepted calls etc even though that would be impossible timeline wise.
Its like Chinese whispers.

It is not the fault of posters relaying this info from outlets, inc the three commercial channels. This is why there is distrust of MSM
With respect, why do you say that it’s impossible for them to have intercepted calls? It’s not impossible because we don’t know what preceded the report of C being missing and any concerning discussions that may have taken place between LE and people other than JS and KM. Authorities could have been granted and then an outside call made from a n other relative, concerned because they hadn’t been able to speak to CM so a plan of action was formed and implemented ( I’m not being too specific so as not to compromise procedural investigation tools). Or it could have been intercepted when JS first went to the LE office to speak with Detectives and was allowed to speak to KM
Certainly in U.K., we have the technology to listen in to your right to inform someone of your detention provided certain criteria are fulfilled. Who is to say that it isn’t the case here ? I’m genuinely concerned to hear your point of view?

To settle the discussion re the phone call and the sandbags, I am bringing ximenalaballena's transcript post over from the pulled thread.
So by electronic means could include intercepts. It doesn’t specifically say that but then if it were my murder investigation, I wouldn’t be too specific either so as not to give out investigative trade tools in full.
However, I accept that it may also not mean that calls were intercepted. I have my own investigative view here that I will keep to myself because sometimes in Murder trials, methods of evidence gathering will not be fully disclosed and will be subject to PII
(Public interest immunity)

With respect, why do you say that it’s impossible for them to have intercepted calls? It’s not impossible because we don’t know what preceded the report of C being missing and any concerning discussions that may have taken place between LE and people other than JS and KM. Authorities could have been granted and then an outside call made from a n other relative, concerned because they hadn’t been able to speak to CM so a plan of action was formed and implemented ( I’m not being too specific so as not to compromise procedural investigation tools). Or it could have been intercepted when JS first went to the LE office to speak with Detectives and was allowed to speak to KM
Certainly in U.K., we have the technology to listen in to your right to inform someone of your detention provided certain criteria are fulfilled. Who is to say that it isn’t the case here ? I’m genuinely concerned to hear your point of view?
Hi Angleterre, I am in total agreeance with you. Nice to hear from someone so learned. I believe that LE do sometimes put interception methods in place for certain people associated with major crimes, especially if they think it could lead them to bigger syndicates, and this interception could hypothetically have been in place for someone who was on bail....for the past year or even longer.... not that I can speak of specific cases, I am just going off my research. All IMHO

I wonder how long it is going to be before CM's mum is stablised so that she can submit to a formal police interview.

And I wonder if police can force the issue. If there is some kind of court order the police can get that will push the police interview process along.

I hope that what she is going through now is not going to affect her recall of events and movements.

imo
She just needs to be assessed by professional health care staff and once they say that she is well enough and competent enough to undergo questioning, the Detectives will move forward. They don’t want to ruin any chance of potentially sabotaging KMs evidence gleaned by questioning if there are concerns over wether she is fit for interview or not because it could come back to bite them on the backside further down the line if they don’t get this part right and any subsequent evidence that they get from questioning KM, if against Drs advice, could be ruled inadmissible or obtained through oppressive means. It’s not worth taking the chance by rushing it at the moment. The only way you would go against Drs advice potentially is if it’s a matter of dire emergency in a situation of life v death

A police source told Daily Mail Australia that officers who attended the scene were horrified by what they encountered when the contents of the barrel were revealed.

'There will be people that won't be coming back to work for a while,' the source said.

Cops who found CM's body inside a barrel are too traumatised to return to work | Daily Mail Online
What the actual?
A police source told Daily Mail Australia that officers who attended the scene were horrified by what they encountered when the contents of the barrel were revealed.

'There will be people that won't be coming back to work for a while,' the source said.

Cops who found CM's body inside a barrel are too traumatised to return to work | Daily Mail Online

Hey Centred, I was also of the opinion that it was KM who made that ‘reporting’ 000 call.

However ( and I have to say IMO as I don’t have news link) I was taken by surprise to hear said on Ch 7 news this morning that it was JS who lodged the report!

That actually then made things a little clearer for me, based on my previous understanding that:

CM was left in care of JS on Tuesday evening ( I’d put this down to the fact that (IMO) KM works as a hairdresser & perhaps was required to work Wednesday > Thursday evening)

Police presented their belief that CM was deceased from a time span within 7pm Tuesday to 10am Wednesday ( still not aware of why they say 10am Wed & my guess is that’s up their sleeve) Possibly there are other call logs & movements that raised questions in that time frame.

So - if KM worked late Thursday night, would she’ve stayed in Sydney that night (would’ve been the safe thing to do imo) and headed off first thing Friday morning back to Blue Mtns
holiday home. .. possibly took her over 1 hr to get there.

( yes, we’ll ask did she call her daughter in that time; yes we’ll say she did - and we’ll also know it’s easy to be fobbed off on a phone call. When working, depending on the job, there’s often not much time for personal calls - a lunch break ‘oh you just missed her Babe, she’s gone for a run with the pups (?), she’s building a cubby beside that ?? - she’s missing you, I’ll let her know you called’
Then after work ‘ talk about bad timing Hun, she’s in the shower’ ...
I’d send a good morning text next morning, may be flat out at work & don't even get lunch, sent a text, saw a couple of missed calls, Call but not answered; Call again that evening & leave message that I’ll see them both in the morning ...

On arrival - KM is greeted with the news that JS has been searching for C & can’t find her. He’s been searching since yesterday afternoon - WHAT ? - didn’t want to worry you, I know she’s here somewhere, she’s just being a kid, we’ll find her.

CALL the Police .....

all just my own personal thoughts . .

Yes in light of what we now know .......it seems JS and CM went to the estate Tuesday alone .

How long for ?
On Thursday we know he was in Sydney water way and buying supplies driving around for 5 hours and making several phone calls before going back to Colo to hide the barrel From Colo he could have went to the caravan park or back to the estate , both places are accessible from there in easy time perhaps to drop off the boat at the estate as it was there during the search that we that we are aware of , regardless he would have had to return the boat if it was there .

Did he stay overnight ? ....did he leave at 4;30 am ? (this witness report has not been substantiated yet as far as I know }

we do know a call was made to police 000 at aprox 8 am friday morning

we do know in the initial hours of the search KM was at the estate where CM was reported missing from and the search was ongoing

we do know JS was in Penrith police station for 4 hours approx . Car and boat was seized also on the Friday after the police interview .

We do know CM was checked into hospital .

Last edited:
this article gives clearer details of events that thursday,
Police will allege
js killed cm, put her body in the barrel and loaded the barrel onto a boat under a blue tarpaulin.

He allegedly towed the boat behind his Holden Colorado from Mount Wilson to Sydney on Thursday, January 12, the day before she was reported missing.

js allegedly travelled to a Bunnings store at Marsden Park in Sydney's north west and bought five 20kg bags of sand then spent five hours driving around the city.

Homicide detectives used CCTV to retrace js's steps, which allegedly included unsuccessful attempts to launch the boat at Five Dock and Windsor.

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped> I just wonder if , at some point, she began to question reality because his explanations were making no sense and she hadn't spoken to or seen her daughter. But at that point, she was already in over her head. And was terrified on so many levels. Terrified for her child, and for her own safety and worried she'd be arrested too. So she just checked out emotionally perhaps?
Good point

:eek::(

Huge twist in search for CM in Mount Wilson | Daily Mail Online

Investigators ordered the media to 'leave, now!' from outside the gates on Monday morning - moments after plain clothes child protection squad officers drove into the property.

A police bus followed by unmarked police cars rolled through the gates as a uniformed officer stood guard.

They stayed at the property for five hours before leaving that afternoon.

Maybe why child protection officers were there also to make sure KS was getting appropriate medical treatment?
Ok I have to be careful how I write this so reading between the lines is something that you may have to do in order to understand my message BUT due to previous family history and coupled with the tragedy that has occurred involving a minor and now we have KM who we do not know what part she played, if any, in the tragedy of CMs death, there will be multi disciplinary agencies who will be involved from day 1 from knowledge of KMs pregnancy and especially if the father of the unborn child is one and the same who has been charged with CMs murder, if he is found guilty, plans will be put in place with a view to a strategic approach as to wether any child birthed from these circumstances, will be a subject of the state. I don’t wish to be any more specific than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand