Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to no link>

I have seen that pic. It is in the DM.

To me it looks like a phone shot that could easily have been taken since CM arrived for this little 'holiday'.
And it was given to the police (it is marked NSW Police) among initial photos because it was quick and handy.
A better photo was published soon after - the one we think is a school photo.

Inside-romance-mum-new-fiance-allegedly-murdered-schoolgirl

But I agree that he had likely met grandma and CM before this holiday, as it would be way too hard to send your grandchild off for a holiday with someone you'd never met.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do not know contents of call, only the logs of calls that were made <modsnip>

Yep, I’d agree with you Charlie ( is it ok if I abbreviate to that ?). As stated previously, I’ve a background in telecommunications so that was my understanding.

I’m moved to communicate as you come across to me as a direct & absolute font of knowledge, and that always gets me intrigued !

<modsnip: off topic>

The estranged father of the former private schoolboy charged with the murder of CM has spoken out for the first time, as his mother also comes forward to defend the accused killer.

J S (father) said while he had never met the nine-year-old schoolgirl - whose body was found in a barrel near the Colo River - he felt 'heartbroken' by the sad news.

Mr S revealed he had not seen his son J 31, who was charged with murder shortly after C’s body was found, for 'some time'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10421983/CM Estranged-dad-schoolgirls-accused-killer-says-heartbroken-death.html

I assumed that JS' parents had cut him off.

and here said is just my opinion -

what a dreadful & tragic situation SA. . it’s my thought that the mother had a total breakdown when she realised that the ‘man’ she loved, had invested her future in & trusted to care for her daughter - had done the complete opposite.
The look on her face with Police in that publicised photo has always said ‘Something’ to me and now I think I understand - the hatred & despair is most likely directed toward JS.

I think it’s an unknown as to when she’ll be able to face this & be useful with her knowledge of things. It
It may be a delicate balance in respect of her mental health, as much as we want answers.

Losing a child is beyond hard (I know) but losing one in these circumstances, I can’t begin to understand how one manages to move forward. I just pray for the right support & guidance for all concerned with this little girl, who’s left such an indelible mark in her few short years .

Also when she is pregnant to the man who allegedly killed her other child!

I also doubt that grandmother would've allowed this school holiday visit that she has apparently struggled with- if she didn't think her granddaughter would be ok - or at the least felt obliged after meeting us and seeing her daughter seemingly do well etc.

My heart breaks for that woman x

I imagine it was a difficult decision and we can only speculate about the nature of the custody arrangements.

But on the surface it probably appeared - presumably - that both had stable jobs, a home, were engaged with a baby on the way.

And this judgment would most likely have to mostly be made via phone calls and video calls given the covid restrictions.

And probably a desire to see a good relationship between mother and daughter.

I have seen that pic. It is in the DM.

To me it looks like a phone shot that could easily have been taken since CM arrived for this little 'holiday'.
And it was given to the police (it is marked NSW Police) among initial photos because it was quick and handy.
A better photo was published soon after - the one we think is a school photo.

Inside-romance-mum-new-fiance-allegedly-murdered-schoolgirl

But I agree that he had likely met grandma and CM before this holiday, as it would be way too hard to send your grandchild off for a holiday with someone you'd never met.

Of course I can only speculate but it's entirely possible that CM was able to travel to NSW to see them and vice a versa even during this pandemic.

I say this as someone who lives in VIC but whose family is in WA. On my 6th :)eek:) booking I managed to enter WA and also was successful on my 7th attempt. So 2 visits in 2 years.

And I'd argue that entering WA from VIC is more difficult then QLD to NSW or NSW to QLD.

And yes I'm aware of the most recent news from WA, which is why I'm on here after midnight unable to sleep :(

What was JS doing leaving the property at Mount Wilson at 4.20am on Friday morning without his headlights on? I have assumed until I read this DM article today that JS left then to hide the body at last at Colo. But that is not the case according to DM.

HE SPENT FIVE HOURS ON THE THURSDAY TO HIDE THE BODY

1. JS bought five 20kg bags of sand from Bunnings the fuel

2. Drove to Five Dock boat ramp with the girl’s body in the back of his boat

3. Failed to start the boat at the launch ramp

4. Spoke to KM on the phone about what?

5. Drove to the Colo River, in the Blue Mountains

6. Dumped the barrel containing her body in bushland 30km northwest of the luxury wedding venue at Mount Wilson

7. He must have then returned to KM at Mount Wilson

8. Had dinner and slept

9. Left next morning at 4.20am without headlights

10. Who reported CM missing at 8.30am? JS or KM? Conflicting reports

11. JS reported to Penrith Police station in the afternoon or morning? his ute and boat were seized. Conflicting reports.
Inside the bungled attempt to dispose of nine-year-old C M's body | Daily Mail Online

Could be:

1. Forgot to turn them on
2. Didn't want to be seen by KM or nearby residents
3. Didn't want to disturb KM or nearby residents

i belie

i believe from following the releases over the last week that KM left Elise with JS on the Tuesday night at around 7 pm and possibly returned the next day at 10 am Wednesday hence the report that the Tuesday at 7 pm time was the last time KM saw her.

According to reports also it was KM who phoned 000 on the Friday

when the police interview of JS was concluded it was reported he gave conflicting statements and after they then seized the vehicle and the boat and proceeded to investigate his claims by the means already discussed and announced by the Commissioner .

The reports have already stated JS left the property on Thursday and went through those reported motions to try to hide the crime .

we are only yet to know the how and why and who was involved .

IMO it is pretty straight forward and the rest so far remains to be solved .

Hey Centred, I was also of the opinion that it was KM who made that ‘reporting’ 000 call.

However ( and I have to say IMO as I don’t have news link) I was taken by surprise to hear said on Ch 7 news this morning that it was JS who lodged the report!

That actually then made things a little clearer for me, based on my previous understanding that:

CM was left in care of JS on Tuesday evening ( I’d put this down to the fact that (IMO) KM works as a hairdresser & perhaps was required to work Wednesday > Thursday evening)

Police presented their belief that CM was deceased from a time span within 7pm Tuesday to 10am Wednesday ( still not aware of why they say 10am Wed & my guess is that’s up their sleeve) Possibly there are other call logs & movements that raised questions in that time frame.

So - if KM worked late Thursday night, would she’ve stayed in Sydney that night (would’ve been the safe thing to do imo) and headed off first thing Friday morning back to Blue Mtns holiday home. .. possibly took her over 1 hr to get there.

( yes, we’ll ask did she call her daughter in that time; yes we’ll say she did - and we’ll also know it’s easy to be fobbed off on a phone call. When working, depending on the job, there’s often not much time for personal calls - a lunch break ‘oh you just missed her Babe, she’s gone for a run with the pups (?), she’s building a cubby beside that ?? - she’s missing you, I’ll let her know you called’
Then after work ‘ talk about bad timing Hun, she’s in the shower’ ...
I’d send a good morning text next morning, may be flat out at work & don't even get lunch, sent a text, saw a couple of missed calls, Call but not answered; Call again that evening & leave message that I’ll see them both in the morning ...

On arrival - KM is greeted with the news that JS has been searching for C & can’t find her. He’s been searching since yesterday afternoon - WHAT ? - didn’t want to worry you, I know she’s here somewhere, she’s just being a kid, we’ll find her.

CALL the Police .....

all just my own personal thoughts . .

Could be:

1. Forgot to turn them on
2. Didn't want to be seen by KM or nearby residents
3. Didn't want to disturb KM or nearby residents

So you think he was escaping from KM???? Or perhaps they had had an argument?
I had initially thought that that was when he was leaving to hide the body.

Last edited:
So you think he was escaping from KM leaving her to report that CM was missing???? Or perhaps they had had an argument?
I had initially thought that that was when he was leaving to hide the body.

I have no idea, just thinking generally and logically about why someone might not have their headlights on... and just thought of another one... broken!

It's possible they had an argument and he came back to quietly get his personal belongings and left to go his other residence (there was mention of a designer warehouse apartment in MSM but I don't have a link so IMO) or to go a mates house.

It's possible they had an argument and he came back to quietly get his personal belongings and left to go his other residence (there was mention of a designer warehouse apartment in MSM but I don't have a link so IMO) or to go a mates house.

It appears that they lived in state housing in Lewisham more recently and Surrey Hills was where his mate lived.

I honestly feel protective of mum- I'm not sure why- but I feel she's a long term victim of abusive relationships and I think she was trying to start again- probably thought she had landed on her feet with this guy and family wealth/ wanted to start a new life thinking new baby and more contact with CM - it would all work out.

Probably sold that story to her mother too- who no doubt wanted to believe it. As we all would.

I'm not ignorant and I know what might develop as days go on, but that's what I hope is the case x

I’m wondering the origin of the footprints, considering there has not been much activity on the venues social media accounts we can assume that covid has kept visitors away, making it more likely that the small footprint was from CM, was she trying to escape, or off to find her Mother. I wonder how she felt about the new baby or if she knew about that, she obviously seems like she loved her Grandmother & no doubt was happy with her, but she still may have felt some heartache &/or confusion over her mother having another baby while she was not able to live with her

Like you Violet, all this has played on my mind. .. maybe some people local to the area can help out ..... as I was thinking that perhaps these trails were open for ‘general walking’ and there could’ve been any number of families, people etc traversing them. but I do think legal analysis would quickly determine walk or run in any prints found.

For me, there’s no ability to fathom anything about this occurrence as it’s all too horrible. Why would anyone do this ?

And I guess this is where the ‘Mental Health’ plea comes in - No Sane Person etc .... well, I don’t accept the lesser penalties they earn for making that Claim.

IMO, guilty is guilty. . and the penalty remains the same.

If you’ve a proven mental health issue (as many legitimately do) you go to this part of jail & our learned professionals will provide you all their expertise, while you’ll either swim or sink further, depending on your honest desire & earnest input - said from my own soapbox:)

The estranged father of the former private schoolboy charged with the murder of CM has spoken out for the first time, as his mother also comes forward to defend the accused killer.

J S (father) said while he had never met the nine-year-old schoolgirl - whose body was found in a barrel near the Colo River - he felt 'heartbroken' by the sad news.

Mr S revealed he had not seen his son J 31, who was charged with murder shortly after C’s body was found, for 'some time'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10421983/CM Estranged-dad-schoolgirls-accused-killer-says-heartbroken-death.html

Hey TGY, I’m just feeling sicker the more of this crap I ingest.

Giving the Father benefit of the doubt, he possibly cut ties either at the previous sentence or shortly after if he was concerned that lessons weren’t learnt.
While the Mother does JS no favours at all IMO - enablement drips from her raised brow & I can’t help but wonder who else but KM she thinks may have / should have taken on her tortured son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee